Page 602 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 102 502 552 592600601602603604 612 652 702 1102 1602 ... LastLast
Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Anyone talk to roba over pm in the last week?

Blog Entries
    Diamond enters the arena as he prepares to hit the gym for a couple of hours to get bulked up for his return match. He stares in the mirror, thinking to himself......

Diamond (to himself): So, this is where my climb begins. Right here, right now, I have to get my head down and get my career going. I ain't getting any younger, so I have to do this. I have to win damn match! I know I'm better, I just have to prove it. I have to get to know my enemies and know their weaknesses. In my two months away I've learned something. I can't go on like this, giving up at every obstacle. I broke my ankle 3 months back, and now I know that I won't fucking quit! I won't give up, and I'll stick to my principles by doing whatever the hell I want, but I'll be so good, the boss will have to notice me. In two weeks, I will prove that I too, am destined for immortality!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Anyone talk to roba over pm in the last week?
    He was online yesterday.

It's exam time here in England, so he's probably busy with that
    ‚Äč

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond enters the arena as he prepares to hit the gym for a couple of hours to get bulked up for his return match. He stares in the mirror, thinking to himself......

Diamond (to himself): So, this is where my climb begins. Right here, right now, I have to get my head down and get my career going. I ain't getting any younger, so I have to do this. I have to win damn match! I know I'm better, I just have to prove it. I have to get to know my enemies and know their weaknesses. In my two months away I've learned something. I can't go on like this, giving up at every obstacle. I broke my ankle 3 months back, and now I know that I won't fucking quit! I won't give up, and I'll stick to my principles by doing whatever the hell I want, but I'll be so good, the boss will have to notice me. In two weeks, I will prove that I too, am destined for immortality!
    Great to see Chris Diamond back! Way back in HWA, you were one of my favourite guys that were coming through. One question though, is he a face here? This comes across as a face style of ICing.

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmix View Post
    Dang it Van, I audibly laughed in the middle of class at your sig quote. Why would you put me through that kind of embarrassment.
    Why were you on here during class eh?

Shining: Pay attention in class. I mean, it's not like you don't need a sense of education

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: Perfect, we've got our resident pastor in the house. You had better pray a special prayer for Domino. Tell the Big Man in the clouds that unless he strikes me down, I will not rest until Domino is within my reach.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Great to see Chris Diamond back! Way back in HWA, you were one of my favourite guys that were coming through. One question though, is he a face here? This comes across as a face style of ICing.
    Nah mate, I left him as a heel for now. I honestly disagree with you mate haha. Perhaps I'm wrong but I didn't really go all out face with him, I just talked about overcoming obstacles, and he was talking to himself, and he is kinda more reserved with no one around to mouth off at haha. But in my upcoming promos, hopefully I can show his heel side when interacting with the crowd and other guys Thanks for the compliments also haha

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Perfect, we've got our resident pastor in the house. You had better pray a special prayer for Domino. Tell the Big Man in the clouds that unless he strikes me down, I will not rest until Domino is within my reach.
    Shining: Oh that's refreshing... Someone asking for something from God without thanking him in return. Learn some respect for the Lord you ignorant cretin, before I'm forced to beat it into you.

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Nah mate, I left him as a heel for now. I honestly disagree with you mate haha. Perhaps I'm wrong but I didn't really go all out face with him, I just talked about overcoming obstacles, and he was talking to himself, and he is kinda more reserved with no one around to mouth off at haha. But in my upcoming promos, hopefully I can show his heel side when interacting with the crowd and other guys Thanks for the compliments also haha
    Yeah I suppose, I just felt it was face haha. We'll have to agree to disagree And there's always somebody to mouth off at.

Kyojin: Like the IWA Endurance Champion. So you finally made it back, huh Prodigy? Of course, nobody actually remembers you from the pitiful run you had before.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Yeah I suppose, I just felt it was face haha. We'll have to agree to disagree And there's always somebody to mouth off at.

Kyojin: Like the IWA Endurance Champion. So you finally made it back, huh Prodigy? Of course, nobody actually remembers you from the pitiful run you had before.
    Well yeah, it wasn't completely heel Ill agree. Don't worry, you'll see more of the Prodigy Chris in my promos haha

Diamond: Keep basking in your glory now Kyojin, but I warn you, Your Prodigy won't wait around for things to happen for him. I may be forced to take matters into my own hands, if ya catch my drift.....

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????