Page 586 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576584585586587588 596 636 686 1086 1586 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,860 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: Ramon calm down yo... We love to pardy, and we love to fight... If we get a match against you I can guarantee you will know both of those things for sure.
    Ramon: I'm calm man. this is my company, no need for me to get all excited. As for you guys, your fresh and looking to get noticed, that's fine man.. I understand.

But here's the thing Z-boy, your barking up the wrong tree with the Infection. You wan't your first fight to be your last also? If so.. then carry on, if not.. then I would go run your mouth somewhere else.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Ramon: I'm calm man. this is my company, no need for me to get all excited. As for you guys, your fresh and looking to get noticed, that's fine man.. I understand.

But here's the thing Z-boy, your barking up the wrong tree with the Infection. You wan't your first fight to be your last also? If so.. then carry on, if not.. then I would go run your mouth somewhere else.
    Rymac: You really do underestimate us Razor, my man.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Loving the icing guys. Im headed home where i wont have internet or cell service. Keep the icing up. Just make sure your ics have substance and are now one liners after one liners. Ill be back

Blog Entries

D-Boy: The Pardy Boyz are not afraid of you Razor Del Rio. We will bark up which ever tree we please, If you have a problem with that, join the pardy.
    #BeJelly

D-Boy: What are you bro? You just seem like a cheap rip off of alberto del rio, yo!!!!
    Ramon: Cheap rip off huh? I'm sure you know a thing or too about that right?.

Listen man.. go pardy somewhere else Chico, this is my company.. only real wrestlers are allowed around me and guess what.. "Your not on the list.. bro!" *Ramon smirks*

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: Cool... So it's Razor Del Rio right?
    Ramon: No! It's Carlos Alberto Ramon, the face of this company. Greatest champion in wrestling history or simply El Bandido, any of those will do man.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Rymac: You really do underestimate us Razor, my man.
    Ramon: So because your running around here and claiming to love partying.. I'm meant to rate you highly? I don't think so, me and Van have seen man people come and go claiming there amazing, yet we are still standing tall.. while they have fallen to never return. So listen bro.. When you do something that's actually worth anyone giving a damn then fine.. until then, go buzz around someone else man.. You guys, ain't worth the Infections time!.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Ramon: Cheap rip off huh? I'm sure you know a thing or too about that right?.

Listen man.. go pardy somewhere else Chico, this is my company.. only real wrestlers are allowed around me and guess what.. "Your not on the list.. bro!" *Ramon smirks*
    D-Boy: I rip off no man, my friend. I live to pardy and to fight. I'm glad you underestimate Rymac and I so greatly. That is your fatal flaw my friend. We might just seem like obnoxious pardy animals to you, but we love to fight as much as we love to pardy. Now go get a ring announcer, have him obnoxiously roll his r's and calm down.
    #BeJelly

Black Ninja!
    Ramon: No! It's Carlos Alberto Ramon, the face of this company. Greatest champion in wrestling history or simply El Bandido, any of those will do man.
    Rymac: Oh, my mistake Razor bro. So you're the face of IWA? What are you doing in a tag team? Seems kinda like the face of a company would be chasing after the world title like your, do I call him your boss?, AJ Dixon is. Greatest champion in history is a bit rich don't you think my bro. You know I think I prefer calling you Razor Del Rio...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

D-Boy: The Pardy Boyz are not afraid of you Razor Del Rio. We will bark up which ever tree we please, If you have a problem with that, join the pardy.
    Ramon: What Pardy? *Ramon laughs* You call you guys a Pardy? I call it a bad time. Now call me strange, but when two guys are partying by them selves, it's never been an interest to me.. good luck with it though.

IWA:

HWA:

General: