Page 568 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558566567568569570 578 618 668 1068 1568 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,680 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Actually Carlos, if you follow your buddies career at all, you'd know Vanessa faced Divine at JBW's resurrection, where Divine won the triple threat match. So in a sense, all Divine was doing was putting a former #1 contender to Divine's Intercontinental Championship, in his place. So..if Divine is Scrappy...what does that make you and Vanessa? The bad guys who wear masks and are really hillbillies?
    Ramon: So desperado? Why do you keep talking to me? Don't you get it chico, you are not on my radar, from the moment I first seen you talk like the Rock but wrestle like crock. El Bandido seen right there.. you would never be an issue to me! so here's what I'm suggesting.. Keep talking.. but go and talk to someone else bichano.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Smokey: Yes, set things right. I'm the boss, not you.....and don't make me use your first name Smyth
    Mr. Smyth: Set things right? Kyojin is the cancer of IWA. You've pumped so much time and effort into him that he became the hype. Kyojin is your fault. You created Frankenstein's monster and as a result, he will be the death of this company.

But there I was, the hero of the day. I took that title from him and Kyojin died a little inside. I was on my way to solving the problem that you created and what did you do? You lost your spine. You decided that now Kyojin was so big, you couldn't risk him not being the champ. You gave so much to one man that you are scared to go away from him, and so you gifted him the Endurance title.

These are not actions of a hugely successful businessman. You are stuck in a rut and you need me to move you and this company forward. Stop tying my hands, stay out of my way and let me sort out your mess. Again.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Ramon: So desperado? Why do you keep talking to me? Don't you get it chico, you are not on my radar, from the moment I first seen you talk like the Rock but wrestle like crock. El Bandido seen right there.. you would never be an issue to me! so here's what I'm suggesting.. Keep talking.. but go and talk to someone else bichano.
    Divine: Don't you get it. Divine still holds a grudge from the HWA days. See, in Divine's world, he would have went 1 on 1 with each member of The Clique. Antonyo Angelo, beat his ass, Johnny Hot, would have beat him, Chainz, would have kicked his ass to timbuck too, Van Hooligan X, beat him in JBW, and Ramon...Havoc's mid card champ. Divine, Anarchy's mid card champ. If world's had collided, Divine would have stomped you like a bad habit, and when...not if..but when we step into the ring, Divine will beat you down like there is no tomorrow

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Ramon: *Ramon smirks* That's true amigo, we warned these guys it was coming though.. I mean, did they really think we were all talk like Desperate Divine? We don't do threats chico's.. just warnings. Where coming for those titles and when we win.. it will be just the start for the Infection!
    Mr. Blood: Warned about what? That you would show up, and aside from lil Arnold have a mediocre showing? Your boy BJ held on to his title for what, a week, if that? As for you two so far you have managed to beat up a couple of pimple-faced bloggers, big fucking deal, that only makes you equal to any snot-nosed high school bully. So far the only warning I can see that was needed with you punks was "Watch out for the guy with the tits, he packs a mean right hook"

Mr. Black: That freak can fight.

Mr. Blood: As for the rest of you? Do you honestly think that any of the accomplishments and empty titles you hold on to as a single's wrestler really translate a fucking bit here? Winning a singles title just proves you can beat the cannon fodder pretty boys they put in front of you, here is where the tactics, intelligence, and fucking balls prove who is the best.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    All right guys. GF got out of work an hr early. I'm out of here. Sorry! Scribs,, we will have to IC another time man! I won't be back on until Tuesday, so like 24 hrs. No worries, Ill be back!

Blog Entries
    *Sagittarius Blue is walking down the halls, clad in his MMA fighting gear. He just came from the dojo he has trained at for years... and even after spending three hours punching, kicking, flipping tires, practicing jiujitsu, sambo, and God knows what else, he still wants to punch something until it breaks. All he can see is one face... one face that has been haunting him for weeks...*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Blog Entries
    Divine: Actually Carlos, if you follow your buddies career at all, you'd know Vanessa faced Divine at JBW's resurrection, where Divine won the triple threat match. So in a sense, all Divine was doing was putting a former #1 contender to Divine's Intercontinental Championship, in his place. So..if Divine is Scrappy...what does that make you and Vanessa? The bad guys who wear masks and are really hillbillies?
    Van: Oh yeah that recent match yeah. Kyojin beat me for my title as well here but I'm about to own him in EWNCW so 1 flukey win aint going to stand up vs my career against yours. Must be getting desperate or something.

Divine: Don't you get it. Divine still holds a grudge from the HWA days. See, in Divine's world, he would have went 1 on 1 with each member of The Clique. Antonyo Angelo, beat his ass, Johnny Hot, would have beat him, Chainz, would have kicked his ass to timbuck too, Van Hooligan X, beat him in JBW, and Ramon...Havoc's mid card champ. Divine, Anarchy's mid card champ. If world's had collided, Divine would have stomped you like a bad habit, and when...not if..but when we step into the ring, Divine will beat you down like there is no tomorrow
    Ramon: Listen man, wrestling's not working for you.. but I would suggest you give comedy ago because you make me laugh man! You know it.. I know it. All of those guys were way out of your league, even Ramjam could have beaten you Desperate Divine. I see what this is all about now know, You see me..

Carlos Alberto Ramon! The longest and greatest champion in wrestling, the man who gets the job done.. the man who was the face of the biggest company in the world and you think.. "Man, Divine really wishes he was Ramon, he has everything.. he gets the women, he wins the titles.. he has everything.. Hmm.. How could I be important like him?" And here's what you have come up with.. your open that if you keep talking like you always do, maybe one day.. just one day, I will wrestle you and beat you making you famous.

Well it's not going to happen bichano! So go and buzz around someone else Desperate Divine!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

All right guys. GF got out of work an hr early. I'm out of here. Sorry! Scribs,, we will have to IC another time man! I won't be back on until Tuesday, so like 24 hrs. No worries, Ill be back!
    Laters man! Nice IC'ing with you.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

As the IWA roster bitch, moan, and touch each other inappropriately, the lights go out in the locker room for a brief moment, silencing everyone, and then they come back on dimly. They hear the sound of the television in the back of the room turn on, and then a segment begins to play;

Darius: They learn how to respect others ... By having respect beaten into them.

Darius drops the microphone and then low-blows Jose hard, kicking Jose between the legs hard. Jose falls to the mat and Darius pounces onto him, laying hard right hands into Jose's head and face. Darius grabs Jose's hair and begins slamming his elbow into Jose's forehead, busting him open wide after a few shots. Darius gets up off of Jose and rolls out of the ring and lifts the apron and begins to search under the ring.

After a moment of rifling through the contents under the ring, Darius pulls out a sledgehammer with a huge grin on his face. Darius slides into the ring with the hammer in hand and then picks up the bloodied Jose. Darius stands Jose up straight and stares him in the face with a sick grin. Darius picks up the microphone

Darius: THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS! WHEN YOU DISRESPECT ME!!!

Darius drops the microphone and then smashes Jose in the head with the sledgehammer, knocking him out cold and dropping him to the mat. Five security guards come running down the ramp. The first guard slides into the ring, but is speared by Darius when he gets to his feet! The second and third slide in, but Darius nails a big boot to one, and then spears the other hard! The final guard slides into the ring and paces around Darius, but he too is met with a huge spear.

Darius starts laughing insanely, and then rolls out of the ring again. He starts to make his way up the ramp but stops half way, turns his head and looks behind him, and then makes his way back to the ring. Darius reaches under the ring and slides a table out from underneath, and sets it up on the outside.

Darius slides back into the ring and picks Jose up and drags him to the ropes and looks down at the table. Darius smacks Jose in the face, and then kicks him in the gut. Darius hoists Jose up into the air, and then power bombs him to the outside and through the table! The crowd is still exploding with boos as Darius stands in the ring over the downed guards and Jose. Darius begins laughing hard again and then stares straight into the camera as we go to commercial
    The television shuts off once the segment ends, and then laughter can be heard outside of the door with the sound of footsteps drawing closer. After a brief moment, Darius walks into the doorway and leans against the frame, holding the sledgehammer is used on HolyJose over his shoulder with his hand.

Darius: Respect is earned, not given. Those who don't respect their superiors must be taught a lesson. A prime example would be Mr. HolyJose. Look at that poor slab of meat now, would'ya?

Darius scrapes some dried blood off of the hammer head

Darius: Well I guess you can't right now, he's feelin' a bit under the weather. That is what happens when you disrespect those who deserve all the respect in the world ... That is what happens ... WHEN YOU DISRESPECT ME!!

Darius takes a deep breath, then exhales slowly while laughing

Darius: You know lately ... I've been hearing rumors about me. Can you believe that? People talkin' shit behind my back and not to my face! Unbelievable, right?! RIGHT?! People have been saying "Darius is crazy!" and "Darius is insane!". Heh, well let me let you in on a little secret, okay? Did you know the greatest minds are held by those who don't exist? I'm goin' to recite to you my favorite "poem", if you will ... Ahem.

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so, I shot him. The thing is... He was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these fucking pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same fucking thing... over and over and over and over again thinking 'this time is gonna be different' no, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

That "poem" ... That is how I feel about gaining a little respect around here! I think I'm gonna get what I have earned, BUT I NEVER WILL! I guess ... The rumors are true then! Heh heh! I guess I just am a tiny bit insane because YOU FUCKERS MAKE ME INSANE!

Darius starts to laugh uncontrollably, and then he takes the sledgehammer and smashes it through the locker room door, making him laugh even louder and harder as he walks away slowly.

Creative Member of RTE

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)