Page 567 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557565566567568569 577 617 667 1067 1567 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,670 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: Looks like some pretty nice hype for Destined for Immortality. Too bad we can't be there but hey, there's always next year.

Macoonie: True but it kinda sucks we were left out.
    Smokey: HEy, schmucks...if you don't have an official match booked, you are in the pre show battle royal. So in a sense, you are there

Blog Entries
    Mr. Smyth: Smokey, do you have any idea what you have done?

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Divine doesn't do a lot of talking. Brock Edwards talks alot. Matt Ryder talks alot. Ace Note and Kayfabolous talk alot. Divine talks when it's needed. The only title you two will be taking, is the World title Van has from HWA and the Adrenaline title you have, and be crying with those all the way home when the two best teams in IWA make you their bitches
    Ramon: Really? I mean Really? *Ramon smirks* every time I see you, your always talking.. This is between the tag teams and in comes desperate Divine trying to steal someones thunder... again!. You can't help yourself man.. You see, Me and Van are kind of busy at the moment so we don't have time to deal with someones who's all bark and no bite.. Your just like Scrappy from Scooby doo, that actually fits well for you man.. it describes your wrestling ability too!

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: The water fountain is over there, water boys. *points to his left*
    Drek: We're not thirsty? :/

Macoonie: Yeah, I'm with him. Where'd that come from? I'd get it if it were some kind wrestling reference but that was just...random.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Smokey, do you have any idea what you have done?
    Smokey: Yes, set things right. I'm the boss, not you.....and don't make me use your first name Smyth

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: I hear whining, followed by pathetic excuses, a piss poor excuse of a role model of a father all wrapped up in a neat bow of denial.

It's actually sad. The more I hear or listen to anyone in this federation the more I'm sure we're going to dominate them all. May as well change the name from The Infection to The Black Death at this rate.
    Ramon: *Ramon smirks* That's true amigo, we warned these guys it was coming though.. I mean, did they really think we were all talk like Desperate Divine? We don't do threats chico's.. just warnings. Where coming for those titles and when we win.. it will be just the start for the Infection!

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Ramon: Really? I mean Really? *Ramon smirks* every time I see you, your always talking.. This is between the tag teams and in comes desperate Divine trying to steal someones thunder... again!. You can't help yourself man.. You see, Me and Van are kind of busy at the moment so we don't have time to deal with someones who's all bark and no bite.. Your just like Scrappy from Scooby doo, that actually fits well for you man.. it describes your wrestling ability too!
    Van: You have to understand my good friend. He simply just can't get it done in the singles division. He needs to take shots at tag teams. But this also proves my point of how much of a joke the tag team division is currently. The Infection will actually cure this cancer filled division and become a division with incredibly high standards.

Hell, I will even inb4 some of the more weaker singles people give up on trying to copy us in the singles and try to copy our tag team career.

Blog Entries
    Divine: Actually Carlos, if you follow your buddies career at all, you'd know Vanessa faced Divine at JBW's resurrection, where Divine won the triple threat match. So in a sense, all Divine was doing was putting a former #1 contender to Divine's Intercontinental Championship, in his place. So..if Divine is Scrappy...what does that make you and Vanessa? The bad guys who wear masks and are really hillbillies?

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: Looks like some pretty nice hype for Destined for Immortality. Too bad we can't be there but hey, there's always next year.

Macoonie: True but it kinda sucks we were left out.
    Ramon: Who would have thought it.. the B team is not needed for the biggest show of the year! It's okay lads.. the Infection got the show covered, be sure to talk about those high ratings we draw and us when we win those titles in your next blog right.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Blog Entries
    Ramon: Who would have thought it.. the B team is not needed for the biggest show of the year! It's okay lads.. the Infection got the show covered, be sure to talk about those high ratings we draw and us when we win those titles in your next blog right.
    Macoonie: We can only do that if the creative team allows you to pull it off. Otherwise, we're stuck. Besides, our next blog's gonna cover more rumors we've been picking up in the locker room so be sure to watch it, fellas!