Page 534 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 34 434 484 524532533534535536 544 584 634 1034 1534 ... LastLast
Results 5,331 to 5,340 of 22796
  1. #5331
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    so it's going up friday! That means if I don't have your promo on that day, which btw is the deadline, i will post the show without it and it will affect any push you might be receiving.

    What time Friday? I may read it at work. XD


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  2. #5332
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,659
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So who wants great news........so work is flip flopping around a bit, so I won't have time to do the show sunday...sorry guys.....






    so it's going up friday! That means if I don't have your promo on that day, which btw is the deadline, i will post the show without it and it will affect any push you might be receiving.
    Nope. Post it on Sunday. Make 'em suffer.


  3. #5333
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: If you had a crooked ref then I would agree, but I follow their rules one time and ruins me. Once I have that case Smyth, I am going to terrorize you. I may lay you out and not cash in just to make a point and I may watch your matches just to make you paranoid. But when I give Jackson what he deserves and strip him of that case, your life is at my mercy.
    Jackson: Excuse me, I couldn't help but overhear you but, you said you are going to strip me of my case?! Wow you and that business man over there both have something in common and that is that you both talk nonsense!

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  4. #5334
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Jackson: Excuse me, I couldn't help but overhear you but, you said you are going to strip me of my case?! Wow you and that business man over there both have something in common and that is that you both talk nonsense!
    Mr. Smyth: Well, if it isn't the man with his gifted opportunity.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  5. #5335
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Well, if it isn't the man with his gifted opportunity.
    Jackson: What do you know, it's the mofo with my last name, how's it going?

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  6. #5336
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Jackson: What do you know, it's the mofo with my last name, how's it going?
    Mr. Smyth: Your last name? Please, elaborate on such an narcissistic statement.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  7. #5337
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,095
    Blog Entries
    5
    Mega-MEGA-MEGA Troll!


  8. #5338
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Your last name? Please, elaborate on such an narcissistic statement.
    Jackson: Ummm let's see you're last name is Smyth, my last name is Smith, and I am pretty sure that sums it all up. Plus, all you did was change a i into an y. Yea pretty douchey of you.

    OOC: I have no clue where I am going with this, I thought I can make something out of this but, obviously I failed lol sorry about that.

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  9. #5339
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    Jackson: Ummm let's see you're last name is Smyth, my last name is Smith, and I am pretty sure that sums it all up. Plus, all you did was change a i into an y. Yea pretty douchey of you.

    OOC: I have no clue where I am, going with this, I thought I can make something out of this but, obviously I failed lol sorry about that.
    Divine: this is where youd say you copyrighted the last name smith and you are going to slam him with a lawsuit...do it!
    *sits patiently for jackson to make that dumb mistake*
     

  10. #5340
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Mega-MEGA-MEGA Troll!
    Bored today eh robbie?
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.