Page 666 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656664665666667668 676 716 766 1166 1666 ... LastLast
Results 6,651 to 6,660 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    To the bolded: B-Mac of course.

Ace Note: But not classy enough to actually spell the word "party" right.
    I figured you meant b-mac I just wondered why you made saps plural.

D-boy: If you don't get the pun you have less intellect than I thought previously, which was * D-boy uses air quotes* so high to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: I been meaning to tell you this. You suck and go drink some bleach.
    D-boy: By bleach do you mean beer? And if so I am going to be drinking plenty just for you buddy!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: And what? This is coming from Mr. Blood. A guy, who not only looks like he's got fingered up the ass several times- but also acts like he's got fingered up the ass several times. And as for you Mr. Black, well- yo mama so fat, the only letters in the alphabet she knows, are KFC! I don't need to waste my time, with wannabe badasses like you. However, I'm craving for booty. Tell Vivica to call me!
    OOC: Just realized I need PIP's music, send to me!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    OOC: Just realized I need PIP's music, send to me!
    It's Sean Kingston - Kingston mate.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post

D-boy: If you don't get the pun you have less intellect than I thought previously, which was * D-boy uses air quotes* so high to begin with.

D-boy: By bleach do you mean beer? And if so I am going to be drinking plenty just for you buddy!
    Ace Note:.........*looks at watch* Oh yeah. I have a social life and it doesn't involve you throwing shit at the wall and hoping it sticks and me entertaining your pitiful efforts of bantering. The last time I want to see you around here is in the ring with me on the other side. See ya, Douche Boy.

Brock: No. This bleach dumbass.

ferfal.bleach__85899_zoom.gif

And you can party in hell for all I care.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Brock: No. This bleach dumbass.

ferfal.bleach__85899_zoom.gif

And you can party in hell for all I care.
    D-boy: You steal your entire gimmick from someone who doesn't give a crap about this industry, and your jokes from it's champion... If ace is stale, your decomposing.

Blog Entries
    KAYFABULOUS

Blog 86: Bear Leavin' The Woods?!

Writer & Editor: Ron Macoonie

-----------------------------------------------------

Anyone want to claim that Scott Hall is the most notorious no-shower in wrestling history? Well, my friend, you’d be WROOOOOOOOONG! Admit it, you read that in Lex Luthor’s voice, didn’t you? Anyways, that title would belong to Sebastian Schwiezer, manager of Damaged Goods, who has continued to ignore our phone calls and emails to finalize a date to have a Skype interview with us for our next vlog. Skyler, of course, is rightfully pissed. Trust me, folks, this is NOT part of a storyline and we’ll give you more updates as we…Jesus, all I need is a cowboy hat and I’d sound exactly like Jim Ross. 0_0

Anyways, just a few hours ago, news leaked that Smokey, on-screen IWA GM, known on the internet as “bear”, stupid codename I know , was stepping down as head of creative. With that being said, in one final act, he made a few blockbuster announcements. Number one: No second brand (T_T). Number two: a new midcard title . While none of this news benefits Kayfabulous at all, it’s at least nice to know that things will get veeeeeeeery interesting around here. It’s about time, too. With all these latest acquisitions, *cough* Pardy Boyz *cough*, I thought this place might be going downhill. Oh and speaking of those two jobbahs….
    You will not believe some footage that Drek and I got out of Rymac trying to serenade Juno Mercury. Give me a break. I feel falling for myself for falling for such a mess! She didn’t even know the name of our tag team champions and I actually thought about putting her on the show with us! Puh-leeze. Good luck to the both of ya! Anyways, now for that footage:

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: Trust me sweetie, I would treat you just like the beautiful woman you are. Don't get nasty now, I haven't said anything to put you down.

Really? That’s not what this said to me.

Rymac: oh yeah baby, I like when you get rough. You look so sexy when you are about to belt someone.
    Rymac: You have that feeling in your gut too? You know it's meant to be just like I do! Awwwww
    And how did our lil’ vixen respond?

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Well stop with all the baby this, baby that crap..Stop with the innuendos.. Grow up a little
    Ouch. That’s gonna need some salve.

Rymac: Alright, why don't we start again? My names Rymac, what is an incredibly beautiful woman like you doing here, miss ...???
    Rymac: That's so rude. Why can't you treat the wonderful lady with some respect? Why do you have to talk about her like an item... Why am I talking to the Champion...
    Bleeech. Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss uuuuuuuuuuuuup!

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Flattery, will not get you anywhere

I concur! BTW, if you’re reading this, Juno, don’t take this as kissing up. I’m just rooting for the lesser of two evils.

Well, I think we’re gonna cut this lovefest off now because quite frankly, I can’t stomach this garbage anymore. But anyways, we’re going to move onto more important matters. What does that mean? That means we’re ending the blog now so %#$& you all! Naw, it means %$#@ …YOU…AAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL! No seriously, we would have had this as a bonus to add to the Damaged Goods vlog but unfortunately, that’s all we have for now. Thanks for tuning in and you can follow us on Twitter @Kayfabulous and check out some backstage pics of us and Ralphus! He was a pretty fun guy but then we wanted to get clean after getting himself dirty in popcorn grease so we let him use the showers. But then we heard screaming…….then silence…….then Brock Edwards walking out…….yep. It happened again.

Until next time,

Ron <3

D-boy: You steal your entire gimmick from someone who doesn't give a crap about this industry, and your jokes from it's champion... If ace is stale, your decomposing.
    Brock: No that would be you dumbass. You can go to hell now.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    KAYFABULOUS

Blog 86: Bear Leavin' The Woods?!

Writer & Editor: Ron Macoonie

-----------------------------------------------------

Anyone want to claim that Scott Hall is the most notorious no-shower in wrestling history? Well, my friend, you’d be WROOOOOOOOONG! Admit it, you read that in Lex Luthor’s voice, didn’t you? Anyways, that title would belong to Sebastian Schwiezer, manager of Damaged Goods, who has continued to ignore our phone calls and emails to finalize a date to have a Skype interview with us for our next vlog. Skyler, of course, is rightfully pissed. Trust me, folks, this is NOT part of a storyline and we’ll give you more updates as we…Jesus, all I need is a cowboy hat and I’d sound exactly like Jim Ross. 0_0

Anyways, just a few hours ago, news leaked that Smokey, on-screen IWA GM, known on the internet as “bear”, stupid codename I know , was stepping down as head of creative. With that being said, in one final act, he made a few blockbuster announcements. Number one: No second brand (T_T). Number two: a new midcard title . While none of this news benefits Kayfabulous at all, it’s at least nice to know that things will get veeeeeeeery interesting around here. It’s about time, too. With all these latest acquisitions, *cough* Pardy Boyz *cough*, I thought this place might be going downhill. Oh and speaking of those two jobbahs….
    You will not believe some footage that Drek and I got out of Rymac trying to serenade Juno Mercury. Give me a break. I feel falling for myself for falling for such a mess! She didn’t even know the name of our tag team champions and I actually thought about putting her on the show with us! Puh-leeze. Good luck to the both of ya! Anyways, now for that footage:

Really? That’s not what this said to me.

And how did our lil’ vixen respond?

Ouch. That’s gonna need some salve.

Bleeech. Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss uuuuuuuuuuuuup!

I concur! BTW, if you’re reading this, Juno, don’t take this as kissing up. I’m just rooting for the lesser of two evils.

Well, I think we’re gonna cut this lovefest off now because quite frankly, I can’t stomach this garbage anymore. But anyways, we’re going to move onto more important matters. What does that mean? That means we’re ending the blog now so %#$& you all! Naw, it means %$#@ …YOU…AAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL! No seriously, we would have had this as a bonus to add to the Damaged Goods vlog but unfortunately, that’s all we have for now. Thanks for tuning in and you can follow us on Twitter @Kayfabulous and check out some backstage pics of us and Ralphus! He was a pretty fun guy but then we wanted to get clean after getting himself dirty in popcorn grease so we let him use the showers. But then we heard screaming…….then silence…….then Brock Edwards walking out…….yep. It happened again.

Until next time,

Ron <3
    Brock: Oh look the internet darlings and their stupid blogs. You can proceed back to being unrelevant.

Blog Entries
    Brock: No that would be you dumbass. You can go to hell now.
    D-boy: nice grade school come back bro.