Page 566 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 66 466 516 556564565566567568 576 616 666 1066 1566 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,660 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Cute. The tag team that it took 10 years to get to that #1 contenders match and choked. Meanwhile, we became #1 contenders from damn near the word go. Volume speaks for itself.

Also, double cuteness for saying you've broken bodies as well. It's a shame I've destroyed many, many a people in the federations that matter compared to you 2.

I'd say triple cuteness for your daughter but...she's a 2/10 at best "boyo".
    Mr. Blood: See these belts boy? These are the JBW tag team titles, where we are undefeated. Last HWA Tag Champs, last ICW Tag Champs. NJPW Tag champs, NOAH tag champs. But you are right, haven't taken the gold here... yet. A slight error got in the way, next time those tards ain't gettin off so lucky. As for yourselves? Just try and stay the fuck out of the way and you may be able to walk out afterwards under your own power.

Mr. Black: Assuming you make it to the show.

Mr. Blood: See, the way we figure, you two aren't even a fucking blip, just a couple of untalented, faceless jackasses runnin around pissing everyone off. Hell we wouldn't be surprised to find someone wanting to hire us to make sure you don't even reach DFI. And if the money is right....

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Every single time I hear your sandpaper to eardrum like voice I can always bet on a few things.

1. You're trying to either get attention or annoy someone far beyond your abilities
    2. You're always confirming my nickname of "The desperate 1". Proved hear by shoddy girl versions.
    3. You find a way to actually make me to care even less then from the last time I talk to you.
    Divine: The desperate one? Hell no chumpette. Divine is innovating, original, and exceptional...but desperate...no. Divine could just be breathing and you'd be annoyed chuckles. So how about Divine does that. he takes actual sand paper and rub the shit out of your ear. Maybe then you'll go deaf and not have to listen to Divine anymore. Sound good?

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

Mr. Blood: Boyo I don't give a damn what flavor of mexican you want to play at, and it don't matter what HWA did, hell that place was one good shove away from destruction the whole damn time and you want to walk around here like giving it a little push is a fucking accomplishment? let me spell it out for ya boy, real slow. You come up against us and we won't stop you. We will break you in fucking half, we will destroy your ligaments, break your bones, tear your skin, and rupture your organs. What you are looking at, you pathetic excuse for a copy of a washed-up druggie, are the Dominant Fucking Predators of this industry. While you and your little circle-jerk over there are trying to convince yourselves that you are big and tough, we have been breaking bodies and ending careers all over the fucking planet.

Mr. Black: Winning title after title.

Mr. Blood: So go ahead and try to stand and face us, Just fucking see how far that takes you, because the simple fact is we are bigger than you, we are meaner than you, we are tougher than you, and we are a whole hell of a lot smarter than you, and we always will be.

Vivica: Nobody can beat my Daddy or my Unca! Especially not with the Gears!

Mr. Blood: Oh, and as for that boy you keep around with the bikini? Just keep that freak away eh? We all know that the reason Smokey's got that thing facing guys is because it can't pass a gender check.
    Ramon: You hear that van.. there bigger then us! *Pretends to shake* Oh no! Okay guys, you got it.. were going to leave, please.. we don't want no trouble with Daddy and Unca *Ramon laughs* Well done guys, you have really nailed on the where bikers and we are so tough image. I'm guessing you guys wanted to be the Terminator growing up huh? Here's the thing.. you stand in our way, and you won't be back.

Your the dominant fucking predators? So that's how you got Vivica. Look man, it's cool trying to play the bad guy, but I wouldn't tell everyone your fucking predators.. It won't go down well. *Ramon smirks*

Athena? Listen chico, your just lucky she don't fight people who are not a challenge otherwise she would have broke your little bike and stolen her title you got that?

Another thing.. what's these Gears you keep talking about? Because El Bandido got some gears of his own, and along with his partner, where going to shift into top gear and take those titles from you palhaços estúpidos and Damaged Goods. But hey.. You already know that. *Ramon winks*

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Ramon: You hear that van.. there bigger then us! *Pretends to shake* Oh no! Okay guys, you got it.. were going to leave, please.. we don't want no trouble with Daddy and Unca *Ramon laughs* Well done guys, you have really nailed on the where bikers and we are so tough image. I'm guessing you guys wanted to be the Terminator growing up huh? Here's the thing.. you stand in our way, and you won't be back.

Your the dominant fucking predators? So that's how you got Vivica. Look man, it's cool trying to play the bad guy, but I wouldn't tell everyone your fucking predators.. It won't go down well. *Ramon smirks*

Athena? Listen chico, your just lucky she don't fight people who are not a challenge otherwise she would have broke your little bike and stolen her title you got that?

Another thing.. what's these Gears you keep talking about? Because El Bandido got some gears of his own, and along with his partner, where going to shift into top gear and take those titles from you palhaços estúpidos and Damaged Goods. But hey.. You already know that. *Ramon winks*
    Sent you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Divine was being metaphorical with the blindness jackass. Oh..and look at your little play on words Ramon. Damaged Goods. How funny. Divine has his money on you two chuckleheads not walking out the champs. It could be Black Blooded, it could be Damaged Goods, but it won't be Carla Esponita Ramon, or Vanessa Holla-again X
    Ramon: Listen, talk all the time Divine. I think Van has it spot on.. you are desperate chico, you do a hell of a lot of talking, yet.. there's not much walking. When are you ever going to prove you are as good as you think you are huh? Get ready to lose your money idiota! We are taking those titles and that will just be the beginning.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    Mr. Blood: See these belts boy? These are the JBW tag team titles, where we are undefeated. Last HWA Tag Champs, last ICW Tag Champs. NJPW Tag champs, NOAH tag champs. But you are right, haven't taken the gold here... yet. A slight error got in the way, next time those tards ain't gettin off so lucky. As for yourselves? Just try and stay the fuck out of the way and you may be able to walk out afterwards under your own power.

Mr. Black: Assuming you make it to the show.

Mr. Blood: See, the way we figure, you two aren't even a fucking blip, just a couple of untalented, faceless jackasses runnin around pissing everyone off. Hell we wouldn't be surprised to find someone wanting to hire us to make sure you don't even reach DFI. And if the money is right....

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business.
    Van: You've just confirmed how pitiful every tag team division truly is. Even you can win them. No wonder Two of a Kind won so many of them, oh and more then you but let's not go down that street. You're never getting these titles. They're ours. You get in our way and we'll personal break you like countless others who've ever crossed us.

You can make all the pathetic insults you want about being untalented like. I mean I'm only THE heel like. Only heel in the nominations for superstar of the year and other awards. Oh and the other 9 nominations over all awards. Oh and the 2 dual world championship reigns. Nothing else though. A part from 3 world championship reigns and Carlos being 1 of the longest reigning champions around. Nope. You're completely right. I'm 100% sure you 2 chumps couldn't take on 1 of us in a handicap match you're that fucking weak.

Next you'll say that whore could beat Athena. Silly, silly geese.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: The desperate one? Hell no chumpette. Divine is innovating, original, and exceptional...but desperate...no. Divine could just be breathing and you'd be annoyed chuckles. So how about Divine does that. he takes actual sand paper and rub the shit out of your ear. Maybe then you'll go deaf and not have to listen to Divine anymore. Sound good?
    Van: *A brief moment of silence. Followed by a good ol' fashion ROFL without the rolling on the floor part.* Oh god! Please! No more! My sides can't take it. Innovating, original and exceptional! HAHAHAHAHA! How's it sound? Sounds incredibly desperate and untrue to no end!

I thank you though. I haven't laughed like that since Ryan Wells lost another #1 contenders match.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    Ramon: Listen, talk all the time Divine. I think Van has it spot on.. you are desperate chico, you do a hell of a lot of talking, yet.. there's not much walking. When are you ever going to prove you are as good as you think you are huh? Get ready to lose your money idiota! We are taking those titles and that will just be the beginning.
    Divine: Divine doesn't do a lot of talking. Brock Edwards talks alot. Matt Ryder talks alot. Ace Note and Kayfabolous talk alot. Divine talks when it's needed. The only title you two will be taking, is the World title Van has from HWA and the Adrenaline title you have, and be crying with those all the way home when the two best teams in IWA make you their bitches

Blog Entries

Van: I hear whining, followed by pathetic excuses, a piss poor excuse of a role model of a father all wrapped up in a neat bow of denial.

It's actually sad. The more I hear or listen to anyone in this federation the more I'm sure we're going to dominate them all. May as well change the name from The Infection to The Black Death at this rate.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Blog Entries
    Drek: Looks like some pretty nice hype for Destined for Immortality. Too bad we can't be there but hey, there's always next year.

Macoonie: True but it kinda sucks we were left out.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Drek: Looks like some pretty nice hype for Destined for Immortality. Too bad we can't be there but hey, there's always next year.

Macoonie: True but it kinda sucks we were left out.
    Van: The water fountain is over there, water boys. *points to his left*
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer