Page 521 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 2142147151151952052152252353157162110211521 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Divine: victor elric, mr smyth, malcolm adonis, damien eddings, carlos aberto ramon, and the rest of the trash in the locker room, will never...and divine means ever, be on the same level as chris so fine divine

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: victor elric, mr smyth, malcolm adonis, damien eddings, carlos aberto ramon, and the rest of the trash in the locker room, will never...and divine means ever, be on the same level as chris so fine divine
    Damian: Look here, suga, first of all, you done spelled my name wrong. Secondly, while you is so fine, you ain't got the skills in the ring- and the bed- that I gots! And if you doubt me, then face me in the ring, baby!

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Damian: Look here, suga, first of all, you done spelled my name wrong. Secondly, while you is so fine, you ain't got the skills in the ring- and the bed- that I gots! And if you doubt me, then face me in the ring, baby!
    Divine: divine couldnt face you in the ring even if divine wanted to. We all know whenever you "face" a guy you arent really facing him, all you are doing is playing a little game trying to get behind him. Secondly, how do you know divine spelled your name wrong? Divine didnt write a note and pass it to you, divine said your name, and as far as divine knows, wither its an e or a, damian sounds the same both ways. So answer that one chuckles.

Divine: divine couldnt face you in the ring even if divine wanted to. We all know whenever you "face" a guy you arent really facing him, all you are doing is playing a little game trying to get behind him. Secondly, how do you know divine spelled your name wrong? Divine didnt write a note and pass it to you, divine said your name, and as far as divine knows, wither its an e or a, damian sounds the same both ways. So answer that one chuckles.
    Damian: There is a difference in enunciation between DamiAn and DamiEn, suga. And I am willing to face you anytime, anywhere, baby! Why else would I issue the challenge, huh?
    OOC: New theme for Damian, courtesy of GG and in honor of the new year. More theme changes to come soon- will edit it in the bio momentarily.

2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]

Blog Entries
    Damian: There is a difference in enunciation between DamiAn and DamiEn, suga. And I am willing to face you anytime, anywhere, baby! Why else would I issue the challenge, huh?
    OOC: New theme for Damian, courtesy of GG and in honor of the new year. More theme changes to come soon- will edit it in the bio momentarily.
    Divine. Lets see...damien...damian...nope sound the same to divine. And you missed divines other point. People dont want to face you, men specifically. They are worried they will end up being butt screwed as soon as you get behind them,

*looks for matt ryder*

Divine: there has been 1 victim...no need for more...or we will have to get svu on your ass..

Ooc: awesome, just edit in the bios and ill take care of the rest

Divine. Lets see...damien...damian...nope sound the same to divine. And you missed divines other point. People dont want to face you, men specifically. They are worried they will end up being butt screwed as soon as you get behind them,

*looks for matt ryder*

Divine: there has been 1 victim...no need for more...or we will have to get svu on your ass..

Ooc: awesome, just edit in the bios and ill take care of the rest
    Damian: Well, whatever. I have my own problems right now anyway, suga.

Blog Entries
    Damian: Well, whatever. I have my own problems right now anyway, suga.
    Divine: divine can tell. You have been walking around like a duck since you got here....what...did you have a bad night at the gay bar? Or was brock edwards just a little too rough?

Matt: Hold the phone. What did the Divine Bitch just call me?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Brock: Shut it over there the Divine Whore of IWA.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Matt: Hold the phone. What did the Divine Bitch just call me?
    Divine: Yes...Divine was saying you were Damian Edding's butt puppet one night. Got a problem with it, bro?

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Shut it over there the Divine Whore of IWA.
    Divine: Divine whore. How original. At least there is some humor to Divine's jokes. You just come off as the retarded kid beat one too many times with a wiffle ball bat.