Page 508 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498506507508509510 518 558 608 1008 1508 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: You can not get to my feelings that you can be sure of Divine. The reason why I was how did you put it? "Bent out of shape" was because after everything I have accomplished and all the people I have defeated that you find a floor with my speech? Come on Sir show some integrity
    Brock: Word of advice. Shut the fuck up, you pathetic piece of trash. Now, go play in the streets.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: I don't take the bus. You know how many weirdos you've got on there? Once, I had the displeasure of sitting next to an old lady who kept muttering to herself about how she nearly collapsed while trying to get out of the bathtub and how she slipped and cut herself right above her left breast. And then, she tried to show me! Get on a bus ride with Old McSagtits? Think again!
    Brock: Oh My Freaking God! Look, I'm going to lay it on you in a simple manner. I'm the villain everyone wants to see. Your just the face everyone gets bored of after a week and a half.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    *raises hand*

But you forgot the alternative version of they're
    lol i didn't bother myself with it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Oh My Freaking God! Look, I'm going to lay it on you in a simple manner. I'm the villain everyone wants to see. Your just the face everyone gets bored of after a week and a half.
    Ace Note: If by "see" as in "see get his ass kicked and conjure up excuse after excuse for his failures", then yes, I cannot argue with that.

Ace Note: If by "see" as in "see get his ass kicked and conjure up excuse after excuse for his failures", then yes, I cannot argue with that.
    Brock: No. More like, I'm the villain everyone wants to be. Not the same old story, which is you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: No. More like, I'm the villain everyone wants to be. Not the same old story, which is you.
    Ace Note: If everyone wants to be a blowhard, in more ways than one, then I feel very sorry for them. They must have been through some serious shit in life to have the self-esteem low enough to want to aspire to be anything like you. For them, it must be "become the lowest piece of human waste that comes onto my television* or take up residence in the nearest crack house.

Ace Note: If everyone wants to be a blowhard, in more ways than one, then I feel very sorry for them. They must have been through some serious shit in life to have the self-esteem low enough to want to aspire to be anything like you. For them, it must be "become the lowest piece of human waste that comes onto my television* or take up residence in the nearest crack house.
    Brock: You got it all wrong. You see I'm the cool villain people want to be. Someone who actually is good and can win. Not a poor excuse of a hero named Ace Note.

Blog Entries
    *Sagittarius Blue comes through, fresh from the gym, and stops to listen in on the latest Ace vs. Brock spat, knowing that eventually he would get involved.*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *Sagittarius Blue comes through, fresh from the gym, and stops to listen in on the latest Ace vs. Brock spat, knowing that eventually he would get involved.*
    Brock: Oh my favorite program. The BlueShit TV.

Blog Entries
    KAYFABULOUS

Blog #85: Pink and Blue

Writer & Editor: Skyler Drek

-----------------------------------------------------

Happy New Year, everybody! Skyler Drek here with another blog. But this time, it's going to be a vlog and I'll get into why in a minute. I know, it's been a while but we assumed that you guys weren't losers and actually wanted to enjoy yourselves this holiday season. R-Mac visited his grandparents and I went to see the big ball drop in NYC. Collectively, 1Direction is still waiting for their big ball drop. Anyways, in our last blog, we promised you all that we'd be having a New Year's blog which would feature one of IWA's very own superstars! Since this is a very big opportunity for Ron and I, we drew straws to see who would get the opportunity to do the interview. I wound up getting the big straw which means that I won! Eat it, Ron! I always knew that between us, I always had the biggest straw!

So, without further adieu, let me be the first to introduce to all of you, Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink!

*Blue and Pink walk into the room, holding hands and Blue waves over at the camera pointed at him before they both take a seat in front of Drek.*

Thanks for joining us, you two. Anyways, I'll get started with the first question.

1. Who's your dream opponent in the IWA?

Sagittarius Blue: Man, that's a tough one, bros... I mean, we got greats in here like Kyojin... Rob Rage... Bushido... Ivan Draven... I'd love to wrestle with all those guys. But I'll be honest: I really want to face Oscar Layman. I love the idea that this guy is virtually a hundred wrestlers in one person. It would be near impossible to prepare for that. I'd have to be on my best game because who's to say he wouldn't change gears mid-match... one second, he could be channeling Rey Mysterio, the next it could be Roderick Strong or who knows? We're both unpredictable, we both bring our A-game, and we both want to steal the show. So yeah, Oscar Layman vs. Sagittarius Blue - it's gotta happen!

I wouldn't mind seeing that. Just hope that he doesn't decide to go as Oscdust! Anyways, next question.

2. If you could travel back and time and meet anyone in history, who would it be?

Sagittarius Blue: Anyone in history? Hmm... I'd want to go back in time and meet Chuck Taylor. He's the man who invented my favorite brand of sneaker - the iconic Converse hi-top. I'd love to go back and talk with him about what inspired him... and then tell him how freaking popular his work became. And then I'd challenge him to a game of twenty one.

If it were up to me, I'd go meet Paul Heyman so that I could get him to endorse Kayfabuluos in the future!

3. You've had some interesting conversations with Brock Edwards as of late? Care to explain what they've been?

Sagittarius Blue: Brock... yeah, about him... I mean, taking nothing away from his accomplishments, Brock Edwards is one hell of a guy. He's a machine in the octagon and in the ring. But he has some issues. He thinks that everyone - all of us - are like, imaginary figures and that we are... "written" by some omnipotent beings or something. He thinks that all of this - even himself - is just somebody's imagination. I think that he's been hit really hard in his MMA career and it's taking its toll on him. Whatever it is, I think Brock Edwards needs professional help and I hope that we can get it to him soon.

Sounds pretty bad. Guess that shower business of his is a reason for it. Last question, you two.

4. How've you and Pisces been?

Sagittarius Blue: Me and Pisces? *taken aback by question* I mean, we're great! We're best friends, we train together and... and...

*Pisces Pink looks over at Sagittarius Blue with coy eyes, batting her lashes*

Sagittarius Blue: It's... well, it's... we're really... a lot more than best friends... *blushes heavily*

*Pisces Pink leans in and kisses Sagittarius Blue deeply. Sagittarius Blue blushes even harder and is unable to speak.*

Pisces Pink: We've been just great And soon we'll be getting even better. Just watch.

Ohohohohoooooooooo! That's what we want to see! *claps and wolf whistles* Thanks for joining us! You've been a real pleasure to be with.

*Pisces waves good bye and drags out Blue, who's still stuttering and blushing.*

Awwwwwwwww! Aren't they sweet!? Tune into our next vlog where we interview someone who's not so sweet, Brock Edwards and believe me, I won't mind losing that game of straws to Ron on that one. Anyways, enjoy yourselves the rest of this new year and don't forget to buy some Kayfabulous merchandise.

Until next time,

Drek <3