Page 684 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 184 584 634 674682683684685686 694 734 784 1184 1684 ... LastLast
Results 6,831 to 6,840 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: That sentence is symantically null, May I suggest an alternative to improve your all around performance which im not saying is bad but we can all improve, substitute that drink for a run with music in your ears or a very nice coffee or even watch Big Bang Theory that is the best show on television and one of my very few luxuries on the road to fulfilling destiny
    Juno: As a Belfast girl, i am a tea drinker and i love the big bang theory! Look man.. i have had a crappy day and Juno wanted a little down time..

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: See, unless that alcohol is doing a number on your frontal lobe, you'll understand that we don't "pardy". Never have and never will.

Macoonie: And if we're sounding a lot like Ace Note: it's probably because, and here's the shocker, more than one person thinks you guys are a bunch of halfwits in need of a gimmick change.

Drek: And a personality change at that.
    D-boy: Or it's because your stealing his crap comebacks. That could always be the case. If you think Rymac and I are a bunch of half wits than I think you for one need a dictionary, and two will have to back your shit talking up when we get there. So why don't you tools sit back and Vlog about the issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: Oh yea, sure that's what every Pardy Boy looks for in a girl.

D-boy: Israel, The fact that you still can't understand a pun floors me. I guess you don't need to have intellect when you have such a moral code as you right? Because when I think great morals I think the ability to judge others for consuming alcohol. Your a tool Israel, maybe you and ryder can team up so Rymac and I can kick the crap out of both of IWA's resident Wankstas
    Israel: You obviously do not listen to Mr Integrity do you, I do not team up with everyone and I do not judge others for drinking, I judge them on there need of alcohol.

I drink alcohol but only at special occasions and celebrations like when I won the EWNGP trophy I enjoying a glass of ouzo though I never needed it Sir and as to not understanding a pun? misspelling a word is not a pun Sir that is ignorance
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: As a Belfast girl, i am a tea drinker and i love the big bang theory! Look man.. i have had a crappy day and Juno wanted a little down time..
    Israel: May I suggest Chai latte, very good tea or even moroccon mint very calming, and its good that you have said something to me without letting that fiery Irish anger at, others told me you could do it but I had my doubts
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: Or it's because your stealing his crap comebacks. That could always be the case. If you think Rymac and I are a bunch of half wits than I think you for one need a dictionary, and two will have to back your shit talking up when we get there. So why don't you tools sit back and Vlog about the issues.
    Drek: God, you're still here? Didn't you get the message? Take a hike!

Macoonie: Preferably into a lake... with no scuba equipment.

Drek: And as far as us "stealing his crap comebacks", ever heard of "two great minds thinking alike"? Though, I guess you have problems with the thinking part so it's probably no coincidence why that concept will indubitably go over your head.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno:Who are you two now?

Boltz: We are the team that took out the boy you used, the one who was daydreaming about you until we brought him back to where he belongs.

Kraouker: We are onto you Juno and as for the Pardy boys, why not an invite?
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: God, you're still here? Didn't you get the message? Take a hike!

Macoonie: Preferably into a lake... with no scuba equipment.

Drek: And as far as us "stealing his crap comebacks", ever heard of "two great minds thinking alike"? Though, I guess you have problems with the thinking part so it's probably no coincidence why that concept will indubitably go over your head.
    Israel: This guy has not hear of a lot of things
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Blog Entries
    Israel: You obviously do not listen to Mr Integrity do you, I do not team up with everyone and I do not judge others for drinking, I judge them on there need of alcohol.

I drink alcohol but only at special occasions and celebrations like when I won the EWNGP trophy I enjoying a glass of ouzo though I never needed it Sir and as to not understanding a pun? misspelling a word is not a pun Sir that is ignorance
    D-boy: No one here needs alcohol you idiot. We are a bunch of adults who fight for a living and if we want to have a drink on our free time I don't need some douche-like Kant pretending he has any real grasp of his false sense of morality. How about this, You go bite a curb... I will walk over to juno and tell her she gets the first stomp... and after that I will give you the beat down of your life time. How does that do you for morality Israel? Does that tickle your fancy?

Israel: May I suggest Chai latte, very good tea or even moroccon mint very calming, and its good that you have said something to me without letting that fiery Irish anger at, others told me you could do it but I had my doubts
    Juno: I like good old plain tea.. As a Northern Irish girl,i can be calm.. I do not need to resort to violence.. Who told you?

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Boltz: We are the team that took out the boy you used, the one who was daydreaming about you until we brought him back to where he belongs.

Kraouker: We are onto you Juno and as for the Pardy boys, why not an invite?
    Juno: Who was daydreaming about me?

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch