Page 543 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 43 443 493 533541542543544545 553 593 643 1043 1543 ... LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,430 of 22796
  1. #5421
    If it's Tyndall or TTC, they're both got real life problems atm
    ‚Äč

  2. #5422
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,683
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    If it's Tyndall or TTC, they're both got real life problems atm
    Nah, it's the main event promo mate.


  3. #5423
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    If it's Tyndall or TTC, they're both got real life problems atm
    Shit...I have 2 promos I haven't gotten! Damn you Des! One is TTC, the other, I won't name and shame yet as he said he would get it to me
     

  4. #5424
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Nah, it's the main event promo mate.
    hahaha i loved the implication that they wouldn't be in the main event!
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  5. #5425
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,683
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    hahaha i loved the implication that they wouldn't be in the main event!
    LOL you funny fuck haha. But you know what I meant.


  6. #5426
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    How's Chaos coming along?


  7. #5427
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    I'm giving TTC an hr to get me the promo, and if he doesn't, i'm scrapping it. The show is 75% of the way edited. Also, look at the roster page, the first post. Make sure your info reflects what is there, because I am going to be doing some different stuff in future shows to give it a new appeal. So please do it. If you don't, i'll be PMing you in the coming week!
     

  8. #5428
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    I'm giving TTC an hr to get me the promo, and if he doesn't, i'm scrapping it. The show is 75% of the way edited. Also, look at the roster page, the first post. Make sure your info reflects what is there, because I am going to be doing some different stuff in future shows to give it a new appeal. So please do it. If you don't, i'll be PMing you in the coming week!
    Dayumn TTC. Clocks ticking :S

    Van: I thought he was going to be the future? Tsk tsk.

  9. #5429
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,682
    Blog Entries
    5
    Let's not be too hard on him. He's been dealing with a lot of stress lately. He even had a nervous breakdown not too long ago.


  10. #5430
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Let's not be too hard on him. He's been dealing with a lot of stress lately. He even had a nervous breakdown not too long ago.
    I'm not knocking him, nor being hard on him. The show easily works without the promo, but I know he wanted to do one. If he doesn't get it, then he doesn't get it in.
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.