Page 634 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 13453458462463263363463563664468473411341634 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,340 of 22796
  1. #6331
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,584
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: Gaaaaah. *pinches bridge of nose*
    Ali Kazam: Did you finally realise you need a shower? took long enough..

  2. #6332
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,975
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: Well, you've never met a man like me then... I didn't realise being nice automatically meant I want you... even if you are a beautiful, beautiful lady, i respect you to much to try anything.
    Juno: You only became nice, when i challenged your intentions and threatened you *laughs*


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  3. #6333
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,455
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali Kazam: Did you finally realise you need a shower? took long enough..
    Drek: I might need one on the account of the possibility of me throwing up on myself at your pathetic pandering.

     

  4. #6334
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,584
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: You only became nice, when i challenged your intentions and threatened you *laughs*
    Rymac: Well you are so intimidating, i mean you're like the perfect woman, even in my wildest dreams you are out of my league.

  5. #6335
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,584
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: I might need one on the account of the possibility of me throwing up on myself at your pathetic pandering.
    Ali Kazam: I Pander to no-one you idiot.

  6. #6336
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,975
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: Well you are so intimidating, i mean you're like the perfect woman, even in my wildest dreams you are out of my league.
    Juno: Be yourself, i mean your true self, you never know , what the future holds, especially in IWA


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


  7. #6337
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,455
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali Kazam: I Pander to no-one you idiot.
    Drek: "You're so pretty, OMG!" Gimme a break.

     

  8. #6338
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,584
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: Be yourself, i mean your true self, you never know , what the future holds, especially in IWA
    Rymac: I am being myself now. I'm not trying to impress you anymore, I realised I didn't stand a chance, so I may as well be myself when you shoot me down.

  9. #6339
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,584
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: "You're so pretty, OMG!" Gimme a break.
    Ali Kazam: You're clearly paying attention... should I call you Ace Note?

  10. #6340
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,975
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: I am being myself now. I'm not trying to impress you anymore, I realised I didn't stand a chance, so I may as well be myself when you shoot me down.
    Juno: I never meant to offend you but, you gave me a very bad impression at the start.. I just hope you know that i am a girl who goes for the personality, that played a part in why i turned you down


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    WWE/IWA

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

     


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.