Page 661 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 161 561 611 651659660661662663 671 711 761 1161 1661 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,610 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: He was himself around me, he did not feel the need, to act like a pretentious douche bag, with obvious jealousy towards his partner.
    D-boy: I have no issue with Rymac! He's the man... He can do what he wants, I respect the hell out of that guy. If he wants to get him some juno maybe your cooler than I thought... But instead of hating on me and thinking I'm a pretentious douche, why don't you pardy with us and figure it out for your self. Or you can just be a judgmental douche like someone I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: So much for not giving a damn for what I have to say. You're a real chatterbox tonight, aren't you? Now please, continue to not give a man about me by acknowledging me in your imminent rebuttal.
    D-boy: Yea, I'm the chatterbox. You keep talking funny man, I'll push you off the tight rope myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: I have no issue with Rymac! He's the man... He can do what he wants, I respect the hell out of that guy. If he wants to get him some juno maybe your cooler than I thought... But instead of hating on me and thinking I'm a pretentious douche, why don't you pardy with us and figure it out for your self. Or you can just be a judgmental douche like someone I know.
    Juno: He is a really nice guy, he is two different people. I was not invited and i do not like that side of Ry.. He is far too different for my liking.

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries

D-boy: Yea, I'm the chatterbox. You keep talking funny man, I'll push you off the tight rope myself.
    Ace Note: Aaaaaaaaaand there it is! Let me guess, you were a guinea pig for reverse psychology seminars, weren't you?

Blog Entries
    Juno: He is a really nice guy, he is two different people. I was not invited and i do not like that side of Ry.. He is far too different for my liking.
    D-boy: We throw high class pardies don't let our others painted false facade of us fool you. We love to pardy, but we do it with class.
    Ace Note: Aaaaaaaaaand there it is! Let me guess, you were a guinea pig for reverse psychology seminars, weren't you?
    D-boy: You keep talking smack ace, Just know I'm the one holding pocket aces.

Blog Entries

D-boy: You keep talking smack ace, Just know I'm the one holding pocket aces.
    Ace Note: Alright, alright, alright! I will admit, that was a pretty false assumption to make. I'll take the egg to the face on that one. See, that would imply you've actually been to college.

Blog Entries
    Just capped off what may be one of my favorite promos that I have been apart of, just for how much fun it was. Can't say much (of course) but watch this show, the Women's Division is truly taking off!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

D-boy: We throw high class pardies don't let our others painted false facade of us fool you. We love to pardy, but we do it with class.
    Juno: I am sure Ry, understands what i mean and he would only invite me if i felt comfortable and he did too

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Just capped off what may be one of my favorite promos that I have been apart of, just for how much fun it was. Can't say much (of course) but watch this show, the Women's Division is truly taking off!
    I second this. Good stuff this week...no wait...that's a lie...GREAT stuff this week

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: Alright, alright, alright! I will admit, that was a pretty false assumption to make. I'll take the egg to the face on that one. See, that would imply you've actually been to college.
    OOC: I read your character bio your character hasn't been to college so I don't understand this comment at all.
    D-boy: I understand your crap joke... I just didn't need to refute such a terrible ad hominem.
    Juno: I am sure Ry, understands what i mean and he would only invite me if i felt comfortable and he did too
    D-boy: So are you down for a pardy sometime Juno? Before Ace assumes some crap this isn't hitting on you Juno, I just am curious what Rymac sees in you.

D-boy: So are you down for a pardy sometime Juno? Before Ace assumes some crap this isn't hitting on you Juno, I just am curious what Rymac sees in you.
    Juno: You need to talk to him D, i can not explain why he feels one way or another

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch