Page 691 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681689690691692693 701 741 791 1191 1691 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,910 of 22796
    Ok no ones ripping on Israel so im outtie im about to play cricket catch you later dudes and dudettes
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Ok no ones ripping on Israel so im outtie im about to play cricket catch you later dudes and dudettes
    Douchenozzle! Divine totally ripped on pamich and you missed it. Go look for it

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: Congrats you mega douche wanksta, you have actually managed to make a worse comeback than your already shit joke. The fact that people consider you like to party is a joke. Ironic because that's the same thing you are.
    Ryder: I see you are running out of ideas. Wanna take a new gimmick out of the head you obviously got this shitty gimmick.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: Hmmmm....you like our blogs, huh?

Macoonie: Interesting. How would you like to be featured in one of our upcoming vlogs? We could always use some star power.

Drek: And who knows, maybe you can tell us the story about your mancrush of The Rock.
    Divine: you want divine in your vlog? Sure...why the hell not

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Douchenozzle! Divine totally ripped on pamich and you missed it. Go look for it
    what page?
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Blog Entries
    I ripped up israel and you just never responded. I was sad, because I thought it was one of my better posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: Ooooooooh. Respect, huh? Who would've thunk it?

Macoonie: And as far as thriving and living goes, do us a solid and work less on the second part?

Drek: Damn, man. That was pretty harsh even for me.

Macoonie: These morons deserved it. They probably don't even know the difference between a wristlock and a wristwatch.
    D-boy: Your jokes are getting stale as Ace's. So I'll tell you exactly what I told him because you both act like the same freaking person. You guys are douche bags, You think you are hot shit and your not. You might think your an ace or in your case think your aces, but just let it be known I'm the one who's holding the pocket aces.
    OOC: I am serious Jelly, you are a fun guy to IC with. I like that you always give me some content to actually attack. I probably won't be IC'ing much longer because I'm going to see a movie soon. But feel free to attack me after I leave because I'm sure you will find me retort later.
    #TeamGeeky

I ripped up israel and you just never responded. I was sad, because I thought it was one of my better posts.

D-boy: Your jokes are getting stale as Ace's. So I'll tell you exactly what I told him because you both act like the same freaking person. You guys are douche bags, You think you are hot shit and your not. You might think your an ace or in your case think your aces, but just let it be known I'm the one who's holding the pocket aces.
    OOC: I am serious Jelly, you are a fun guy to IC with. I like that you always give me some content to actually attack. I probably won't be IC'ing much longer because I'm going to see a movie soon. But feel free to attack me after I leave because I'm sure you will find me retort later.
    I have looked twice and seen neither posts
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Blog Entries

OOC: Alright, man. See you around. Oh and thanks for the compliment.

Blog Entries
    D-boy: No one here needs alcohol you idiot. We are a bunch of adults who fight for a living and if we want to have a drink on our free time I don't need some douche-like Kant pretending he has any real grasp of his false sense of morality. How about this, You go bite a curb... I will walk over to juno and tell her she gets the first stomp... and after that I will give you the beat down of your life time. How does that do you for morality Israel? Does that tickle your fancy?
    what page?
    quoted myself to make it easier to find for you cricket.
    #TeamGeeky

I think you guys are trolling me, I responded to both your last retorts
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust