Page 681 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 18158163167167968068168268369173178111811681 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,810 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: Hey, you denied the invite to my pardy. What can I say, I hold a grudge. I don't know why people around here insist on rolling their eyes to show their intellect. Why not formulate some actual thoughts!?
    Juno:Why not shut your mouth?

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: So you two want to be in OUR vlog? We go from one of the fast rising superstars on the roster in Sag. Blue and the upcoming one featuring the IWA Tag Team Champions....to the Pardy Boyz?

Macoonie: Yeah, call us when you don't look like a creative thought that should have died behind Russo's woodshed...with an axe.

Drek: And if you show up intoxicated and throw up in my bathtub, you WILL be cleaning that shit up, #FYI.
    D-boy: Don't worry you internet cowboys will know that Rymac and I are for real soon enough. When we welcome you two idiots to the pardy, with some good old fashion curb stomps.
    OOC: I enjoy the fact that you keep making references to Me as if I were d-boy... when we are two very different people... but I still get to chuckle so well played

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno:Why not shut your mouth?
    D-boy: Yep, way to prove me wrong. I definitely think you can formulate something other than generic comebacks after that gem. I think I will partake in the drinking of some more high class stuff tonight beings my arrival is coming closer to IWA! *d-boy pours himself a glass of scotch*

Blog Entries
    D-boy: Don't worry you internet cowboys will know that Rymac and I are for real soon enough. When we welcome you two idiots to the pardy, with some good old fashion curb stomps.
    OOC: I enjoy the fact that you keep making references to Me as if I were d-boy... when we are two very different people... but I still get to chuckle so well played
    Drek: So wait, wait, wait. Macoonie?

Macoonie: Yeah?

Drek: You're telling me that he's proposing the idea of having to sit down for nearly 15 minutes have him talk about his "pardies" every ten seconds?

Macoonie: Sounds like it to me.

Drek: Well, lemme see if I can come up with an answer to that request...

*Scratches his chin for a few seconds.*

Drek: I know! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! There you go. Now be like Michael Jackson and just beat it, 'kay, pardy boy?

D-boy: Yep, way to prove me wrong. I definitely think you can formulate something other than generic comebacks after that gem. I think I will partake in the drinking of some more high class stuff tonight beings my arrival is coming closer to IWA! *d-boy pours himself a glass of scotch*
    Juno: You not D, i am not a girl who would be seen with guys like you, as lets be honest, look at you...
    *Looks D-Boy up and down*
    And your personality..sucks my friend..however..i am keen to see a real pardy. pour me a drink to

WWE/IWA

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Drek: So wait, wait, wait. Macoonie?

Macoonie: Yeah?

Drek: You're telling me that he's proposing the idea of having to sit down for nearly 15 minutes have him talk about his "pardies" every ten seconds?

Macoonie: Sounds like it to me.

Drek: Well, lemme see if I can come up with an answer to that request...

*Scratches his chin for a few seconds.*

Drek: I know! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! There you go. Now be like Michael Jackson and just beat it, 'kay, pardy boy?
    D-boy: I never said I wanted to be apart of your perpetually stupid vlog. Instead of acting like pretentious tools why don't you chill down and relax. Don't worry if you have a problem with Rymac and I we will have no problem allowing you to take your shots at us when we get into IWA... Bring it keyboard cowboys. *sips some of his drink*

Blog Entries
    Juno: You not D, i am not a girl who would be seen with guys like you, as lets be honest, look at you...
    *Looks D-Boy up and down*
    And your personality..sucks my friend..however..i am keen to see a real pardy. pour me a drink to
    D-boy: You don't want to be seen with me but you want to pardy with me? That makes sense. I'm down for a pardy anything though, so sure have a drink. *Pours Juno a glass of scotch*

D-boy: You don't want to be seen with me but you want to pardy with me? That makes sense. I'm down for a pardy anything though, so sure have a drink. *Pours Juno a glass of scotch*
    Juno: I just need a strong drink, had a busy, long day and i wanna relax..until the "pardy" begins

WWE/IWA

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    D-boy: I never said I wanted to be apart of your perpetually stupid vlog. Instead of acting like pretentious tools why don't you chill down and relax. Don't worry if you have a problem with Rymac and I we will have no problem allowing you to take your shots at us when we get into IWA... Bring it keyboard cowboys. *sips some of his drink*
    Drek: Good thing we were mistaken then. And what's up with you eye, man? You got something in it?

Macoonie: I think he's trying to tell you something.

Drek: And I don't like where it's going. 0_0

Blog Entries
    Juno: I just need a strong drink, had a busy, long day and i wanna relax..until the "pardy" begins
    D-boy: I gave you a strong drink, don't become an alcoholic on us Juno.
    Drek: Good thing we were mistaken then. And what's up with you eye, man? You got something in it?

Macoonie: I think he's trying to tell you something.

Drek: And I don't like where it's going. 0_0
    D-boy: You guys are just two talking heads. I don't give a crap what you say. I will gladly show you a pardy when we debut in IWA. Would you guys like a drink? Maybe some alcohol will make it so you guys don't sound like total tools.