Page 556 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546554555556557558 566 606 656 1056 1556 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,560 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    I'll say this right now. I'm extremly glad Smyth and Kyo didn't have a promo. I know it's a hot feud right now and all, but it just needed a breather from promos like the Adonis/Light feud. I feel people just feel the need to have those people on and do promos. I for one am against that belief. I much rather have atleast one week without that, so someone else can shine. Cause let's be honest how many times has a Kyo/Smyth has been promo of the week. Far too many in my mind. I much rather have someone new get that chance to show what they rather than be overshadowed by an obvious good promo. That's just my opinion.
    You make a valid point. Look at the feedback. There were so many different views on what the best promo was, and in my eyes, they were all genuinely good. Picking promo of the week, i am going with either the Victor Elric and Orion Slayde promo or the AJ Dixon, VHX promo.

Blog Entries
    Ok so I'm going to share a few things right now. First, IWA is still growing, and growing, and growing. So with that in mind, we are going to try and make sure everyone is involved in shows, and those who have multiple characters(3 or more), may only have 1 or 2 of them used. Now, I can say for Chaos atleast, and Torphy can throw in his two cents next time he is on, that between now and DFI, those who do and don't do promos, or those who do and don't IC, will determine will determine who I use in feuds and storylines after DFI.

Now, to bring in the next point. Within the next 2 chaos's, all of the matches for destined for immortality will have been announced and official. If you don't have a match, or are not embroyled in a feud right now, will be showcased in a pre show battle royal. I will determine the winner of this battle royal, based on ICing. So even if you don't have a feud...IC IC IC IC IC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ok so I'm going to share a few things right now. First, IWA is still growing, and growing, and growing. So with that in mind, we are going to try and make sure everyone is involved in shows, and those who have multiple characters(3 or more), may only have 1 or 2 of them used. Now, I can say for Chaos atleast, and Torphy can throw in his two cents next time he is on, that between now and DFI, those who do and don't do promos, or those who do and don't IC, will determine will determine who I use in feuds and storylines after DFI.

Now, to bring in the next point. Within the next 2 chaos's, all of the matches for destined for immortality will have been announced and official. If you don't have a match, or are not embroyled in a feud right now, will be showcased in a pre show battle royal. I will determine the winner of this battle royal, based on ICing. So even if you don't have a feud...IC IC IC IC IC!!!
    Ryder: This bro loves the word IC for some reason. Are you wrong in the head little fella?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Ace Note: I warned you, Domino. Now you have no one but o lame but yourself when you have to deal with the consequences.

Blog Entries

Updated Card

Maximum Anarchy Match
    IWA World Heavyweight Championship
    Rob Rage vs Jman vs AJ Dixon vs KJ Punk Vs Darius vs Shaz(c)

Endurance Championship
    Kyojin(c) vs Mr Smyth

3 Stages of Hell
    Victor Elric vs Orion Slayde

Israel Pamich vs Ivan Draymen

Oscar Layman vs Ali Kazam

Ryan Wells vs Brock Edwards

Malcolm Cage vs Dave Steele

Athena vs Damian Eddings

IWA World Tag Team Championships
    Triple Threat Match
    Infection(Carlos/VHX) vs Black Blooded vs Damaged Goods(c)

Sagittarius Blue vs Chris Divine

Endurance MITB briefcase on the line
    Jackson Smith(holder) vs Mike Hawk

Blog Entries

I'm reposting this so it appears at the top of a new page, and Ill probably repost a few more times between now and the next Chaos.

Blog Entries
    Diamond: I'm back. Yes, me, Your Prodigy, Chris Diamond, the next star of IWA, has returned. And after breaking my ankle three months back, I am now more determind to succeed. You see, everything that is thrown in front of me, every obstacle, I WILL overcome!

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    Diamond: I'm back. Yes, me, Your Prodigy, Chris Diamond, the next star of IWA, has returned. And after breaking my ankle three months back, I am now more determind to succeed. You see, everything that is thrown in front of me, every obstacle, I WILL overcome!
    Brock: And no one cared that day.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    IC:
    So im not on the card
    no matter, i can spread my darkness by more means than just beating down pathetic fools
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: And no one cared that day.
    Diamond: Haha, very funny Brock! Why don't you stop trying to look smart. It doesn't suit you, so stop

Chris Diamond
    IWA Endurance Champion
    3/12/13-

Antonio Rizzo
    Chaos Roster member

Head of IWA Chaos

Wade Barrett
    Former Member of the United Kingdom stable

Daniel Bryan
    ????
    ????