Page 582 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572580581582583584 592 632 682 1082 1582 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Bmac: What did you just say? Did you just insult Fuck You We're Unicorns... We could have been great, until Pau and Giddy killed each other...

Rymac: Oh is that how you think it is huh. Yeah the division is a joke. Because we haven't arrived to take it to the next level. We are going to have a great time kicking your and everyone else's asses in that division. Oh it's gonna be a party for us every single time we step between those rope. Just you wait and see Hooligan.
    Van: Fuck you, we're unicorns were nothing more then filler. Nothing more, nothing less.

Having a tag team like you in it pretty much confirms how bad this division truly has become. The Infection will save it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    D-Boy: You can keep smack talking us bro, We will show you when we make our debut. You might think we are not a threat, but you haven't even seen us in the ring. Just be ready for the pardy to run over you when we get into IWA!
    Van: Listen boo-boo. You're new so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but I don't "talk smack". I talk the truth. You may feel I'm cocky but I assure you I'm just 1 of the best. Spoiler alert here people. You won't amount to fuck all whatsoever.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno: You know what, you wish you could get with Juno, she however is far to high in self-respect, to go with you or your creepy friend
    D-Boy: We are fine with that. We don't like crazy chicks who talk in third person.
    #BeJelly

D-Boy: We are fine with that. We don't like crazy chicks who talk in third person.
    Juno: Really, you and your creep of a partner were both into bedding me earlier..so i would try to recall your smutty little commentary

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post

Van: Listen boo-boo. You're new so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but I don't "talk smack". I talk the truth. You may feel I'm cocky but I assure you I'm just 1 of the best. Spoiler alert here people. You won't amount to fuck all whatsoever.
    D-Boy: You can brink your cocky attitude right over to us when we get there. We will show you what a beer glass to the face feels like Van. You want a Spoiler alert Van!? You Bro's don't know what your in for!
    #BeJelly

Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Alex responds with "No problem x"
    *Juno texts Alex*

"Have, you ever met such douche bags?"

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Juno: Really, you and your creep of a partner were both into bedding me earlier..so i would try to recall your smutty little commentary
    D-Boy: I think you have memory loss bro, which I can call you because you said you have balls, Rymac laid down the challenge to try to bed you and I denied it. I'm already in your dreams I wouldn't need to even try.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Drek: For the last time, NO! We are NOT inviting Juno Mercury to our next vlog, okay? We've alright got Damaged Goods, THE IWA tag team champions penciled in. Besides, what's so special about her anyways?

Macoonie: Well uh....it's just, um...

Drek: Ha! You just want to hit on her! Listen, man, forget about her and focus on the task at hand, winning the tag team championships. We're Kayfabulous, the voice of the internet and the gateway for the IWA to get in the know. Juno's not part of the plan, m'kay?

*Juno texts Alex*

"Have, you ever met such douche bags?"
    Response: "Here and there. You get used to them overtime- but they can still overstep their bounds, so you need to put them in check on occasion."

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Blog Entries
    D-Boy: You can brink your cocky attitude right over to us when we get there. We will show you what a beer glass to the face feels like Van. You want a Spoiler alert Van!? You Bro's don't know what your in for!
    Van: As appealing as dropping our #1 contenders match to fight you sounds appealing, I'm going to pass. I'd say once we win the titles come challenge us but you won't even get the chance to fight for a #1 contenders match.

I know exactly what I'm in for with you. It's called a squash match. Handicap matches were invented for crappy tag teams like you. Even if Carlos or me face against both of you. It would still be a squash match!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Fuck you, we're unicorns were nothing more then filler. Nothing more, nothing less.

Having a tag team like you in it pretty much confirms how bad this division truly has become. The Infection will save it.
    B-Mac: Do I need to Hulk up here? because I will get a doctor, or a scientist or something and make some sorta vaccine to end the infection myself if I have to.
    Rymac: Darling, D-boy is just teasing you. you know you want us both... do you actually think we want you. Look in a mirror. You're not good enough for either of us.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!