Page 665 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 165 565 615 655663664665666667 675 715 765 1165 1665 ... LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,650 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: If that's your definition of brilliance, you must have pretty low standards. But looking at you, that wouldn't surprise me in the least. Let me guess, the muscle flexing, the roofies, the awkward dancing...that wasn't bringing the ladies in, right? So you thought to yourself, "Hey, those upstanding gentlemen over there are getting some of dat donk. They sound smart. Maybe I should try, too!" So then, D-Boy, or Dennis as his mother likes to call him, spent the whole night trying to memorize the definition of random words and hoping to add them to his lexicon to try and appear more intelligent. Of course, that didn't work and the closest he's gotten to dishing them out is to a man who's thiiiiiiiis close to going to management to organize a steel cage match between the two in an effort to shut this frat boy's mouth once and for all.
    D-boy: If you want the cage match set it up. I have no problem taking you on punk. I don't memorize words, I told you me and rymac are classy pardiers... We can be smart while having fun. Unlike you I don't need any drugs to get some. I can just be myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Just popping in to say Efed GOTIS exists too huh ?
    I enjoy you and b-macs love for each other!
    Yep. Look at these saps trying to get some of dat e-pusseh.
    Who are these saps? hahaha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: Who are any of you? Shaz is a prick of a champion, but at least I'd know who he was if I saw him.
    Shaz: If it isn't the afterthought! How's it going man?!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: We've never said this, but this asshole is right.

Mr. Black: Fuck Shaz

Mr. Blood: that too, Fuck Shaz, and anyone who looks like him.
    Shaz: Oh look, it's the scary bikers! Come to hurt me have you? You may look threatening, but you're far from it. Tell Vivica she can have a piece of Shaz as well- she can call me daddy anytime she likes!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: If you want the cage match set it up. I have no problem taking you on punk. I don't memorize words, I told you me and rymac are classy pardiers... We can be smart while having fun. Unlike you I don't need any drugs to get some. I can just be myself.

To the bolded: B-Mac of course.

Ace Note: But not classy enough to actually spell the word "party" right.

Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    That's funny cause that sed to be one of my old sigs.
    Ace Note: You remind me A LOT about Brock Edwards. Annoying as hell, thought he was the shit, loud mouthed, talked out of his ass and tried to bully other people around and make them feel small. So you know what I did about it? I beat him. Today, he STILL does that shit, only this time he knows never to try to fuck with me ever again. You seem to be a fan of my ring work since you say I suck, implying that you have some background knowledge of my capabilities. You saw that beat down I gave Domino after I beat him? Where is he now? Nowhere to be seen. I have no problems with doing the same to you AND Rymac is you dumbasses want to keep pushing my buttons.
    Brock: Did someone callThe Villian?
    Mr. Blood: We've never said this, but this asshole is right.

Mr. Black: Fuck Shaz

Mr. Blood: that too, Fuck Shaz, and anyone who looks like him.
    Brock: Shut up lover boys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post

I enjoy you and b-macs love for each other!

Brock: I been meaning to tell you this. You suck and go drink some bleach.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Oh look, it's the scary bikers! Come to hurt me have you? You may look threatening, but you're far from it. Tell Vivica she can have a piece of Shaz as well- she can call me daddy anytime she likes!
    Mr. Blood: Come to hurt you? Boy the day Black Blooded comes for your dumb ass, you can be damn sure that you won't have enough time to spout there acting like a jackass. And who the fuck would bother paying us for a job any decently intelligent poodle could pull off. I mean hell, we all know you're just keeping that belt warm until Smokey finds a real champ, it's not like you are actually worth a damn.

Mr. Black: Fucking moron

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    The hell? WE'RE ON PAGE 666! 0_0

Evil page number is evil xD
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

The hell? WE'RE ON PAGE 666! 0_0
    Good. Good

*Evil laugh.*

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Mr. Blood: Come to hurt you? Boy the day Black Blooded comes for your dumb ass, you can be damn sure that you won't have enough time to spout there acting like a jackass. And who the fuck would bother paying us for a job any decently intelligent poodle could pull off. I mean hell, we all know you're just keeping that belt warm until Smokey finds a real champ, it's not like you are actually worth a damn.

Mr. Black: Fucking moron
    Shaz: And what? This is coming from Mr. Blood. A guy, who not only looks like he's got fingered up the ass several times- but also acts like he's got fingered up the ass several times. And as for you Mr. Black, well- yo mama so fat, the only letters in the alphabet she knows, are KFC! I don't need to waste my time, with wannabe badasses like you. However, I'm craving for booty. Tell Vivica to call me!