Page 636 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 13653658662663463563663763864668673611361636 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,360 of 22796
  1. #6351
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,567
    Blog Entries
    102
    Whats up everyone!!??? Anyone worried i vanished since i wasnt on since sunday?

    Now, to some important stuff. Rehm/dave, great to see you guys ICing to hype up your feud. If everyone else involved in dfi could work it out to ic a little with their opponent to really help build the hype that would be awesome. Ill be posting an updated card for dfi today too. I will then list everyone in the preshow battle royal. Also to everyone else who iced, k2, ashp, b-mc, vhx, ttc, and anyone else i missed, thank you.
     

  2. #6352
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Whats up everyone!!??? Anyone worried i vanished since i wasnt on since sunday?

    Now, to some important stuff. Rehm/dave, great to see you guys ICing to hype up your feud. If everyone else involved in dfi could work it out to ic a little with their opponent to really help build the hype that would be awesome. Ill be posting an updated card for dfi today too. I will then list everyone in the preshow battle royal. Also to everyone else who iced, k2, ashp, b-mc, vhx, ttc, and anyone else i missed, thank you.
    I have tried to IC boss but I seem to be on when Vandarius isnt
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  3. #6353
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Be yourself, i mean your true self, you never know , what the future holds, especially in IWA
    Israel: Did I not call this a little while back, nothing but an attention seeking starved Belfaster.

    Please someone change the channel
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  4. #6354
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,129
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Did I not call this a little while back, nothing but an attention seeking starved Belfaster.

    Please someone change the channel
    Brock: Shut your damn piehole. You sound worse than Ryan Wells. Oh wait he hasn't talked in awhile.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #6355
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Whats up everyone!!??? Anyone worried i vanished since i wasnt on since sunday?

    Now, to some important stuff. Rehm/dave, great to see you guys ICing to hype up your feud. If everyone else involved in dfi could work it out to ic a little with their opponent to really help build the hype that would be awesome. Ill be posting an updated card for dfi today too. I will then list everyone in the preshow battle royal. Also to everyone else who iced, k2, ashp, b-mc, vhx, ttc, and anyone else i missed, thank you.
    I wasn't worried cause you said you have to work on sundays so.

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  6. #6356
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,171
    Blog Entries
    2
    Mr. Smyth: Wait...Edwards and Pamich going one-on-one in a battle of the asinine?

    *grabs a chair and takes a seat to watch*

    Mr. Smyth: Well happy birthday to me.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  7. #6357
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,567
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Wait...Edwards and Pamich going one-on-one in a battle of the asinine?

    *grabs a chair and takes a seat to watch*

    Mr. Smyth: Well happy birthday to me.
    *divine takes a seat, plopping next to smyth*

    Divine: Divine has some popcorn. Want some? Cause this should be epic
     

  8. #6358
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Wait...Edwards and Pamich going one-on-one in a battle of the asinine?

    *grabs a chair and takes a seat to watch*

    Mr. Smyth: Well happy birthday to me.
    Israel: Not going to happen, I am not here to please you or the worlds biggest ego
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  9. #6359
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,171
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Not going to happen, I am not here to please you or the worlds biggest ego
    Mr. Smyth: No, please - pretend I'm not here.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  10. #6360
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: No, please - pretend I'm not here.
    Israel: Ohh Mr Smyth Sir how I wish I could
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.