Page 659 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 15955960964965765865966066166970975911591659 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,590 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Ace Note: How many circus references are you going to make until you're satisfied? And you say MY jokes are bad.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Hey look at me am Dancing

No Seriously lol.Bear are you gonna compete on GP3 or not mate?

And btw i think you took a good decision mate
    I am. Just haven't got a chance ot post a bio yet, but i am I'm staying active as an RPer, as writing a promo takes NO time literally for me. I love doing that

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: How many circus references are you going to make until you're satisfied? And you say MY jokes are bad.
    D-boy: Says the guy who only makes jokes about me and Rymacs drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I am. Just haven't got a chance ot post a bio yet, but i am I'm staying active as an RPer, as writing a promo takes NO time literally for me. I love doing that
    Ah that's awesome mate

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: Says the guy who only makes jokes about me and Rymacs drinking.
    Ace Note: You remind me A LOT about Brock Edwards. Annoying as hell, thought he was the shit, loud mouthed, talked out of his ass and tried to bully other people around and make them feel small. So you know what I did about it? I beat him. Today, he STILL does that shit, only this time he knows never to try to fuck with me ever again. You seem to be a fan of my ring work since you say I suck, implying that you have some background knowledge of my capabilities. You saw that beat down I gave Domino after I beat him? Where is he now? Nowhere to be seen. I have no problems with doing the same to you AND Rymac is you dumbasses want to keep pushing my buttons.

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: You remind me A LOT about Brock Edwards. Annoying as hell, thought he was the shit, loud mouthed, talked out of his ass and tried to bully other people around and make them feel small. So you know what I did about it? I beat him. Today, he STILL does that shit, only this time he knows never to try to fuck with me ever again. You seem to be a fan of my ring work since you say I suck, implying that you have some background knowledge of my capabilities. You saw that beat down I gave Domino after I beat him? Where is he now? Nowhere to be seen. I have no problems with doing the same to you AND Rymac is you dumbasses want to keep pushing my buttons.
    D-boy: Who am I bullying punk? You're the smalk talker. I never started anything with you. You constantly get on my case, if you want to talk shit to me I will have know problem taking you on. I don't even need my boy to help me out. You aren't nothing but a clown. I could of had no issue with you, but you thrive on dramatic bullshit. I assure you me and Rymac are no clowns in the ring. Congrats you have won a couple of matches, Guess what The pardy doesn't care.

Blog Entries
    D-boy: Who am I bullying punk? You're the smalk talker. I never started anything with you. You constantly get on my case, if you want to talk shit to me I will have know problem taking you on. I don't even need my boy to help me out. You aren't nothing but a clown. I could of had no issue with you, but you thrive on dramatic bullshit. I assure you me and Rymac are no clowns in the ring. Congrats you have won a couple of matches, Guess what The pardy doesn't care.
    Ace Note: Oh, I don't know? How about Juno Mercury? But rest assured, I'm not going to play the knight in shining armor here. She can take care of herself. But back to you, Douche Boy. I've seen it so many times before. With Edwards, with Smyth, with Shining. I don't give a fuck if you started things first or not. You're still an eyesore to this company. You and Rymac. These wrestlers here, we're here to compete, not "pardy" and hit on every moving thing with funbags. This ain't a place filled with strobes and all that bullshit. We're here to wrestle. At least the assholes here earn their keep and act like they want to be here. All of this? You haven't proven a damn thing to me or anyone here except for the fact that you two are better off as traffic cops than wrestlers. I used to be in your shoes, the guy on the other side of the fence who hadn't even gotten his cleats dirty in the grass and mud. But instead of talking all the time, I stood up to the punks who tried to take me out and proved them wrong. You wanna convince me that you're going to try and beat me, to take me down. Newsflash, asshole, I stood up to the crazy bastard who CRUCIFIED someone on live television!! I spat in the face of his God and you think your fist pumping's going to scare me off? You don't wanna face me now. You don't wanna face me EVER because if you do, you will be in the worst living hell you've ever been in your entire life.

Blog Entries
    Macoonie: Breathe, man. Breeeeeathe.

Drek: This is driving me up the wall...I don't know how long I can hold out!

Macoonie: You know what? Screw Sebastian. Let's write that blog!

Drek: WOOOOOOOOOOO!

Macoonie: Flair would be proud.

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: Oh, I don't know? How about Juno Mercury? But rest assured, I'm not going to play the knight in shining armor here. She can take care of herself. But back to you, Douche Boy. I've seen it so many times before. With Edwards, with Smyth, with Shining. I don't give a fuck if you started things first or not. You're still an eyesore to this company. You and Rymac. These wrestlers here, we're here to compete, not "pardy" and hit on every moving thing with funbags. This ain't a place filled with strobes and all that bullshit. We're here to wrestle. At least the assholes here earn their keep and act like they want to be here. All of this? You haven't proven a damn thing to me or anyone here except for the fact that you two are better off as traffic cops than wrestlers. I used to be in your shoes, the guy on the other side of the fence who hadn't even gotten his cleats dirty in the grass and mud. But instead of talking all the time, I stood up to the punks who tried to take me out and proved them wrong. You wanna convince me that you're going to try and beat me, to take me down. Newsflash, asshole, I stood up to the crazy bastard who CRUCIFIED someone on live television!! I spat in the face of his God and you think your fist pumping's going to scare me off? You don't wanna face me now. You don't wanna face me EVER because if you do, you will be in the worst living hell you've ever been in your entire life.
    D-boy: Don't take my pardying ways as a sign of weakness ace! I have no fear of you, nor anyone else in this locker room. You can preach to my your accolades and guess what I don't give a shit. To me you will always be a clown. The only fist pumping your going to see is my fists punching your face. As far as Juno goes, she can handle her own self... Instead of worrying about what I am doing around here why don't you worry about actually being relevant again? I have never hit on juno or anyone else here for that matter. The only thing worse than your jokes is your logic.

Juno: I can most definately handle myself and all the guys around here know this..

D-boy: Don't take my pardying ways as a sign of weakness ace! I have no fear of you, nor anyone else in this locker room. You can preach to my your accolades and guess what I don't give a shit. To me you will always be a clown. The only fist pumping your going to see is my fists punching your face. As far as Juno goes, she can handle her own self... Instead of worrying about what I am doing around here why don't you worry about actually being relevant again? I have never hit on juno or anyone else here for that matter. The only thing worse than your jokes is your logic.
    Juno: Like you would get far if you, even tried it on with me

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch