Page 559 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549557558559560561 569 609 659 1059 1559 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 22796
  1. #5581
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: You know it!

    Ryder: I need no luck. Cause I can gaurentee I'll win the battle royal.
    Diamond: Ok then kiddo, if you think you can win, I'll let you be dillusional. It's the hope that kills you after all, and I when I see someone's dreams be crushed before my eyes, well there's not many better feelings in life




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  2. #5582
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Punk: Those are big words coming from a man that's not even in the World Championship match. Jealous that you've fallen out of favor with the fans?
    Divine: It doesn't matter what the fans say or think. Divine doesn't even care that he isn't in the World title match. What matters to Divine right now is beating sense into Sagittarius Blue. Since coming to IWA, Blue has been the thorn in Divine's side, and at Destined for Immortality, Divine will pull that thorn out. You on the other hand, will be lucky if you survive Maximum Anarchy.
     

  3. #5583
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: Ok then kiddo, if you think you can win, I'll let you be dillusional. It's the hope that kills you after all, and I when I see someone's dreams be crushed before my eyes, well there's not many better feelings in life
    Ryder: I don't think you understand. 2013 will be the year of MMMMMMMMAAAAAATTTTTTTTT.... RYDER! Not generic wrestler #2718394.*Points at Diamond.*

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #5584
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: It doesn't matter what the fans say or think. Divine doesn't even care that he isn't in the World title match. What matters to Divine right now is beating sense into Sagittarius Blue. Since coming to IWA, Blue has been the thorn in Divine's side, and at Destined for Immortality, Divine will pull that thorn out. You on the other hand, will be lucky if you survive Maximum Anarchy.
    Punk: Luck is for losers. Talent is what I have and that's what I'll use to win the Maximum Anarchy match and reclaim my gold. You, on the other hand, are going to lose to Blue, again. Hell, maybe Smokey will consider releasing you since you can't manage to win a big match.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  5. #5585
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: I don't think you understand. 2013 will be the year of MMMMMMMMAAAAAATTTTTTTTT.... RYDER! Not generic wrestler #2718394.*Points at Diamond.*
    Diamond: Generic? Really? That's what you come up with. Just cause I don't do what people tell me and I don't care what the fans think makes me generic? If anyone, you sound like you wanna be on Jersey Shore, so gimme a break, cause in two weeks, ill be the one standing with my arm raised in the middle of that ring, bro!




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  6. #5586
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,277
    Juno Mercury: I thought that i would take it upon myself to introduce myself to the other superstars in the company. I am Juno Mercury and i am up for a challenge.


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  7. #5587
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: Generic? Really? That's what you come up with. Just cause I don't do what people tell me and I don't care what the fans think makes me generic? If anyone, you sound like you wanna be on Jersey Shore, so gimme a break, cause in two weeks, ill be the one standing with my arm raised in the middle of that ring, bro!
    Ryder: You haven't had one match, so bitch please!

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  8. #5588
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    Juno Mercury: I thought that i would take it upon myself to introduce myself to the other superstars in the company. I am Juno Mercury and i am up for a challenge.
    Punk: Welcome Juno. There are some talented ladies here so I'm sure you'll find your challenge quickly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  9. #5589
    Black Ninja! AshleyPunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    8,277
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Punk: Welcome Juno. There are some talented ladies here so I'm sure you'll find your challenge quickly.
    Juno Mercury: That is what, i am hoping for


    IWA Revolution Creative Team

    IWA/WWE

    IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

    2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch



  10. #5590
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Ryder: You haven't had one match, so bitch please!
    Diamond: I haven't had one match HERE. Maybe if you knew your wrestling you would know I've been on the Indy circuit in a while, so why don't you think before you open your trap. Oh wait, people from jersey shore just shout random crap out, don't they?




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.