Page 597 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 97 497 547 587595596597598599 607 647 697 1097 1597 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,970 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Drek: Sheesh. The frat boys are back. Greaaaat. *twirls finger in the air*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: More like never- weres...

Ali Kazam: I'm listening...
    Ace Note: It's not that I don't trust you...actually, I don't but you will see what happens on Chaos next week.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: Sheesh. The frat boys are back. Greaaaat. *twirls finger in the air*
    Rymac: Look at that, it's the fricken blogger. I saw you had an issue with The Pardy Boyz, you don't think we are serious enough to be in IWA? Well I beg to differ. I can't really change your opinion on that until we debut, but I can promise that when the Pardy does start in IWA, it isn't going to end until we say so. We will be the tag team champions, just you wait and see.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Punk: I'm sorry I can't be a typical Dave Matthews-loving, polo wearing, kegstand doing frat boy. Instead I focused on being a wrestler. Because ya know, this is a wrestling company.
    D-Boy: Don't worry bro, I can get work done in the ring. Sure I enjoy a kegstand or two or three, but I'm a wrestler and a fighter first. So go listen to your crap metal and sit on your coach being lame tonight as me and Rymac pardy it up.
    #BeJelly

Black Ninja!
    Ace Note: It's not that I don't trust you...actually, I don't but you will see what happens on Chaos next week.
    Ali Kazam: Is this because I gave you a blank piece of paper the other day.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: Don't worry bro, I can get work done in the ring. Sure I enjoy a kegstand or two or three, but I'm a wrestler and a fighter first. So go listen to your crap metal and sit on your coach being lame tonight as me and Rymac pardy it up.
    Ali Kazam: Wow... So you're going to go against guys like the infection, in a completely intoxicated state. Yeah, good luck with that.

Blog Entries
    Rymac: Look at that, it's the fricken blogger. I saw you had an issue with The Pardy Boyz, you don't think we are serious enough to be in IWA? Well I beg to differ. I can't really change your opinion on that until we debut, but I can promise that when the Pardy does start in IWA, it isn't going to end until we say so. We will be the tag team champions, just you wait and see.
    Drek: Ob so you were actually able to read that? Sheesh and here I thought that you'd need to some Phonics aid to be able to compare e half of what I said, especially those darn four syllable words. Your promises will last about as long as a buzz from that cheap booze you and D-Bag are always drinking.

Blog Entries
    Ali Kazam: Is this because I gave you a blank piece of paper the other day.
    Ace Note: No. Not at aaaaaaall.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Punk: Yeah you and Rymac "pardy" it up. I'll be here training. Getting better. Preparing to reclaim my IWA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. Something you will never even sniff.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Drek: Ob so you were actually able to read that? Sheesh and here I thought that you'd need to some Phonics aid to be able to compare e half of what I said, especially those darn four syllable words. Your promises will last about as long as a buzz from that cheap booze you and D-Bag are always drinking.
    D-Boy: I read your crap blog as well. You will see the pardy Drek. You will see it run you over.
    #BeJelly