Page 598 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 98 498 548 588596597598599600 608 648 698 1098 1598 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,980 of 22796
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: Ob so you were actually able to read that? Sheesh and here I thought that you'd need to some Phonics aid to be able to compare e half of what I said, especially those darn four syllable words. Your promises will last about as long as a buzz from that cheap booze you and D-Bag are always drinking.
    Rymac: Well Drek, KayFabulous, seem to have failed in getting it done recently, so I don't really know why you think you can talk about failed promises. I'm pretty sure you promised to walk away as the number one contender against The Infection, how the hell did that work out for you? Btw, cheap booze? do you know who we are. We don't do anything pardy related on the cheap. No we drink the finest beers and spirits. The stuff we drink has you buzzing for weeks. So i guess our promises aren't going to be short lived. Why don't you get back on your computer and blog about how tough you are again. I mean you clearly can't get it done in the ring, but man can you post a blog bro.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Black Ninja!
    Ace Note: No. Not at aaaaaaall.
    Ali Kazam: Sarcasm looks good on you dude...
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Punk: Yeah you and Rymac "pardy" it up. I'll be here training. Getting better. Preparing to reclaim my IWA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. Something you will never even sniff.
    Rymac: Hahahaha, you think you are going to win the title. Yeah right. You even managed to lose the endurance championship when it wasn't yours, how the hell do you expect me to believe that you are going to win the world title. I mean, we like to party, but what the hell have you been taking?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: Well Drek, KayFabulous, seem to have failed in getting it done recently, so I don't really know why you think you can talk about failed promises. I'm pretty sure you promised to walk away as the number one contender against The Infection, how the hell did that work out for you? Btw, cheap booze? do you know who we are. We don't do anything pardy related on the cheap. No we drink the finest beers and spirits. The stuff we drink has you buzzing for weeks. So i guess our promises aren't going to be short lived. Why don't you get back on your computer and blog about how tough you are again. I mean you clearly can't get it done in the ring, but man can you post a blog bro.
    Drek: I don't know what you Jersey Shore natives call it down there but us normal people call it "deflecting". You know, where you take another person's failures and try to make themselves come out smelling like a rose scented in Febreeze? Guess what, pal, it doesn't fall in your favor, not one bit. We rarely make promises. We're just in it for the ride. We may not be the ideal image of wrestlers but at least we can take bumps like the rest of the guys and actually have a taste for the business. I bet this is just a way for you to make ends meet because you dropped out of community college or something and just hopped on this train thinking you can make a living. Well, I got news for the both of you, you're about to be in for a rude awakening.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: I read your crap blog as well. You will see the pardy Drek. You will see it run you over.
    Drek: You know, call it a shot in the dark, but I figured you couldn't even read. Must have been hitting that Phonics pretty hard.

Blog Entries
    Macoonie: You bash the Booze Brothers and you forget about me?

Drek: Not my fault you didn't get my text soon enough.

Black Ninja!
    Drek: I don't know what you Jersey Shore natives call it down there but us normal people call it "deflecting". You know, where you take another person's failures and try to make themselves come out smelling like a rose scented in Febreeze? Guess what, pal, it doesn't fall in your favor, not one bit. We rarely make promises. We're just in it for the ride. We may not be the ideal image of wrestlers but at least we can take bumps like the rest of the guys and actually have a taste for the business. I bet this is just a way for you to make ends meet because you dropped out of community college or something and just hopped on this train thinking you can make a living. Well, I got news for the both of you, you're about to be in for a rude awakening.
    Rymac: Bro, bro, bro... Don't ever, ever say that I'm from the Jersey Shore. I'm not. I hate that fucking place. Besides, Miami is where it's at my dude. Now, me and my main man D-boy over there, well you see, we might not be known to everyone around here, be sure as hell aint community school dropouts, we sure as hell aint doing this to make ends meet. We don't need the money, trust me on that bro. We are in this because we love to pardy and we love to fight. we love to fight and we are going to fight our way right to the top. When we get there it's going to be a great Pardy. We will make sure to invite you, I mean, you and I both know you aren't going to get anywhere near thosse tag belts, so when we get them around our waist, we'll be sure to let you see what they look like.

Blog Entries
    Divine: Oh look, it's two chuckle heads talking smack. Who invited them to the party again?

Blog Entries
    So i think i'm going to take the 6,000 post since i missed the 5,000

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: Bro, bro, bro... Don't ever, ever say that I'm from the Jersey Shore. I'm not. I hate that fucking place. Besides, Miami is where it's at my dude. Now, me and my main man D-boy over there, well you see, we might not be known to everyone around here, be sure as hell aint community school dropouts, we sure as hell aint doing this to make ends meet. We don't need the money, trust me on that bro. We are in this because we love to pardy and we love to fight. we love to fight and we are going to fight our way right to the top. When we get there it's going to be a great Pardy. We will make sure to invite you, I mean, you and I both know you aren't going to get anywhere near thosse tag belts, so when we get them around our waist, we'll be sure to let you see what they look like.
    Drek: Pardy, pardy, this. Pardy, pardy, that.

Macoonie: Doesn't he get tired of saying that?

Drek: About as tired as Canada is of booing Earl Hebner.

Blog Entries
    It feels great that to be hitting 6,000. I want to thank everyone who has ICed and put in alot of effort