Page 605 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595603604605606607 615 655 705 1105 1605 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,050 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Shining: Don't make promises that you can't keep... We all know that you are inferior to me and the power that The Lord has given to me.

OOC: Beyond Good and Evil is by far my favourite game but I'm also a fan of the Gears of War series and Far Cry 3. I'm also a massive football (soccer) fan but Fifa 13 has been somewhat of a dissapointment for me... What about you?
    Ace Note: As far as I'm concerned, all your "power" does is give you these grand delusions of superiority and trust me, I'm not doing it for the sake of shutting you up. I don't have time to play babysitter and bring every fool here in the IWA to his/her knees. No. I'm doing it because I'm selfish. If there's a chance your God is real, then stopping you will let Him know that I mean business and that he's going down next.

OOC: Really comes down to translation of what I'm familiar with i.e. comic book heroes, wrestling, etc. I've yet to venture into a original game series yet.

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: As far as I'm concerned, all your "power" does is give you these grand delusions of superiority and trust me, I'm not doing it for the sake of shutting you up. I don't have time to play babysitter and bring every fool here in the IWA to his/her knees. No. I'm doing it because I'm selfish. If there's a chance your God is real, then stopping you will let Him know that I mean business and that he's going down next.

OOC: Really comes down to translation of what I'm familiar with i.e. comic book heroes, wrestling, etc. I've yet to venture into a original game series yet.
    Shining: Hang on a minute, are you implying that you plan on trying to assinate God? Don't make me laugh! He is untouchable, you'd be lucky to even get a glimpse of him. I know that you're always taught to "reach for the stars" and "follow your dreams", but that my friend is just pure stupidity.

OOC: Right I'm off here now for a few hours, got some coursework I need to catch up with. But it's been nice IC'ing with you and we'll have to do this again sometime! Take care mate

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Shining: Hang on a minute, are you implying that you plan on trying to assinate God? Don't make me laugh! He is untouchable, you'd be lucky to even get a glimpse of him. I know that you're always taught to "reach for the stars" and "follow your dreams", but that my friend is just pure stupidity.

OOC: Right I'm off here now for a few hours, got some coursework I need to catch up with. But it's been nice IC'ing with you and we'll have to do this again sometime! Take care mate
    *Ace Note watches as Shining Light takes off.*

Ace Note: Stupidity, eh? *chuckles* Guess it wouldn't be the first time.

OOC: You too, man. See ya later.

Juno mercury: I am ready to showcase who i am and what i am. I am a born and bred fighter and this is going to be shown in essence when i get into that ring and prove my point to those who see me and deem me as an untalented little girl.

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Just a reminder the promo deadline is Friday. I already know of one promo I'm not getting, due to a user needing to take an extended leave, so I'll be working around that, but I'd like ot get everyone elses promos. Thanks! I'm sick and going to bed!

Ace Note vs Shining Light, book it in 3 months.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Ace Note vs Shining Light, book it in 3 months.
    I disagree!

THE FINAL FIST BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hey Bear...Rehmix called... He wants his everything back.

Malcolm Cage
    "Primetime" AJ Dixon
    EWNCW ~ IWA ~ APW

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Van Hooligan X vs Shining Light, book it ASAP
    Fixed. Seriously, we've both been waiting damn near 15 months for it

Maybe not here since he's on a beast run and I'm in the tag team division now but I'm sure he'd return to JBW for a 1 off sexualness :'(

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: Seriously, does Domino even work here anymore?

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Seriously, does Domino even work here anymore?
    Ask him lol...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!