Page 555 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 55 455 505 545553554555556557 565 605 655 1055 1555 ... LastLast
Results 5,541 to 5,550 of 22796
  1. #5541
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali Kazam: KJ, your still just as much of a clown as ever...
    Punk: Says the magician...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

  2. #5542
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Best Match: Shaz vs. Dixon
    Best Promo: CAR.
    Best Piece of Booking: Smyth finally losing his rag.
    Best Debut(When Applicable): Juno Mercury
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Smyth/Bushido happening after the World title match.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: N/A
    Any Other Positives: Impressed by the Pamich/Draymen promo. Elric & Slayde in a 3SH match should be awesome.
    Any Other Constructive Criticism: Nope.
    Overall Show Grade: B

    In response to those who thought there should have been a Kyo/Smyth promo: I'm annoyed too. I spent hours writing that damn promo and it wasn't used!

    I'm joking of course. It was my idea for us not to have one. Three things needed to happen on that episode of Chaos - Smyth get's stripped of the title, Kyo gets the title back and Smyth get's established as a threat in the ring. I believe a promo wasn't needed and I stand by that, and my guess is that Eddie and Bear agree with it as that's the way we went.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  3. #5543
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,133
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: Smyth/Bushido happening after the World title match.

    In response to those who thought there should have been a Kyo/Smyth promo: I'm annoyed too. I spent hours writing that damn promo and it wasn't used!

    I'm joking of course. It was my idea for us not to have one. Three things needed to happen on that episode of Chaos - Smyth get's stripped of the title, Kyo gets the title back and Smyth get's established as a threat in the ring. I believe a promo wasn't needed and I stand by that, and my guess is that Eddie and Bear agree with it as that's the way we went.
    To these two points, I disagree with the bit about Smyth happening after the WT match not being a good thing, because I feel that the feud has taken a backstep with the representatives bit and the fact it was the main event brings some spotlight to the feud. The Shaz-Jman promo post-match was the way to add spotlight to the World Title feud.

    As for the second point, I completely agree with this feud and the way it's going down It was my idea for the feud in the first place, and this is much, much better than what I expected. I feel some of my best promos have come out of this feud, and it's great to see you stepping it up too. It's what feuds can bring out in people and I'm glad to be feuding with you Benny!


    Kyojin

    Final ICW World Champion

    eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

    ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

    Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

    Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

    Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

    Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

    Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

  4. #5544
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    To these two points, I disagree with the bit about Smyth happening after the WT match not being a good thing, because I feel that the feud has taken a backstep with the representatives bit and the fact it was the main event brings some spotlight to the feud. The Shaz-Jman promo post-match was the way to add spotlight to the World Title feud.

    As for the second point, I completely agree with this feud and the way it's going down It was my idea for the feud in the first place, and this is much, much better than what I expected. I feel some of my best promos have come out of this feud, and it's great to see you stepping it up too. It's what feuds can bring out in people and I'm glad to be feuding with you Benny!
    I think we will have to agree to disagree on that first point.

    I was actually delighted when Eddie suggested a feud, but I was reluctant at first as I didn't think Smyth was 'up there' enough. Working with Eddie has been an amazing learning process and I know that Smyth is a better character because of it. I've benefited a lot from this, so thanks Eddie!

    The Smyth/Kyo feud has been overshadowed by other things in the last few weeks (damn you Torphs and Shining!), but I think that come DFI, Smyth vs. Kyojin will be the hottest thing in IWA again.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  5. #5545
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    For those pondering why I didn't have the World title match going on last. The way the main event promo was to work was Jman, Shaz, and then Rage, and then Smokey. Roba was obviously busy as he was unable to get me his part. IN my head, it made more sense to have three man promo end the show with a match untied to it right before, rather than having Shaz defend and then go straight into a promo. others might feel the Bushido/Smyth was the main event, but in my eyes i saw it as simply the last match of the night. The 3 man promo was meant as the main event. Thus why throughout the night on commentary, hyping Jman talking.
     

  6. #5546
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,784
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    For those pondering why I didn't have the World title match going on last. The way the main event promo was to work was Jman, Shaz, and then Rage, and then Smokey. Roba was obviously busy as he was unable to get me his part. IN my head, it made more sense to have three man promo end the show with a match untied to it right before, rather than having Shaz defend and then go straight into a promo. others might feel the Bushido/Smyth was the main event, but in my eyes i saw it as simply the last match of the night. The 3 man promo was meant as the main event. Thus why throughout the night on commentary, hyping Jman talking.
    Just think of promos that were amazing that ended shows before ... *coughPunkpipebombsRockcough*


    Creative Member of RTE
     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  7. #5547
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Naw. Talking about it here on the main board will get Bear's attention enough for him to decide if adding a new category in his requests for future feedback is a good decision or not. I certainly think it is but it's his decision at the end of the day. Just glad I'm able to help as I like to speak on things some others might not like in this instance the styling of the show

    Some users tend to be too nice or not let a creative team have it in terms of feedback like they should but then how do they expect for things to improve if they don't? Someone has to say: "The show sucked ass and you need better promos or blah blah", when some of the others are like: "That was a good show, loved the show and whatnot" when they at times don't really mean it. That's just my two cents.

    This. Ill be frank, so I hope you don't take offense. It annoyed me at first when you and B-Mc brought up the formatting of the show because i felt like it was nitpicking, but after thinking longer on it, I can truly see where you are coming from and when I look at other shows, I see your point. Going forward, the formatting will be simple and easy. Speaking will be bolded, actions will be italicized, commercials will be underlined. Whether it be a match, or the aftermath of an attack or something, it will only be italicized. I feel like that is universal, excluding EWNCW and BITW. I don't need special formatting to be original, I be original in my booking I may tweak with different fonts to see how they come off.

    Also, to the bolded, I rather much enjoy when people are a little more critical. Yeah, some stuff people say might annoy me or piss me off, but then the correlation with that is after i take a moment to think, I really look at what they are talking about to see if there is merit or not. If only were more like S.E.Z
     

  8. #5548
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Best Match: Shaz vs Dixon. Should've been the show ender, tho.
    Best Promo: Love reading CAR. Always entertaining.
    Best Piece of Booking: The dissension in the Infection. Could an AJ Dixon face turn be coming???
    Best Debut(When Applicable): Juno Mercury (Love the two Greek God names btw)
    Any Piece of Booking You Didn't Like: No Smyth/Kyo promo and no Rob Rage whatsoever.
    Any Matches and/or Promos That Could've Been Improved: meh. not really.
    Overall Show Grade: B+
    Originally there was plans for Rage to be involved in the main event promo, and there was 2 weeks to do the promo. I know Shaz got it to him like Sat or Sun, and I'm assuming he was just really busy.
     

  9. #5549
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    I think we will have to agree to disagree on that first point.

    I was actually delighted when Eddie suggested a feud, but I was reluctant at first as I didn't think Smyth was 'up there' enough. Working with Eddie has been an amazing learning process and I know that Smyth is a better character because of it. I've benefited a lot from this, so thanks Eddie!

    The Smyth/Kyo feud has been overshadowed by other things in the last few weeks (damn you Torphs and Shining!), but I think that come DFI, Smyth vs. Kyojin will be the hottest thing in IWA again.
    I will say this. I've made it my personal goal to make each feud going into DFI so hot, that when the PPV happens, each match is just as important as the next.
     

  10. #5550
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,215
    I'll say this right now. I'm extremly glad Smyth and Kyo didn't have a promo. I know it's a hot feud right now and all, but it just needed a breather from promos like the Adonis/Light feud. I feel people just feel the need to have those people on and do promos. I for one am against that belief. I much rather have atleast one week without that, so someone else can shine. Cause let's be honest how many times has a Kyo/Smyth has been promo of the week. Far too many in my mind. I much rather have someone new get that chance to show what they rather than be overshadowed by an obvious good promo. That's just my opinion.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.