Page 698 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688696697698699700 708 748 798 1198 1698 ... LastLast
Results 6,971 to 6,980 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: You seem to have an obsession with little children. People watch out for this guy. Since your uncle phil did it, doesn't mean you can ryder.
    Ryder: See. You obviously have to be Divine's bitch cause you are stealing his lame ass jokes. However, you make them even worse. So, try to get creative and use your own creativity.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

D-boy: Don't worry, I can talk all the smack I want, but when you get to DFI and your life dream is ruined when you get your face kicked in I'll be the one with the smile on my face. .
    Juno: Oh joy the master of crap has arrived and i cannot bare to be in your presence right now

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: See. You obviously have to be Divine's bitch cause you are stealing his lame ass jokes. However, you make them even worse. So, try to get creative and use your own creativity.
    D-boy: Let's get something straight ryder, I'm no ones bitch. When I enter the battle royal I finally get to get my hands on your punk ass and trust me I will thrive under the chance to kick some of your wanksta ass. Lets just remember something, when you talk shit to me that you have another monster to worry about as well. 2>1 and your lame ass parties are nothing compared to the pardy.
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Oh joy the master of crap has arrived and i cannot bare to be in your presence right now
    D-boy: You sure, you can't keep my name out of your mouth when I'm gone... and to be fair, I don't blame you. I'm one hot beast.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Drek: So what should come first, the song or the Chris Divine vlog?

Macoonie: I say vlog. Divine could get us a lot of new #fans of our site.

Drek: Makes sense. But hey, the card just got finalized. And it looks like that new tag team is gonna be debuting...

Macoonie: You don't mean...

Drek: Yep. Extremely Lethal. Now THERE'S a gimmick I can get behind. We don't see them both often but I won't be taking them lightly when we compete.

D-boy: Let's get something straight ryder, I'm no ones bitch. When I enter the battle royal I finally get to get my hands on your punk ass and trust me I will thrive under the chance to kick some of your wanksta ass. Lets just remember something, when you talk shit to me that you have another monster to worry about as well. 2>1 and your lame ass parties are nothing compared to the pardy.

D-boy: You sure, you can't keep my name out of your mouth when I'm gone... and to be fair, I don't blame you. I'm one hot beast.
    Ryder: So this what I got from your rantb "I'm too chicken shit to face you by myself, so I'll just get my man to all the work. And I eat women's laundry." You are weak and a sad little man. I'll just beat the lady clothes out of you and your life partner.

Black Ninja!
    Rymac: D-boy, bro. Can you chill out with the insults to Juno, seriously man be cool. She's gonna kick Vivica's ass and you're gonna cry and I'm gonna throw you over the top rope and win the battle royal. Then we become tag team champions of the world. And we pardy like its the last pardy on earth. Yeah buddy.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: So this what I got from your rantb "I'm too chicken shit to face you by myself, so I'll just get my man to all the work. And I eat women's laundry." You are weak and a sad little man. I'll just beat the lady clothes out of you and your life partner.
    D-boy: I can beat you by myself. I'm just letting you know, we are going to take our time eliminating you from the battle. I want to take my time stomping a mud hole into your punk ass. And when it's over I want Rymac and I to hit our finisher on you. I want us to then grab your wanksta crap talking mouth, and I want to chuck it out of the ring like the garbage that you are. I get a chuckle that you even believe that you are in the same class as anyone else in that battle royal. Your trash ryder, and come DFI I plan to be the garbage man, and throw you into the dump.
    #BeJelly

Juno: You need to see someone about your delusional behaviour

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: D-boy, bro. Can you chill out with the insults to Juno, seriously man be cool. She's gonna kick Vivica's ass and you're gonna cry and I'm gonna throw you over the top rope and win the battle royal. Then we become tag team champions of the world. And we pardy like its the last pardy on earth. Yeah buddy.
    D-boy: You know we are buds Rymac, but be rest assured I have no problem in throwing you over the ropes. I want to make an impression, and what better way to make an impression than throwing my own partner over the top rope to win my first match in IWA.

On to Vivica, I can't wait to see her smack some sense into Juno. I don't know what you see in that crazy girl. I get on here and every time she seems to be hooking up with a new dude. Oh, wait got it.
    #BeJelly

D-boy: I can beat you by myself. I'm just letting you know, we are going to take our time eliminating you from the battle. I want to take my time stomping a mud hole into your punk ass. And when it's over I want Rymac and I to hit our finisher on you. I want us to then grab your wanksta crap talking mouth, and I want to chuck it out of the ring like the garbage that you are. I get a chuckle that you even believe that you are in the same class as anyone else in that battle royal. Your trash ryder, and come DFI I plan to be the garbage man, and throw you into the dump.
    Ryder: Oh calm down Stone Cold.