Page 557 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547555556557558559 567 607 657 1057 1557 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,570 of 22796
  1. #5561
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: Haha, very funny Brock! Why don't you stop trying to look smart. It doesn't suit you, so stop
    Brock: But, stupidity does fit you.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #5562
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: But, stupidity does fit you.
    Diamond: Again, trying to be be smart and get some cheap laughs for targeting a 'rookie'. Well, boy, I ain't a rookie, and I ain't afraid of you. So why don't you say something constructive instead of trying to think of a witty comment huh?




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  3. #5563
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: Again, trying to be be smart and get some cheap laughs for targeting a 'rookie'. Well, boy, I ain't a rookie, and I ain't afraid of you. So why don't you say something constructive instead of trying to think of a witty comment huh?
    Brock: Simple, because you ain't worth it.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  4. #5564
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Ace Note: Brocky, play nice. Don't make me have to whoop your ass again.


  5. #5565
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Brocky, play nice. Don't make me have to whoop your ass again.
    Brock: Let me check. Yeah you've never beaten my ass up.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  6. #5566
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Let me check. Yeah you've never beaten my ass up.
    Ace Note: Selective memory, eh? Is that a symptom of your trisomy 21?


  7. #5567
    The Trinity NiallF96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Simple, because you ain't worth it.
    Diamond: not worth it? Gimme a break! You're a joke you know that? In six months time, when I have become a huge name, and your still a sarcastic asshole, we'll see who ain't worth it!




     
    Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

    Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

    Head of IWA Chaos

    Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

    Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????



     


  8. #5568
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: Selective memory, eh? Is that a symptom of your trisomy 21?
    Brock: Sorry, but have you pinned me.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  9. #5569
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: not worth it? Gimme a break! You're a joke you know that? In six months time, when I have become a huge name, and your still a sarcastic asshole, we'll see who ain't worth it!
    Brock: Ouch that hurt.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #5570
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Sorry, but have you pinned me.
    Ace Note: Oh, so now I have to pin you to beat you? I pinned your better half, Matt Ryder. That should be good enough.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.