Page 502 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 240245249250050150250350451255260210021502 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 22796
  1. #5011
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,553
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: If you want him taken off your payroll, then that would be a good thing to do.
    Smokey: No...if I want anyone taken off the pay roll it will be Ryder..that head band wearing twat serious annoys the piss out of me...and Im usually a jolly fellow
     

  2. #5012
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,161
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Smokey: No...if I want anyone taken off the pay roll it will be Ryder..that head band wearing twat serious annoys the piss out of me...and Im usually a jolly fellow
    Mr. Smyth: You do usually come across as the kind of guy who vomits sunshine and farts rainbows.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  3. #5013
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: If you want him taken off your payroll, then that would be a good thing to do.
    Israel: Tkae me of the roster, I am damn sick of this troglodytes lack of integrity, Watch your back Smyth

    *Israel taes a breathe and then calms down a bit and the trademar smirk comes*

    Israel: The lack of espect is going to end on this roster, one by one
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  4. #5014
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,161
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Tkae me of the roster, I am damn sick of this troglodytes lack of integrity, Watch your back Smyth

    *Israel taes a breathe and then calms down a bit and the trademar smirk comes*

    Israel: The lack of espect is going to end on this roster, one by one
    Mr. Smyth: Did...did you just call me a troglodyte? What's the matter; your own gimmick not working for you so you'd thought that you'd take a leaf out of Brock's and Matthew's book and steal someone else's ideas?

    It seems that desperate times do indeed call for desperate measures.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  5. #5015
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Did...did you just call me a troglodyte? What's the matter; your own gimmick not working for you so you'd thought that you'd take a leaf out of Brock's and Matthew's book and steal someone else's ideas?

    It seems that desperate times do indeed call for desperate measures.
    Israel: Steal your gimmick? I am not ready to retire yet though Smyth now you hear that word coming from someone else it loses its effect yes?
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  6. #5016
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,161
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: Steal your gimmick? I am not ready to retire yet though Smyth now you hear that word coming from someone else it loses its effect yes?
    Mr. Smyth sighs.

    Mr. Smyth: And there it is. I have again reached my daily limit of communicating with asinine ignoramus'.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  7. #5017
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,553
    Blog Entries
    102
    Ok guys. Working on the main event for DFI right now. If creative is interested in reading it when it's done, I'll post it in the batcave, just PM me telling me you want to see it
     

  8. #5018
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,161
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Ok guys. Working on the main event for DFI right now. If creative is interested in reading it when it's done, I'll post it in the batcave, just PM me telling me you want to see it
    Tempting...

    No. I'll wait.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  9. #5019
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth sighs.

    Mr. Smyth: And there it is. I have again reached my daily limit of communicating with asinine ignoramus'.
    Israel: Smoey if you do not set this match I cannot be held responsible for what I will do to ths overated used cars salesman
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

    Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination


  10. #5020
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,553
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Tempting...

    No. I'll wait.
    Haha ok. So remember how Ash was thinking of getting another team going? Part of me wants to bring Swizzy Swag back
     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.