Page 619 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609617618619620621 629 669 719 1119 1619 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,190 of 22796
  1. #6181
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Im sad no one has made a comment on the hooch segment :/
    Still reading the show. Patience. lol


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  2. #6182
    Hey guys it will be a great honor to have you in Grand Prix so if you want check it and you might like it




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #6183
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Hey guys it will be a great honor to have you in Grand Prix so if you want check it and you might like it
    Now i get 1 free advertising post in your thread
     

  4. #6184
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Now i get 1 free advertising post in your thread
    Any time but you already did that in your promo




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #6185
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Best Match: BB vs Hot Wasabi
    Best Promo: I was going to go with DG/VHX/CAR, but then Shining's promo blew it out of the water.
    Best Piece of Booking: Crucifiction.
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: No promo from our World Champion.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: Pamich's promos have been pretty good the last few weeks and I was a bit disappointed to see that he hadn't proof read this one. There were a couple of lines that didn't make sense.
    Any Other Positives: Loving BB, I enjoyed the Juno Mercury promo and hats off go to the DG promo. I've said it already, but it was that damn good. The Randy segment made me laugh.
    Any Constructive Criticism: I don't like the house show so close to the actual show. It was good, but I feel there should be a few days in between the two.
    Anything you did not like or felt was sub par: Pull back Smokey just a smidge. May was absent, but Smokey appears just a little too much at the moment.
    Overall Show Grade: B+


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  6. #6186
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Ok guys. Thanks for all the feedback and it has been noted. Remember, if you arent booked for a match for dfi, you are still in the preshow battle royal where the winner will be decided by ICing. Right now there are a few who are front runners, but im not naming names.

    Also, promo assignments will be going out in like 5 hrs. Im going to try and pull back on promos this week, as the final chaos is going to be a final face off, where each feud will have a promo, to give each one last highlight heading into destined for immortality.

    So, on to a question. What do you guys think of iwa? Are you excited for the second brand? Give me your thoughts on anything and everything iwa.
     

  7. #6187
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    I forgot about the second show.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #6188
    That promo from Shin was quality! to be fair, there were a lot of good promo's on this show, from Shin to Jman to Ory & Slade. So many good ones but Shin gets the best promo from me this week.

    Interested to see who's behind the 24 hour clock thing! Has me intrigued

    Best booking would have to be the Crucifiction (Spelling?) Was well done.

    Another good promo from AshelyPunk who's growing into Effeding with each promo which is nice too see! As said above, maybe a few more segments involving the women would not have gone a miss though.

    Enjoying the tag team scene at the moment, with Kayfab beating BB it's proved the division is wide open and that can only be a good thing!

    IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

    HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

    General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.



  9. #6189
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Diamond: DFI is my hunting ground. And trust me when I tell you, no one is beating me in that Battle Royal!




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  10. #6190
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    That promo from Shin was quality! to be fair, there were a lot of good promo's on this show, from Shin to Jman to Ory & Slade. So many good ones but Shin gets the best promo from me this week.

    Interested to see who's behind the 24 hour clock thing! Has me intrigued

    Best booking would have to be the Crucifiction (Spelling?) Was well done.

    Another good promo from AshelyPunk who's growing into Effeding with each promo which is nice too see! As said above, maybe a few more segments involving the women would not have gone a miss though.

    Enjoying the tag team scene at the moment, with Kayfab beating BB it's proved the division is wide open and that can only be a good thing!
    That's why I stopped doing promo of the week. It used to be we'd get a few ok promos, a few good promos, and 1 or 2 great promos. In the last month and a half, EVERYONE has stepped their game up to where we get a few good promos, and the rest are all great. It's too hard to choose just 1, so thats why I like when people give feedback, it gives each person a chance to pick the one they liked the best.
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.