Page 594 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 94 494 544 584592593594595596 604 644 694 1094 1594 ... LastLast
Results 5,931 to 5,940 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    They will show a replay either later in the week, or monday before the show the next new episode
    Awesome... I guess the world hasn't come to an end yet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

*Two men, new to IWA, walk into their locker room, grabs white lab coats and safety goggles and put them on. They walk over to a table with chemicals, and begin to speak to the camera.*

Venomous: We are new too IWA, we are new to wrestling. We've been training long and hard for this. And while many may doubt us, say we don't belong and we aren't cut out for this, we are about to demonstrate what will make us successful.

Carbon: You want to know why we will be so successful in this business? Well allow us to demonstrate. Here *Carbon shows a small plate* we have some crystals of potassium permanganate, and we will now add some drops of glycerin.

*Nothing happens on the plate*

Venomous: Now as you see nothing has happened in the chemical reaction, so we will add a few drops of water as an accelerant.

*Venomous adds the water and out of nowhere a fire sparks up.*

Venomous: You get a fire, and while this may be for demonstration this is the fire that ignites us, that keeps us going, that makes us want to be the best. This fire sits in our stomach and it drives us, it drives us to make it here in this business, and here in IWA. I'll admit, its not normal for Chemists to become professional wrestlers, but we are, and we need to be taken seriously. And all of you may try and pour water on us, just like this fire to try and douse it out, and keep us down, but just like in this chemical reaction, it will only speed us up, keep us going.

Carbon: And our fire is the least of your worries, because we are not only dangerous with external elements outside the ring, but inside the ring as well. We aren't just dangerous, we are lethal, we are Extremely Lethal!

Extremely Lethal (Carbon & Venomous) - PWR
    1X IWA Tag Team Champions

So sad I don't have a promo

I'll enjoy a little break tho

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post

Ali Kazam: Nobody wants to hear you open your mouth...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali Kazam: Nobody wants to hear you open your mouth...
    Punk: Again, says the magician...

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries

I was just about to say "Yeah! Why don't I have a promo?" but then I remembered that I've done mine already.

Feels like so long ago! lol

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Black Ninja!
    Punk: Again, says the magician...
    Kazam: a magician who is better than you...

Kazam: a magician who is better than you...
    Punk: Yeah, you managed to make your career disappear.

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Black Ninja!
    Punk: Yeah, you managed to make your career disappear.
    Ali Kazam: You should be thanking me, you wouldn't have any success if I hadn't left. You would be a complete nobody. You would be on the same level as DJ for gods sake. If I had stayed around, you wouldn't have had any success and you know it.

Ali Kazam: You should be thanking me, you wouldn't have any success if I hadn't left. You would be a complete nobody. You would be on the same level as DJ for gods sake. If I had stayed around, you wouldn't have had any success and you know it.
    Punk: That's funny, because I remember having success WHILE you were around in HWA. I even beat you to claim the Extreme Championship. Or do you just pretend like all that history just got deleted or something?

You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion