Page 53 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455631031535531053 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 22796
  1. #521
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Darius walks in the locker room clapping slowly

    Darius: Well done, Mr. Smyth ... You may have lost that match, but you made Kyojin look like the bitch he really is. Brick in the suitcase? Excellent idea, my friend. Well done.
    Kyojin: Darius, my old buddy, why don't you put those grapes in the bin? They've gotten a bit sour.



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

  2. #522
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,165
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: Well done Sherlock. Did you work that out yourself? As for my arm, well that's none of your concern now that I've dealt with you.
    Mr. Smyth: Granted, it's not my concern, however it is a great big target for anyone you compete against. I would just like some recognition from the guy who beats you and wins the IWA World Title.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  3. #523
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,804
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Granted, it's not my concern, however it is a great big target for anyone you compete against. I would just like some recognition from the guy who beats you and wins the IWA World Title.
    Kyojin: None of your concern entirely. I'm the guy that will WIN the IWA World Heavyweight Championship. And you'll be the guy that watched on, knowing not even a brick could stop me.



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

  4. #524
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,165
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: None of your concern entirely. I'm the guy that will WIN the IWA World Heavyweight Championship. And you'll be the guy that watched on, knowing not even a brick could stop me.
    Mr. Smyth: Well good luck. I'm sure it'll be nice for you to be a proper champion.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  5. #525
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,809
    Adonis: Oh Heyull no! What in the heck is goin' on in here fellas? All I here is 'I'ma win this' and 'I'ma win that', y'all getting yo asses carried away with yo'selves. Malcolm gives credit where credit is due though, Kyojin you hauled yo' ass through to the next round, congratulations son, Smyth pulled some pretty dirty tricks in that match and you still came out the other end smellin' like a winner.

    But ya know, there's someone else up in this place who also dispatched of some punk ass wannabe who had to resort to weapons and underhanded tactics. I think you know him, Malcolm Adonis, the undisputed sexiest man alive boy. Now Shaz, don't get me wrong bro', you gave it your best shot, hell the only thing you didn't throw at me was the kitchen sink, but for all yo' bitchin' and bluster you just couldn't get the job done. Malcolm got the job done, and he's dedicatin' that one to the ladies.

    So Kyojin, don't get all hasty on me now son, that title ain't yours yet. The dead weight's been cut outta this tournament and it's only gonna get harder from here. Speakin' of gettin' harder though, I got some business to take care of with a few lady friends, peace out home boy.
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  6. #526
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Adonis: Oh Heyull no! What in the heck is goin' on in here fellas? All I here is 'I'ma win this' and 'I'ma win that', y'all getting yo asses carried away with yo'selves. Malcolm gives credit where credit is due though, Kyojin you hauled yo' ass through to the next round, congratulations son, Smyth pulled some pretty dirty tricks in that match and you still came out the other end smellin' like a winner.

    But ya know, there's someone else up in this place who also dispatched of some punk ass wannabe who had to resort to weapons and underhanded tactics. I think you know him, Malcolm Adonis, the undisputed sexiest man alive boy. Now Shaz, don't get me wrong bro', you gave it your best shot, hell the only thing you didn't throw at me was the kitchen sink, but for all yo' bitchin' and bluster you just couldn't get the job done. Malcolm got the job done, and he's dedicatin' that one to the ladies.

    So Kyojin, don't get all hasty on me now son, that title ain't yours yet. The dead weight's been cut outta this tournament and it's only gonna get harder from here. Speakin' of gettin' harder though, I got some business to take care of with a few lady friends, peace out home boy.
    Kyojin: WHAT the hell was that?!

    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Well good luck. I'm sure it'll be nice for you to be a proper champion.
    Kyojin: For once Smyth, you've finally taken your place. Below me.



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

  7. #527
    The Trinity Torphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,809
    Hey Eddie, does Kyojin like scantily clad drunk women? :P I'm feeling he and Malcolm would make a great tag team!
     
    Efed stuff that doesn't matter

    1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

    Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

    1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

    Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

    I lied, it matters.




    "Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

  8. #528
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,165
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: For once Smyth, you've finally taken your place. Below me.
    Mr. Smyth: Keep talking, boy. You'll regret it soon enough.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  9. #529
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Hey Eddie, does Kyojin like scantily clad drunk women? :P I'm feeling he and Malcolm would make a great tag team!
    Brother. That would be amazing.



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

  10. #530
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    8,804
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Keep talking, boy. You'll regret it soon enough.
    Kyojin: 'Boy' Hahahah. This boy just kicked your ass.



    Efedding:
    Creative of the Year 2012
    Superstar of the Year 2012 (Kyojin)
    User of the Year 2013
    Writer of Match of the Year 2013
    EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (Hot Wasabi- with Torphy)
    eWN eFed Hall of Famer Class 2
    Final ICW World Champion (Kyojin)
    Current WWE Champion (Cody Rhodes)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.