Page 620 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610618619620621622 630 670 720 1120 1620 ... LastLast
Results 6,191 to 6,200 of 22796
    The Trinity
    Thanks for the positive feedback lads I worked so hard on that promo and I'm glad you all enjoyed it

As for Bears question, I think it's safe to say that IWA is at it's best right now. The promos from everyone are we above the standard that you'd expect from any fed and the shows are more than consistent! Destined for Immortality is shaping up to be a possible contender for PPV of the year and I'm looking forward to what the future brings for Chaos and the new show

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: DFI is my hunting ground. And trust me when I tell you, no one is beating me in that Battle Royal!
    Ryder: Hahahaha..... That's too damn funny. You are just going to be a failed over-achiever.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Gotta love when u pm somebody while taking a dump hehe

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I did NOT need to know that hahahaha!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    I did NOT need to know that hahahaha!
    Screw that. Tell us more about that amazing dump.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Ok guys. Thanks for all the feedback and it has been noted. Remember, if you arent booked for a match for dfi, you are still in the preshow battle royal where the winner will be decided by ICing. Right now there are a few who are front runners, but im not naming names.

Also, promo assignments will be going out in like 5 hrs. Im going to try and pull back on promos this week, as the final chaos is going to be a final face off, where each feud will have a promo, to give each one last highlight heading into destined for immortality.

So, on to a question. What do you guys think of iwa? Are you excited for the second brand? Give me your thoughts on anything and everything iwa.
    I'm curious about the second brand. The *assuming there is two* other world champion. 2 tag titles? Or will they become multi-branded? Or will they be on one brand, and the Bombshells on another? Will the brands be equal, or a clear No.1 and No.2 show. It's certainly something to look forward to.

Try PMing someone whilst having a wank
    ‚Äč

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    I'm curious about the second brand. The *assuming there is two* other world champion. 2 tag titles? Or will they become multi-branded? Or will they be on one brand, and the Bombshells on another? Will the brands be equal, or a clear No.1 and No.2 show. It's certainly something to look forward to.

Been there, done that.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Best Match: BB vs Hot Wasabi
    Best Promo: I was going to go with DG/VHX/CAR, but then Shining's promo blew it out of the water.
    Best Piece of Booking: Crucifiction.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: No promo from our World Champion.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Pamich's promos have been pretty good the last few weeks and I was a bit disappointed to see that he hadn't proof read this one. There were a couple of lines that didn't make sense.Any Other Positives: Loving BB, I enjoyed the Juno Mercury promo and hats off go to the DG promo. I've said it already, but it was that damn good. The Randy segment made me laugh.
    Any Constructive Criticism: I don't like the house show so close to the actual show. It was good, but I feel there should be a few days in between the two.
    Anything you did not like or felt was sub par: Pull back Smokey just a smidge. May was absent, but Smokey appears just a little too much at the moment.
    Overall Show Grade: B+
    Without making excuses I rushed to get that promo in to vand and I got confused as I thought he was proof reading it.

Next time the same mistake willl not happen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post

To the first part, i can say that those questions will be answered on the draft show

And im not sure how torph is viewing it, but im viewing it as the brands are equal.

Blog Entries
    Exclusive from EWN.com

We can confirm the following things to occur on the next edition of Chaos, which will be resonating from Japan.

We will see Shaz defend his World title against Sagittarius Blue.

We will see Juno Mercury in action.

We will see a 6 man tag team match

We will also hear from Jman after the video interruption of Eclipse.

We hope to have more as Chaos draws near