Page 591 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581589590591592593 601 641 691 1091 1591 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 22796
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Not in the fucking mood, Kazam. You better have a telegram from Domino telling me that he'll be showing up very soon. Otherwise, be off.
    Ali Kazam: As a matter of fact...

*Ali reaches into his pocket and pulls out a folded up piece of paper. He unfolds it.*

Ali Kazam: This is from Domino, it reads. And I quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Domino
    I am a little bitch and wish to waste your time by making you wait. However. I may be a bitch, but you are pathetically weak. You Ace Note are a joke of a man. You should hand in your man card because you really don't qualify as one.
    Ali Kazam: Do you want me to continue reading or have you heard enough...

*Ali looks at Ace Note, he shows him Domino's handwriting, then laughs.*

Ali Kazam: You know what, I really don't care for being a middle man for two talentless bums. Here read it yourself...

*Kazam hands over a blank piece of paper to Ace. before turning to walk away.*

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Israel: Ivan Draymen where art thou? probably hiding behind the fans again, either that or I need to find Orion Slayde to find where Victor Elric is as your sure to be around him
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    *The camera follows Ace Note from behind as he walks down the hallway, a dark aura surrounding him, evident with his slouched shoulders and hands in his pockets. Before he turns a corner, he stops dead in his tracks. With even looking at the wall, Note thrusts the open palm of his right arm against a poster on the wall, the loud smack reverberating in the empty hallway. With the echo gone, he peels the poster off and looks down at it in his hands. With one fluid motion, he rips it down the center and continues his walk down the hallway. The camera following gets closer behind him until he it catches up to the poster. Before the scene fades to black, the camera shows that the poster that Ace Note vandalized was one featuring Domino.*

Blog Entries
    *Foul moods seem to be prevalent in IWA... but one stands out more than the others...

*Sagittarius Blue is stalking the hallways... still sweating from his last training session. He has been training relentlessly, with little rest. Not so much as to get better or stronger...

*But because if he doesn't do something productive... he will do something terrible.

*So now when not training, trying to chase the demons out of his head... he stalks the hallways for one demon in particular...

*Chris Divine.*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *Foul moods seem to be prevalent in IWA... but one stands out more than the others...

*Sagittarius Blue is stalking the hallways... still sweating from his last training session. He has been training relentlessly, with little rest. Not so much as to get better or stronger...

*But because if he doesn't do something productive... he will do something terrible.

*So now when not training, trying to chase the demons out of his head... he stalks the hallways for one demon in particular...

*Chris Divine.*
    Damian: Oh haaaay, suga! Been a little while!

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Brock: Seriously, I'm getting headaches from the idiotic people coming in new to IWA.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Seriously, I'm getting headaches from the idiotic people coming in new to IWA.
    Schweizner: As I'm sure that they got a headache when realized that you stole 99% of Brock Lesnar's gimmick, only changing your surname

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Schweizner: As I'm sure that they got a headache when realized that you stole 99% of Brock Lesnar's gimmick, only changing your surname
    Brock: Oh god. Can we get any better managers here.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    Darius: What the actual fuck. Do we actually agree on something?

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Oh god. Can we get any better managers here.
    Schweizner: Can you use your imagination please?

Please? Preferably with a gimmick repackagement.