Page 511 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501509510511512513 521 561 611 1011 1511 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 22796
  1. #5101
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cody: My uncle isn't a failure, you waste of space. Bret did it all. What have you done? Flap your gum like a dumb ass? You want to see who a failure is? Step into the ring with me
    Brock: Bret did it all. Yup that seems wrong. Bret was a failure had it not been for Vince. Without Vince, no one and I mean no one would have cared for the Hart. But, what does Bret do? He doesn't thank the man who gave him everything when he had nothing. Instead, he betrayed the man and when over to the revival and lost it all in one quick kick. And the same thing can happen to you. So, don't try to mess with me.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #5102
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Bret did it all. Yup that seems wrong. Bret was a failure had it not been for Vince. Without Vince, no one and I mean no one would have cared for the Hart. But, what does Bret do? He doesn't thank the man who gave him everything when he had nothing. Instead, he betrayed the man and when over to the revival and lost it all in one quick kick. And the same thing can happen to you. So, don't try to mess with me.
    Cody: you paint only part of the picture. Bret came back to the wwe, his home. You know. I know the disgusting remarks you made about my father. You better watch yourself. Myself and the rest of the roster are sick of you
     

  3. #5103
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Hello everyone. Hope all are well.
    Hello s.e.z. what did you think of the recent ppv?
     

  4. #5104
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cody: you paint only part of the picture. Bret came back to the wwe, his home. You know. I know the disgusting remarks you made about my father. You better watch yourself. Myself and the rest of the roster are sick of you
    Brock: Do you think I care? No, I don't. Just like no one cares for you.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #5105
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Hello s.e.z. what did you think of the recent ppv?
    Top notch work as expected from IWA
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  6. #5106
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cody: Kind of reminiscent of when you show up when no one asks you to. No worries though, this "puppy" has a bite, and if we ever step into the ring, I'll show you why I am the King Hart. Hopefully that title of yours will be on the line. I mean, atleast Kyojin brought prestige to the championship. All you bring to it is left over hair gel on the strap, and black shoe polish on the medal.
    Mr. Smyth: No one asks me to show up? The fact that I am lucratively contracted to show up does not suggest to you that my presence is not only required, but desired?

    You have seemingly forgotten who bought you into this company. I gave you a platform to perform against one of the best. A platform to make a name for yourself without having to live in the shadow of the name 'Hart'. The reason I did that is because I saw something in you that I thought would be beneficial. Clearly I was wrong because you got your arse handed to you. As a result, I had to get someone else to do the job that you should have gotten done in the first place.

    How are you anyway? Would you like a cushion, or is riding on those coat tails more comfortable than it looks?


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  7. #5107
    *Meanwhile at the bar....*

    Jackson: So you are an actress, that's cool, have you done any big time movies or be apart of a TV series?

    ???: No not yet but, I hope so in the future, right now I am just starting out so it may take a while and as far as TV shows go I had a small role in this show called Kickin' it.

    Jackson: Never heard of it.

    ???: It's on Disney Channel, it's a pretty good show for the kids or young teens.

    Jackson: Oh I see, I hope you do make it big one day! *Smiles*

    ???: Thank you! *smiles* I hope you become a world champion some day too!

    Jackson: Thank you! *Looks at the time* Damn we have been talking for more than 2 hours.

    ???: Really!? Wow, the time just flew by, I guess that happens when you are having a good time with someone you like *smiles*

    Jackson: Do you want to see the place where I work?

    ???: Sure, let's visit IWA!

    *Both of them get up from the table and leave the bar to Jackson's silver Ferrari 458 out in the parking lot*

    E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

  8. #5108
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Do you think I care? No, I don't. Just like no one cares for you.
    Cody: Of course you don't care. You're a brainless careless jackass. I'm sure our paths will cross in the ring, and when they do, I'll make you tap out like a bitch
     

  9. #5109
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: No one asks me to show up? The fact that I am lucratively contracted to show up does not suggest to you that my presence is not only required, but desired?

    You have seemingly forgotten who bought you into this company. I gave you a platform to perform against one of the best. A platform to make a name for yourself without having to live in the shadow of the name 'Hart'. The reason I did that is because I saw something in you that I thought would be beneficial. Clearly I was wrong because you got your arse handed to you. As a result, I had to get someone else to do the job that you should have gotten done in the first place.

    How are you anyway? Would you like a cushion, or is riding on those coat tails more comfortable than it looks?
    Cody: Just because you are contracted to show up, doesn't mean people want you there. You didn't bring me into this company. You merely took advantage of a situation. The ink was dried long before you chose me to face Kyojin. The plan from the start was to bring all three of us. Just ask Smokey. As for the match, I didn't get anything handed to me. I fought a hard fight, and Kyojin happened to walk away the better man. What has happened when you've faced him? You've lost. As for these coat tails, do you see me getting things handed to me? Do you see me getting free title shots? No. I'm going to have to earn my way in this company, and I know that. I'm going to earn my spot, earn the respect of these fans, and bring prestige back to the Hart name.
     

  10. #5110
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Cody: Just because you are contracted to show up, doesn't mean people want you there. You didn't bring me into this company. You merely took advantage of a situation. The ink was dried long before you chose me to face Kyojin. The plan from the start was to bring all three of us. Just ask Smokey. As for the match, I didn't get anything handed to me. I fought a hard fight, and Kyojin happened to walk away the better man. What has happened when you've faced him? You've lost. As for these coat tails, do you see me getting things handed to me? Do you see me getting free title shots? No. I'm going to have to earn my way in this company, and I know that. I'm going to earn my spot, earn the respect of these fans, and bring prestige back to the Hart name.
    Mr.Smyth: Well I'll tell you what, when you've achieved any of that, you come and find me again. Until then, ask Smokey who recommended you to come here.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.