Page 615 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 11551556560561361461561661762566571511151615 ... LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,150 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius: Well listen here "hermano", you and your "amigo", are both FORMER ... World champions. I am a world champion. Your argument is invalid.
    CAR: For now man, for now. Very soon, we will be champions once again. It was not an argument bichano, just facts. Without the Infection. this place would not be worth checking out. Fact! Van is twice the wrestler you could hope to be. Fact! We will soon become champions again.. Fact! When we win those tag titles.. who knows, maybe we will take single gold next.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    CAR: For now man, for now. Very soon, we will be champions once again. It was not an argument bichano, just facts. Without the Infection. this place would not be worth checking out. Fact! Van is twice the wrestler you could hope to be. Fact! We will soon become champions again.. Fact! When we win those tag titles.. who knows, maybe we will take single gold next.
    Darius: Haha tag team titles? You can that an accolade? Really?! Well, maybe you two can accomplish something on the midcard level while I am at the top of the mountain. It is funny how you two are "better" than me when I'm at the top of the ladder reaching for the brass ring and you're at the bottom trying to climb the first step.

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Darius: I have beaten Kyojin, and one thing I won't take away is his ability. Can Van say the same? No. Van LOST his world title to Kyojin. I beat Kyojin tonight, and I cost Kyojin his Endurance championship when I defeated Punk so Smyth could become the Endurance champion.
    You son of a bitch! You had to beat Kyo didn't you!

Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Darius: Haha tag team titles? You can that an accolade? Really?! Well, maybe you two can accomplish something on the midcard level while I am at the top of the mountain. It is funny how you two are "better" than me when I'm at the top of the ladder reaching for the brass ring and you're at the bottom trying to climb the first step.
    CAR: Normally we would count it as an achievement, but with the talent here? *Looks around at the roster* I'm not sure we can. Your at the top of the mountain? That's not a mountain chico.. that's a speed bump, Me and Van were not your level.. we are beyond it.. as for the brass ring? we collect them for fun, enjoy it while you can man. Soon... oh very soon the Infection will be running the whole show.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Perks of a creative member! You should know that bro.

I guess there's no need for that feud now then. (On a serious note, personally after the talk about you guys feuding, I know it's only a house show but I'm surprised you went with that main event.)

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Van: Cute Darius but you're only a 1 hit wonder. Congrats for reaching the top for a period of time but c'mon boo-boo. I'm a 2 time dual world champion and as my bro pointed out, a multi-time champion. If you're going to try and compare against 1 of the best. Step it up. You're still not in my league.

Blog Entries
    Van: This inane wrestler can even figure out just how bad this tag team division is in. Sure, he'd never be able to do anything useful in the division if he tried but he knows how pathetic it really is. We'll correct this problem very soon though.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Ahh but look how he won ;D That's the kicker!

I guess there's no need for that feud now then. (On a serious note, personally after the talk about you guys feuding, I know it's only a house show but I'm surprised you went with that main event.)
    Or it could set up a possible future feud

CAR: Normally we would count it as an achievement, but with the talent here? *Looks around at the roster* I'm not sure we can. Your at the top of the mountain? That's not a mountain chico.. that's a speed bump, Me and Van were not your level.. we are beyond it.. as for the brass ring? we collect them for fun, enjoy it while you can man. Soon... oh very soon the Infection will be running the whole show.
    Darius: You're right, there is no talent here. I am the only talent here. You two piss stains are nothing but an eye sore to me. If you really think you two, an illegal immigrant and some freak show, are going to take over MY show, think again perro.

Van: Cute Darius but you're only a 1 hit wonder. Congrats for reaching the top for a period of time but c'mon boo-boo. I'm a 2 time dual world champion and as my bro pointed out, a multi-time champion. If you're going to try and compare against 1 of the best. Step it up. You're still not in my league.
    Darius: Former multi-time. Which means you've lost your championship. I have held my championship for nearly four months now. I will always be a one time TWE champion because I will never lose that championship, unlike you, because I am better than you, boo-boo.

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:

Blog Entries
    Darius: Former multi-time. Which means you've lost your championship. I have held my championship for nearly four months now. I will always be a one time TWE champion because I will never lose that championship, unlike you, because I am better than you, boo-boo.
    Van: Yeah I really wouldn't try competing with my career so far. Took me a month to become a world champion which I held for nearly half a year, so you're already about 2/3s of a year behind me, considering I won that title before anyone. 1-0 Vanny-poo!

I never lost my second world championship and if I remember correctly you said you'd beat me for the 2nd and 3rd and you never did! 3-0 Vanny-poo!

So yeah, you're basically trying to compare RamJam to Tommy Thunder. I look forward to the humiliation you're going to receive when you do lose that title.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Yeah I really wouldn't try competing with my career so far. Took me a month to become a world champion which I held for nearly half a year, so you're already about 2/3s of a year behind me, considering I won that title before anyone. 1-0 Vanny-poo!

I never lost my second world championship and if I remember correctly you said you'd beat me for the 2nd and 3rd and you never did! 3-0 Vanny-poo!

So yeah, you're basically trying to compare RamJam to Tommy Thunder. I look forward to the humiliation you're going to receive when you do lose that title.
    Darius: I won my first title within a month of joining TWE (OOC: I think, I joined but it took forever to actually be used xD), and I am going on four months, which is only two months behind six, so change that to 1 - 1, buddy.

Your second world championship clearly was a joke, so much of a joke the whole federation went down in flames with it. I was so damn good, the company could handle the revenue I was bringing in so they went into early retirement. 3 - 3, buddy.

So lets sum it up, you're trying to compare yourself to me. I win, and I am going to play with the fans just this once and bring back an old catchphrase of mine.

I'm done with you, do you want to know why? Because unlike you, I'm not going to waste these peoples time ... Bitching, and moaning, and bitching, and bitching, AND BITCHING ... and bitching ........... ANNNND BITCHING!

​Darius smiles

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius

WWE:
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational: