Page 604 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 10450455459460260360460560661465470411041604 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,040 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Well, I'm hoping that Judgment Day doesn't come before Destined for Immortality because until then, I'm not letting anything, even your precious God, keep me from exacting my revenge on Domino and making my way up the IWA ladder. After that, then, should He exist, He can do what he wants with me. I doubt it'll be anything worse than what he's already done to me.
    Shining: Surely I'm the only one who sees the irony in the name "Destined for Immortality"? After all, only I can live forever

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Shining: Surely I'm the only one who sees the irony in the name "Destined for Immortality"? After all, only I can live forever
    Ace Note: Uh huh. And I'm currently employed to a schizophrenic boss with multiple personality disorder. Wait a minute...then again, doesn't sound too far-fetched. But you'd think that living forever, you'd be better off spreading your message of salvation to a larger scale. I mean, what's an immortal doing in this modest little wrestling federation of ours anyway? You know, besides kidnapping, domestic violence and attempted murder?

OOC: Voldemort?

Ace Note: Uh huh. And I'm currently employed to a schizophrenic boss with multiple personality disorder. Wait a minute...then again, doesn't sound too far-fetched. But you'd think that living forever, you'd be better off spreading your message of salvation to a larger scale. I mean, what's an immortal doing in this modest little wrestling federation of ours anyway? You know, besides kidnapping, domestic violence and attempted murder?

OOC: Voldemort?
    Shining: I am here purely to fulfil the mission that The Lord has given to me. Whether or not you choose to believe me is entirely your choice but I advise you to prepare yourself for the worst

OOC: You got it I've actually included that in my promo, alongside another quote from Professor Trewlany (Divination teacher). I felt that they were perfect for the angle that me, Torphy and Bear are trying to get across

Blog Entries
    Shining: I am here purely to fulfil the mission that The Lord has given to me. Whether or not you choose to believe me is entirely your choice but I advise you to prepare yourself for the worst

OOC: You got it I've actually included that in my promo, alongside another quote from Professor Trewlany (Divination teacher). I felt that they were perfect for the angle that me, Torphy and Bear are trying to get across
    Ace Note: Since your His messenger, I'll let him know that Ace Note's looking to kick His ass and I'll do that once I'm done with Domino by beating the hell out of you should Adonis not be able to get the job done himself.

OOC: Not a Harry Potter fan at all but I remember that line from the trailer for the last movie.

Ace Note: Since your His messenger, I'll let him know that Ace Note's looking to kick His ass and I'll do that once I'm done with Domino by beating the hell out of you should Adonis not be able to get the job done himself.

OOC: Not a Harry Potter fan at all but I remember that line from the trailer for the last movie.
    Shining: By all means, after you have disposed of Domino, feel free to challenge me. I have no problem with beating the living daylight out of little twerps such as yourself

OOC: Damn, thought I'd found a fellow fan then :P I was 7 when the first film was released so I've followed it since I was a child... Oh well, least you remember that quote, I'd say it is the most important

Blog Entries
    Reading aces and shinings icing...all i can say is damn!

Blog Entries
    Shining: By all means, after you have disposed of Domino, feel free to challenge me. I have no problem with beating the living daylight out of little twerps such as yourself

OOC: Damn, thought I'd found a fellow fan then :P I was 7 when the first film was released so I've followed it since I was a child... Oh well, least you remember that quote, I'd say it is the most important
    Ace Note: At least you recognize that Domino will be disposed of. Seems you're not as insane as I first pegged you. Hey, and you know something, I'm feeling less angry at Domino now because now, I've got something else to distract my rage. Whooping God's golden boy into the dirt? Sign me up!

OOC: Sorry to disappoint. Not a really big fantasy novel fan. More into the superhero genre. Comics, video games, costumes, conventions, etc. That type of thing.

Ace Note: At least you recognize that Domino will be disposed of. Seems you're not as insane as I first pegged you. Hey, and you know something, I'm feeling less angry at Domino now because now, I've got something else to distract my rage. Whooping God's golden boy into the dirt? Sign me up!

OOC: Sorry to disappoint. Not a really big fantasy novel fan. More into the superhero genre. Comics, video games, costumes, conventions, etc. That type of thing.
    Shining: I'll be waiting with open arms, I never back down from a challenge. It gives me a chance to hone my craft and prepare myself both physically and mentally for the final miles of my crusade for peace

OOC: I'm not really into comic books but video games are practically my life!

Blog Entries
    Shining: I'll be waiting with open arms, I never back down from a challenge. It gives me a chance to hone my craft and prepare myself both physically and mentally for the final miles of my crusade for peace

OOC: I'm not really into comic books but video games are practically my life!
    Ace Note: Peace, eh? I don't know how on nature's green Earth you can call what you've been doing around here peace. It's enough to make my blood boil so it'd be best if you keep those arms as close to you as possible before I break them and break you in the process.

OOC: What're your favorite titles?

Ace Note: Peace, eh? I don't know how on nature's green Earth you can call what you've been doing around here peace. It's enough to make my blood boil so it'd be best if you keep those arms as close to you as possible before I break them and break you in the process.

OOC: What're your favorite titles?
    Shining: Don't make promises that you can't keep... We all know that you are inferior to me and the power that The Lord has given to me.

OOC: Beyond Good and Evil is by far my favourite game but I'm also a fan of the Gears of War series and Far Cry 3. I'm also a massive football (soccer) fan but Fifa 13 has been somewhat of a dissapointment for me... What about you?