Page 627 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617625626627628629 637 677 727 1127 1627 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,270 of 22796
  1. #6261
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Punk: It will be again after DFI. Can't say the same for you tho.
    Mr. Smyth: Care to wager that?


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  2. #6262
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,286
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Could this be IWA's first genuine example of working girl turned wrestler?
    Juno: I hope, for your sake that was not an insult


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  3. #6263
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: I hope, for your sake that was not an insult
    Mr. Smyth: It's either an insult or a fact. I guess the only one of us who will know for certain would be you, but I am happy to speculate.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  4. #6264
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Care to wager that?
    Punk: What? My real title against your imaginary one? Don't think so. How about when I walk away DFI IWA World Champion and you walk away empty handed, I get to face you on the next Chaos in a cage match?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  5. #6265
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,286
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: It's either an insult or a fact. I guess the only one of us who will know for certain would be you, but I am happy to speculate.
    Juno: Well, it is an insult and the fact you even think that about me, is sickening.. the only job i have done is work my as off to get here son!


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    Last Ever IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  6. #6266
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Punk: What? My real title against your imaginary one? Don't think so. How about when I walk away DFI IWA World Champion and you walk away empty handed, I get to face you on the next Chaos in a cage match?
    Mr. Smyth: Looking beyond the sophmoric insults, that there is a very interesting challenge. Assuming the smoked up one is happy with this, I would gladly accept your challenge. If you're super nice to me, I may even put my newly earned Endurance title on the line.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  7. #6267
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Mr. Smyth: Son? Being a born and bred Birmingham boy with an Irish heritage, I can appreciate the use of the word 'son', however to hear you say it makes it sound so...wrong.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  8. #6268
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Looking beyond the sophmoric insults, that there is a very interesting challenge. Assuming the smoked up one is happy with this, I would gladly accept your challenge. If you're super nice to me, I may even put my newly earned Endurance title on the line.
    Punk: Don't worry about the Endurance Championship. Kyojin is going to keep you far from that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  9. #6269
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: I will be the best here some day, and at Destined For Immortality, it will only be the beginning of the Prodigy's era!
    Ryder: Man that era will suck ass. I mean I rather be in era full of Smyth.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #6270
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,327
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Punk: Don't worry about the Endurance Championship. Kyojin is going to keep you far from that.
    Mr. Smyth: The only thing that will stop me from winning that title from Kyojin is if he kills me, and that is not going to happen. I would stop speculating on what is going to happen in my match and focus on yours. Might be an idea to generate some interest in it, because lord knows that nobody is talking about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: Man that era will suck ass. I mean I rather be in era full of Smyth.
    Mr. Smyth: Matthew, you're such a disappointment. Talking about me to grab some attention again like a small child throwing his toys about to get daddy to notice him.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.