Page 554 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 5445450454455255355455555656460465410541554 ... LastLast
Results 5,531 to 5,540 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Right.. Now that's bear gone he's left me in charge!

TTC! stop touching that! You're fired too!

Infection are the new Tag team champs and AJ Dixon is the new world champion! The divas division has been banished and all divas will now become cheerleaders for the Infection.

Athena has also been made a champion! (I just don't know the name of the midcard title )

Right.. that's that done then!
    *Shaz stabs CAR*

1 down...3 to go.

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

Infection are the new Tag team champs and AJ Dixon is the new world champion! The divas division has been banished and all divas will now become cheerleaders for the Infection.

Athena has also been made a champion! (I just don't know the name of the midcard title )

*A wild Darius appears and spears THBK, takes the world title and runs away*

Head Creative Member of RTE. Private Message me, TheJosephBanks, or Tommy Thunder if you're interested in joining RTE.

EWNCW:
    Van Darius

TWE/RTE:

Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)

But.... but... I wanted to touch that!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Official Update from IWA.com

IWA has come to terms on the releases of Bushido, Kay One, Cody Hart, and Ashley Sky. IWA wishes them the best of luck in their future endeavors.
    Van: Aww. Cody, Cody, Cody. Here's me thinking you were gunna make it big. I remember you saying you were going to be something of relevance as well. Something like that anything, sorry, I forget pointless shit. Add him to the list of fools who didn't do anything of importance. Oh, a bit like most of you in this fed too actually.

FED OF THE YEAR OF ALL YEARS!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    *Shaz stabs CAR*

1 down...3 to go.
    Stabbing VHX does nothing. He never sells! A tad like Cena but not as muscular, doesn't get tricked by crazy chicks and doesn't help Make-a-Wish foundation ever since he made 1 of the parents tap out in The Vantastic Clutch.

Blog Entries
    Oh shit yeah, also thank you to the people who said I had the best promo with Rehmix.

I'm starting to find my love for EFedding again

Yaaay less rust!

Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    *A wild Darius appears and spears THBK, takes the world title and runs away*
    *Darius runs right into an elbow from KJ Punk as Punk picks the title off the ground and slowly walks away*

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    *Darius runs right into an elbow from KJ Punk as Punk picks the title off the ground and slowly walks away*

Ali Kazam: KJ, your still just as much of a clown as ever...
    ]

Blog Entries
    So i managed to read some more of the feedback last night. Im headed into work so i wanted to take a moment to quickly reply to one thing. And tomorrow when i have more time ill reply to the chunk.

In regards to the formatting, for a while i had it where when a wrestler or commentator speaks, its bolded, and actions outside of a match was italicized. The problem was only 1/2 would do that, and then add in bolding and coloring for commentary too. So i decided to make my formatting different from other shows

So here is how the current formatting is,

Commentary and any wrestlers speaking in a promo is regular text, but colored.

Any action outside of an actual match is italicized

The action inside of a match is bolded and italicized.

Oddly enough, only having to color commentary and not bolding it, has saved me time. And that was one of the problems too in the past, when id compile a show it would take 5 to 6 hrs. Now with the new formatting it takes me only 3 to 4. I know that sounds odd, but its what ive noticed and works best for me
    Fair enough, it really comes down to a difference in style really. Honestly if I had my way, (and the time) I would write out every match like I was writing a book, because that is just the style I am used to

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    Well that comes down to a matter of opinion, if anyone follows the feuds, theyd know the world title feud, the dissension between infection, adonis and lights feud, and smyth and kyos feuds are some of the hottest things going on now

But i do see where you are coming from in the aspect of giving promos an ascetic twist so its pleasing to everyones eyes so they read all of them.

That brings the next question. How many actually read commentary? Vand has greatly improved in the commentary in his matches and i try to have a few great/really good lines each show and some good lines each show. Do people actually read them or just skip
    I read the fuck out of some good commentary

Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.

Blog Entries
    Im back

And kudos goes to k2jelly for getting one of his promos in first! ill be reading it in a bit