Page 561 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551559560561562563 571 611 661 1061 1561 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,610 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno Mercury: I thought that i would take it upon myself to introduce myself to the other superstars in the company. I am Juno Mercury and i am up for a challenge.
    Van: You as deluded as 90% of newcomers here or do you have an IQ?

Blog Entries
    Juno Mercury: I thought that i would take it upon myself to introduce myself to the other superstars in the company. I am Juno Mercury and i am up for a challenge.
    *Shaz sarcastically sniffs*

Shaz: I smell a slut.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Divine: Funny how since the close of ICW, you've lowered yourself to be in a tag team. What happened to being the best. Being a champ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Funny how since the close of ICW, you've lowered yourself to be in a tag team. What happened to being the best. Being a champ?
    Van: In my very short career I've climbed to the mountain 3 separate times and also become the only 2 time dual world champion. Proving how damn great I am again would not be exactly fun and it doesn't prove as much as being a tag team with my good ol' Clique buddy Carlos and dominating that scene for a short while.

If anything I've moved out of the way for 1 of the lack luster fools to try and step it up in my place. Shame none of you are currently doing this mind you.

But I'm sure you'll enjoy bragging about #1 contenderships and mid-card titles for many, many years to come.

Juno Mercury: I am sorry, how the hell do you think you are? At least i ain't someone who claims to be something they are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post

Juno Mercury:I smell, untalented.

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Juno Mercury: I am sorry, how the hell do you think you are? At least i ain't someone who claims to be something they are not.

Shaz: Untalented? Yeah, that's totally the reason why I am the I...W...A World Heavyweight Champion. Hear that? IWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.

Blog Entries

Van: You're looking at The Vanity. 1 of the best on any roster I go on. You may think I'm cocky but I do actually back up everything I say unlike a lot of people around here. Need proof? *points to countless awards and titles* Oh, and I also make people pretty fucking big if they get flukey. See Mr. Roboto for example.

Shaz: Untalented? Yeah, that's totally the reason why I am the I...W...A World Heavyweight Champion. Hear that? IWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.
    Juno Mercury: Sweetie i hope your mouth can back up that "Title Run"..Might need to talk your way outta something one day.. Nice to meet you by the way..Oh and i ain't no slut..
    Van: You're looking at The Vanity. 1 of the best on any roster I go on. You may think I'm cocky but I do actually back up everything I say unlike a lot of people around here. Need proof? *points to countless awards and titles* Oh, and I also make people pretty fucking big if they get flukey. See Mr. Roboto for example.
    Juno Mercury: I am new and haven't got the PDF through of how much of a twat you are.. Well i am here to fight, so nice to meet you

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Oh come on now. We all know whether it had been 1, 2, or 10, even none, you weren't going to walk out of Lost Cause the Champ. The only thing Divine and the gay guy have in common is we are both appearing at Destined for Immortality. Whatever you are trying to insinuate, it failed
    Punk: Hey man, you wanna slap on another mans ass it's cool. Whatever floats your boat. And I also will be appearing at Destined for Immortality. Except I'll be in the main event. Winning.

Punk: That's a real nice way for a man to introduce himself to a lady. And from our champion, no less. Yet another reason why I am taking the title at DFI. To bring some class back to this organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Van: In my very short career I've climbed to the mountain 3 separate times and also become the only 2 time dual world champion. Proving how damn great I am again would not be exactly fun and it doesn't prove as much as being a tag team with my good ol' Clique buddy Carlos and dominating that scene for a short while.

If anything I've moved out of the way for 1 of the lack luster fools to try and step it up in my place. Shame none of you are currently doing this mind you.

But I'm sure you'll enjoy bragging about #1 contenderships and mid-card titles for many, many years to come.
    Divine: For a short while...fine choice of words. Hey Carlos, make sure you watch your back, because in Van's eyes, he is only going to be your tag partner for a short while, so Divine guesses it all comes down to your definition of a short while. A week, a month, a year...Based on your words though Van, we all know what you are truly thinking