Page 697 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 197 597 647 687695696697698699 707 747 797 1197 1697 ... LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,970 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: I won't.. you are the talent of the tag-team
    Van: That's the biggest implying ever. They have Zero talent.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: That's the biggest implying ever. They have Zero talent.
    Rymac: Van, van, van... Fuck you... I bet you lose your title match...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: Van, van, van... Fuck you... I bet you lose your title match...
    Van: I bet you never get a #1 contender ma--No I can do better than that. I bet you never win a match.

Black Ninja!
    Van: I bet you never get a #1 contender ma--No I can do better than that. I bet you never win a match.
    Rymac: I bet I could beat a 3 time world championship loser...

Blog Entries
    Rymac: I bet I could beat a 3 time world championship loser...
    Van: You wouldn't last 2 minutes.

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: The only saving grace for Domino is that our match isn't No DQ. Otherwise, I'd take the liberty of bashing his skull in with the ring bell a couple of times.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: Your blabbing makes no sense. Rymac and I might like to pardy. But we do it with class, something that you just lack.
    Ryder: Yeah. You do it with class. Class of a mentally ill 2nd grader.
    Rymac: So um after me and D-boy clean house in the battle royal and it's left down to jut the two of us. I'm going to have to throw him over the top, because honestly, I'm the only man who can. So what I'm saying is, I will win the battle royal, because well, I'm awesome. Oh and then the pardy starts because it won't be long before we debut, and bros we will make an impact.
    Ryder: You must be drunk to actually believe your own hype. There is nothing you can do to stop me and achieving my dream. At that pre-show battle royal only one man will stand tall. That man will be the Woo Woo Woo Kid. Matt Ryder!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Black Ninja!
    Van: You wouldn't last 2 minutes.
    Rymac: I'd beat you in one minute... But that would be pretty boring for other people to watch...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: After I have dealt with Ivan Draymen at DFI I would have no issue teaching you two waste of roster space some of my disciplines for success
    D-boy: Bring it you epic douche. After I win the battle royal, I will gladly show you why the pardy are two up and coming stars.
    Rymac: So um after me and D-boy clean house in the battle royal and it's left down to jut the two of us. I'm going to have to throw him over the top, because honestly, I'm the only man who can. So what I'm saying is, I will win the battle royal, because well, I'm awesome. Oh and then the pardy starts because it won't be long before we debut, and bros we will make an impact.
    Good luck with that Rymac. You know we are bro's man, but when it comes down to me vs you, I will gladly throw you over the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Thank-you for believing in me..D-Boy doesn't know what you see in me and he needs to know, or i will put him hospital
    D-boy: Don't worry, I can talk all the smack I want, but when you get to DFI and your life dream is ruined when you get your face kicked in I'll be the one with the smile on my face.
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Yeah. You do it with class. Class of a mentally ill 2nd grader.
    D-boy: You seem to have an obsession with little children. People watch out for this guy. Since your uncle phil did it, doesn't mean you can ryder.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    KAYFABULOUS

Vlog #2: Damaged Vlog

Director: Skyler Drek

-----------------------------------------------------

How's it going, everybody?! Skyler Drek here, one half of the most must see tag team in the IWA today, Kayfabulous, and welcome to our second vlog. Today, we finally got a hold of Sebastian and Damaged Goods, the current IWA Tag Team Champions and they will be joining with us very soon. Ron wanted to interview these guys but I was like "Nuh uuuuuuuh, sista! Not today!" So, without further delay, here they are!

*Sebastian makes his way into the room where Skyler has three chairs set up for his guests. Gommenta and Gaileo soon follow him from behind. Drek gestures for them to take a seat. Only Sebastian complies.*

Um, hello? Guys? You can have a seat now.

*Gommenta and Gaileo stand in complete silence.*

Alrighty then. Anyways, uh, Sebastian thanks for joining us. I'll try to make this as brief as possible so let's begin, shall we?

1. You've seemed rather quiet since we smoked you in that last blog of ours. Care to comment on the silence?

Sebastian: I'm an observer more than a talker. And as you can tell by my late replies to your questions, that I have more important things than to talk to you. I don't think you understand really, but my life doesn't revolve around eFedding, and that you mentioning in public view, that my delay to get this to you doesn't help me find the motivation to speak to simpletons like yours truly.

Gaileo and Gommenta here, they're also observers. They don't normally fully understand people's voices, with the exception of my own. So we will listen to unintelligent bufoons like yourselves, Black Blooded and The Infection, but Gaileo and Gommenta just want to damage them more, and I just want to watch

2. Okaaaaaay, so what do you think your chances are of defending your championships or do creative have something else in mind?

Schweizner: Whatever "creative" has in mind is irrelevant, because even when the 4th wall is blurred, there is not one person in IWA capable of defeating us in a proper fight. And Black Blooded. They're experienced, excellent tag team competitors, there is no denying that, although we've already defeated them twice, inside life threatening environments. And the Infection. They've never been in a tag team before this, and Van's having his disagreements with AJ Dixon, so I'm fairly confident we will walk out IWA Tag Team Champions.

3. Can I get one of them to talk? I mean, it's not like they're actually mute or anything?

Schweizner: It's a proven fact Gaileo used to talk, see TWE and EWA for proof. However, thanks to a little hypnos- I mean damage occurred into the ring, he cannot speak properly. Although, if the needs be, and you in particular needs one form of feeling superior over these two men, well then, Gaileo-

Gaileo: Ba-bing-boom-bosh-bang! NNNNNNNNNYON! NNNNNNNNNYON! Squeezy-squezzy Drek boobies.

Schweizner: And Gommenta-

Gommenta: Grrrrrrrr. Nash, nash nash, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSHHHHHH.

(0_o)

............I'm going to pretend that didn't just happen.

4. There have been some rumors about you and your tag team here concerning some...rather questionable activity. Care to comment?

Schweizner: Are you calling myself, Gaileo and Gommenta... homosexuals? I can't speak on behalf of them, but I'm straighter than Ricky Martin - that's for sure. And I can confirm that I have never witnessed Gaileo and Gommenta in any form of sexual encounters with neither men or women. And definitely not them full-filling their masters weird sexual needs, I can guarantee.

And if you don't mind, I rather not elaborate on this subject further.

Drek: Well then, that's all the questions that we have for now. Thank you for joining us again, make sure to tell your friends, good luck in your title defense and we will.......

*Before Drek can continue, he notices Sebastian whispering in Gaileo's ear.*

Drek: Uhhhhhh....what're you doing?

*Gaileo turns around to face Skyler, his stoic facial expression all gone and a bit of a mischievous grin plastered on his face.*

Drek:.........

Gaileo:
    Squeezy-squezzy Drek boobies!!!!!!!

*Drek screams as Gaileo can be seen chasing Drek around the room as Sebastian and Gommenta look on. When Drek runs past the camera, he accidentally knocks it over, causing the screen to go into static....*

Until next time,

Drek (x_x)