Page 649 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639647648649650651 659 699 749 1149 1649 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,490 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Can somebody grab a shovel? Israel Pamich is getting buried over here.
    Israel: Hmmm buried? not bad you know what Mr Smyth you gave me an idea

*Starts to call Smokey*

Israel: Smokey I have a match that you may want to book listen.....

Black Ninja!
    Rymac: Yo D-Boy, You know your my bro right, but you gotta chill with the insults on Juno, she's a nice lady, she's too busy preparing for a title match, to listen to you... Now that that's sorted, bro, are these assclowns talking smack? Really. Israel Pamich, you boring piece of trash, You only live once, and you might not be living very long if you keep talking to my main man like that. I will end you and then I will laugh my fucking ass off. It will be like LMFOA YOLO. The Pardy boyz are her to stay and if you have a problem with that maybe we should debut in a handicap match and show you just what we can do. You like that Israel. Maybe you can get that lame ass hipster Ace note to tag with you. I don't really give a shit. Point is, keep talking bro and the Pardy will leave you laying in a your own blood. You hearing me Bro!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Hmmm buried? not bad you know what Mr Smyth you gave me an idea

*Starts to call Smokey*

Israel: Smokey I have a match that you may want to book listen.....
    Mr. Smyth: Good idea to call Smokey. He's world renowned for listening to others.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-boy: I find rather humorous that I have a better grasp of the English language plowed out of my mind, than you do sober. Keep your talking, I'll keep drinking, pardying, and having a good time. By the way, you called Juno a slut... Do you really want to pull some superior morality crap on me?
    OOC: Your new uniform is ready Den.

Van: You beta idiots realise the lass can defend herself right? If someone was to call her a slut she doesn't need petty squabbles from jobbers such as yourselves resolving it.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    Israel: Joke? Pleae tell me you are not so uneducated that you actually think I am joking, I assure you sir that while Juno is slutting it up at your "Pardy" I am hitting the weights and making sure that I am in tip top shape for my buddy Ivan Draymen at Destined for Immortality
    OOC: Oops

Israel: I didnt call her a slut I would not use that word Sir I said she seeked attention from male companions and the evidence is clear, she hooked up with Ace Note within days of arriving here and hell if Chase Blaydes didnt look like a hillbilly im sure he would have got some too
    D-boy: Really, REALLY! Are you going to try to pull that crap on me? I might be an obnoxious pardier but at least I'm honest to my fellow IWA brethren and tell them so. I don't give a crap what Juno wants to do, I'm here to win titles and have fun. Why don't you get of the judgement train and do the same.
    OOC: I'm really enjoying this
    #BeJelly

Black Ninja!
    I'm liking that Dennis is getting better at IC'ing, that's why I like leaving him by himself.

Rymac: Hey Mr Smyth, you seem like a pretty cool guy. You ever feel like Pardying, you let me know, I know a place, me and D-boy can hook you up with the VIP treatment my dude.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post

Van: You beta idiots realise the lass can defend herself right? If someone was to call her a slut she doesn't need petty squabbles from jobbers such as yourselves resolving it.
    OOC: I see what you did there van!
    D-boy: I don't give a crap about Juno. I was just pointing out the grand hypocritical gesture that he displayed. If he thinks she's a slut fine I could care less.
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: Yo D-Boy, You know your my bro right, but you gotta chill with the insults on Juno, she's a nice lady, she's too busy preparing for a title match, to listen to you... Now that that's sorted, bro, are these assclowns talking smack? Really. Israel Pamich, you boring piece of trash, You only live once, and you might not be living very long if you keep talking to my main man like that. I will end you and then I will laugh my fucking ass off. It will be like LMFOA YOLO. The Pardy boyz are her to stay and if you have a problem with that maybe we should debut in a handicap match and show you just what we can do. You like that Israel. Maybe you can get that lame ass hipster Ace note to tag with you. I don't really give a shit. Point is, keep talking bro and the Pardy will leave you laying in a your own blood. You hearing me Bro!
    Israel: Ohh Rymac how clever you are sucking up to Juno to get her in your good books but you did make some good points.

You do infact only live once and I intend to make my life mean something other then an increase in some local Liquor stores revenue and you mentioned a handicap match? Sure no problems I am happy to face you two jokes two on one but do not dare pair me up with Ace Note.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I'm liking that Dennis is getting better at IC'ing, that's why I like leaving him by himself.

Rymac: Hey Mr Smyth, you seem like a pretty cool guy. You ever feel like Pardying, you let me know, I know a place, me and D-boy can hook you up with the VIP treatment my dude.
    OOC: True, I really like his IC'ing. He just needs to lay off the grammar nazi crap lol Didn't work well for Sully and I don't think it will for him.

Van: Say. Aren't you that bloke from Fuck you, we're unicorns but just full of steroids?
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post

Where did you find Sully's uniform?

Rymac: You obnoxious camel faced wiener, who do you think you are calling jobbers. KayFabulous aren't even around!