Page 507 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 740745749750550650750850951755760710071507 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Ace Note: With all your talk, I assumed you were already there.
    Brock: Are we back to doing this again?

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Are we back to doing this again?
    Ace Note: What again? Demeaning you every chance I get? Yep. We're back there again.

Ace Note: What again? Demeaning you every chance I get? Yep. We're back there again.
    Brock: Hahaha..... You are one funny fellow. I'll admit that. You see, your words don't hurt me, unlike your wrestling. Your wrestling is so bad that I have take a shit every second.

Blog Entries
    Divine: Aw...did Divine hurt someone's feelings? Mr Grand Prix #1 winner. If you are such a bad ass, then you shouldn't be so bent out of shape over Divine mocking you for sounded like a turret filled mentally impaired oompa loompa.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Aw...did Divine hurt someone's feelings? Mr Grand Prix #1 winner. If you are such a bad ass, then you shouldn't be so bent out of shape over Divine mocking you for sounded like a turret filled mentally impaired oompa loompa.
    Brock: Oh great! Is this the time of day we are supposed to care about the Divine Bitch!?

Blog Entries
    Brock: Hahaha..... You are one funny fellow. I'll admit that. You see, your words don't hurt me, unlike your wrestling. Your wrestling is so bad that I have take a shit every second.
    Ace Note: That sounds pretty bad. Do you have to wear Pampers for that? Or have you graduated to depends?

Blog Entries
    Bro, don' take what I say as Divine to an extreme offense. Some people might try to be huge grammar nazi's in the aspect of if you are using the wrong your you're or their there, but my only complaint is when someone says a word but stuff is missing like..oh idk..feling. Obviously I meant feelings, but if i had taken 2 seconds to proof read what I wrote, I would have caught it. Especially when you write it on chrome as it marks the misspelled words with red
    *raises hand*

But you forgot the alternative version of they're

Ace Note: That sounds pretty bad. Do you have to wear Pampers for that? Or have you graduated to depends?
    Brock: Look you jackoff. I want you to go to the bus stop and get on the next one that leads you to "GO FUCK YOURSELF TOWN!"

Israel: You can not get to my feelings that you can be sure of Divine. The reason why I was how did you put it? "Bent out of shape" was because after everything I have accomplished and all the people I have defeated that you find a floor with my speech? Come on Sir show some integrity
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    Brock: Look you jackoff. I want you to go to the bus stop and get on the next one that leads you to "GO FUCK YOURSELF TOWN!"
    Ace Note: I don't take the bus. You know how many weirdos you've got on there? Once, I had the displeasure of sitting next to an old lady who kept muttering to herself about how she nearly collapsed while trying to get out of the bathtub and how she slipped and cut herself right above her left breast. And then, she tried to show me! Get on a bus ride with Old McSagtits? Think again!