Page 506 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496504505506507508 516 556 606 1006 1506 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 22796
  1. #5051
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Bro, don' take what I say as Divine to an extreme offense. Some people might try to be huge grammar nazi's in the aspect of if you are using the wrong your you're or their there, but my only complaint is when someone says a word but stuff is missing like..oh idk..feling. Obviously I meant feelings, but if i had taken 2 seconds to proof read what I wrote, I would have caught it. Especially when you write it on chrome as it marks the misspelled words with red
    And that is not a problem bro I am all over that
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  2. #5052
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,676
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    No, no backlash you make some pretty good points there Benny

    I definitely agree with the first two point lol, and I thank you for making an effort to do more IC with me.

    I have never thought about quitting Israel I quite like him, I just didnt think I was doing a good enough job and in the last few weeks people have told me my promos are getting better and since Asher made a comment about one of my promos being all over the shop I have made the conscious effort to improve that area and I feel I have

    I was most annoyed when cleary I was trying to say something and it was obvious what I was saying and someone wanted to continue with that (Not you) and I thought that was a bit low and then I read your IC and I overreacted so I apologise for that

    Just a pointer for me, what did you mean when you said to stop giving people so much ammunition?

    And just so we are clear I have no problem with anyone picking on my character like you said its a game after all right?
    See? Good spelling/grammar already!

    Good for you for picking up Benny's ball and running with it.


  3. #5053
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    See? Good spelling/grammar already!

    Good for you for picking up Benny's ball and running with it.
    I can admit when I am wrong bro and I did act hastily there.

    All good continue with the show and sorry guys
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  4. #5054
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Cricket, I am going to introduce you to a fun little thing that I like to call Benny's Perspective:

    1) Any human being who leaves a single rasher of bacon in the packet should be killed in a very slow way.

    2) Women don't fart - they keep it all inside and it comes out as drama.

    3) I am getting fed up of this, at times, childish attitude. You complain that no-one IC's with you, so we have all taken the effort to do a bit more. I have made the conscious effort to do more IC work with you because you say it's an area that you want to work on and while I am by no means the best, I like to think that I am pretty decent and have enjoyed IC'ing with you.

    You think you have it tough with spelling and grammar? I invite you to look back on the pages where I have IC'd with TTC. Nobody on this forum is better than he when it comes to getting people to IC because his characters are infuriating and the way he delivers those guys across draw people in. Does he go off in a strop because many people, including myself, point out his grammatical errors? No he doesn't. Fucking hell, I have compared his characters to an autistic four year old on many occasions and it doesn't bother him. Do you know why? Because it's fucking IC'ing! It's make believe. It's a game.

    A few weeks ago, in this thread, you asked Bear to change your alignment because you felt you weren't doing well enough as a heel. That there was a moment that showed you were tempted on quitting your entire character. We, as a collective of efedders, told you to stay as you are and work on it because your character has the potential. Now you're doing it again with this "You should write me off because X, Y & Z are picking on me in character" bollocks.

    If you want to use that as your latest excuse, then knock yourself out. As before, I suggest you stick at it. Stop the self deprivation thing, and if you don't want people to get the best of you when it comes to IC'ing, then I suggest you stop giving your adversaries so much fucking ammunition.

    Either way, you need to realise that this is all done in the name of fun.

    *awaits backlash*
    You know why I don't get offended. Because I like to see everyone's reaction to my ICing and how annoying I can easily be. I really do not try.


    Oh and also, I DON"T GIVE A FUCK! I learned a long time ago to stop caring for many things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Alright, I'm ending this now.

    Lets stop the drama before it begins. No one is perfect, people make mistakes, and shit happens. When it comes to IC'ing, spelling and grammar errors can make a difference, but not a huge one. When it comes to promos/matches, it makes a HUGE difference, so Bear and I ask ALL OF YOU, to proofread at least twice before turning your work in.

    No one is targeting anyone for any mistakes, so we can end the drama now before I get pissed.

    That is all.

    Happy New Year, Vand out.

    This is 10000000000X better:


    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Bro, don' take what I say as Divine to an extreme offense. Some people might try to be huge grammar nazi's in the aspect of if you are using the wrong your you're or their there, but my only complaint is when someone says a word but stuff is missing like..oh idk..feling. Obviously I meant feelings, but if i had taken 2 seconds to proof read what I wrote, I would have caught it. Especially when you write it on chrome as it marks the misspelled words with red
    See, use google chrome.
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    No, no backlash you make some pretty good points there Benny

    I definitely agree with the first two point lol, and I thank you for making an effort to do more IC with me.

    I have never thought about quitting Israel I quite like him, I just didnt think I was doing a good enough job and in the last few weeks people have told me my promos are getting better and since Asher made a comment about one of my promos being all over the shop I have made the conscious effort to improve that area and I feel I have

    I was most annoyed when cleary I was trying to say something and it was obvious what I was saying and someone wanted to continue with that (Not you) and I thought that was a bit low and then I read your IC and I overreacted so I apologise for that

    Just a pointer for me, what did you mean when you said to stop giving people so much ammunition?

    And just so we are clear I have no problem with anyone picking on my character like you said its a game after all right?
    Or use my trick and use bad grammar to your advantage.
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    See? Good spelling/grammar already!

    Good for you for picking up Benny's ball and running with it.
    Hey you! SHUT IT!

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #5055
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Hey you! SHUT IT! !
    Funny shit
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  6. #5056
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    You know why I don't get offended. Because I like to see everyone's reaction to my ICing and how annoying I can easily be. I really do not try.


    Oh and also, I DON"T GIVE A FUCK! I learned a long time ago to stop caring for many things.

    This is 10000000000X better:



    See, use google chrome.

    Or use my trick and use bad grammar to your advantage.

    Hey you! SHUT IT!
    That explains it all
     

  7. #5057
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post

    This is 10000000000X better:


    You are now becoming a jobber for saying a "Brohoof" was better than a Pewdiepie "Brofist"

    10,000,000,000,000 LASHINGS WITH AN OVERCOOKED WET NOODLE!


    Creative Member of RTE
     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  8. #5058
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    That explains it all
    I'm not kidding. I really don't care for many things. Hence, the reason why you won't see me go into a full on rant.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  9. #5059
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    You are now becoming a jobber for saying a "Brohoof" was better than a Pewdiepie "Brofist"

    10,000,000,000,000 LASHINGS WITH AN OVERCOOKED WET NOODLE!
    Brock: Look here dipshit. I'm Brock Edwards and you can't stop me from reaching the top of the mountain. Not even with your stupid politics.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  10. #5060
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,676
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Look here dipshit. I'm Brock Edwards and you can't stop me from reaching the top of the mountain. Not even with your stupid politics.
    Ace Note: With all your talk, I assumed you were already there.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.