Page 682 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672680681682683684 692 732 782 1182 1682 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,820 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: I gave you a strong drink, don't become an alcoholic on us Juno.
    Juno: Seriously? My career means the world to me, why would i jeopardize that?

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Israel: Because as much as you may think you want your career, there are things you just cant give up on isn't that right JUNO
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    D-boy: You guys are just two talking heads. I don't give a crap what you say. I will gladly show you a pardy when we debut in IWA. Would you guys like a drink? Maybe some alcohol will make it so you guys don't sound like total tools.
    Drek: Uh huh. The guy who's going around harassing women and calling us out is trying to teach us how to not sounds like tools. Thanks but I'll gladly take "tool" over "pardy boy" any day. Less backlash from my peers with that route.

Macoonie: Now, um, please go on and tell us how you don't give a crap what we have to say while you continue to converse with us? I'm sure it's going to lead into another enlightening discussion about "pardies" and what not and more on how you don't care about what we're saying.

Drek: Sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Because as much as you may think you want your career, there are things you just cant give up on isn't that right JUNO
    Juno: I am sorry, have we met? Also who do you think you are, questioning me and making assumptions? Show a bit or respect

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Juno: I am sorry, have we met? Also who do you think you are, questioning me and making assumptions? Show a bit or respect
    Israel: I show respect to those that earn it, do you know what I do after a hard days work? Thats a rhetorical question for those of you playing at home, I research future opponents and I strategise and plan I do not drink a "Strong drink" or im sorry was that an assumption?
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Blog Entries
    D-boy: It's called giving someone a hard time! Geez, I don't know what rymac sees in you. Probably something outside of the ropes.
    D-boy: Hey it's IWA's Resident wanskta! Welcome to the pardy, tool!
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: Uh huh. The guy who's going around harassing women and calling us out is trying to teach us how to not sounds like tools. Thanks but I'll gladly take "tool" over "pardy boy" any day. Less backlash from my peers with that route.

Macoonie: Now, um, please go on and tell us how you don't give a crap what we have to say while you continue to converse with us? I'm sure it's going to lead into another enlightening discussion about "pardies" and what not and more on how you don't care about what we're saying.

D-boy: You guys sound an awful lot like that douche Ace. Maybe you guys should go find a pardy with him elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post

Israel: Hello gentleman, Israel Pamich here we havent crossed paths yet though very good points you made there good to see some common sense around here
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Israel: I show respect to those that earn it, do you know what I do after a hard days work? Thats a rhetorical question for those of you playing at home, I research future opponents and I strategise and plan I do not drink a "Strong drink" or im sorry was that an assumption?
    Juno: I know my opponent back to front..I make sure of that, when i am training..i picture the ring, i plan my strategy, i make my plan of attack..My opponent.. should be ready!
    I need a strong drink,because i need a strong drink.. Got that

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

D-boy: It's called giving someone a hard time! Geez, I don't know what rymac sees in you. Probably something outside of the ropes.

D-boy: Hey it's IWA's Resident wanskta! Welcome to the pardy, tool!

D-boy: You guys sound an awful lot like that douche Ace. Maybe you guys should go find a pardy with him elsewhere.
    Israel: I assure you D-Boy that I would not be attending any of your parTys
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Juno: He maybe sees an actual person, someone with a decent and hardworking ethic behind what they do, someone with an actual personality

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch