Page 497 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487495496497498499 507 547 597 997 1497 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 22796
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: Okay, so you may be a credible threat, but really? Taking out all those guys? YOU?

Good luck with that. Funny you leave me out. Who's underestimating who, I wonder...
    Ali Kazam: Obviously, I'm not syaing I will take all these guys out in the next month. I'm talking long-term here. As for you, while I am certain if we ever faced off against one another it would be a great contest. I just don't see taking you down as a necessary step in my grand plan. However, if you really want it to happen, I'll gladly show you up as the careless person you in and out of the ring by showing you what a talented individual can do. If you really want me to I can beat you in match anytime you buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Matt: I'll buy the beer and get some girls. You down, bro?!
    DJ: Yeah. Sounds fun. Can I make the music go. You know can I be the... what do they call it.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Brock: Oh please, don't hurt!
    I mean seriously, consider it... both Brock and Sag come from fighting. They both know a world where there is no pinning, no rope breaks, no promos... all they knew was punching and kicking, takedowns and transitions, blood and broken bones, do or die... Even here in the world of wrestling, they are still soldiers. Warriors. One is the mercurial, quick, stick-and-move guy... the other is the battle-hardened hulk, the human Sherman tank. Think of the possibilities... *devious grin*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali Kazam: He was amazed at Brock's level of stupidity you moron.
    Israel: After hearing the lie youu just spewed about me I can not believe a thing you say sir
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    Ali Kazam: Obviously, I'm not syaing I will take all these guys out in the next month. I'm talking long-term here. As for you, while I am certain if we ever faced off against one another it would be a great contest. I just don't see taking you down as a necessary step in my grand plan. However, if you really want it to happen, I'll gladly show you up as the careless person you in and out of the ring by showing you what a talented individual can do. If you really want me to I can beat you in match anytime you buddy.
    Sagittarius Blue: Of course, I'm not a big wheel in the infernal machine that is your grand plan. I'm barely a small cog, at best. But you know what they say about the best laid plans of mice and men...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

I'm enjoying my feud with Darius right now. He's a pretty damn good writer and can't wait to see who I go up against next. Would love to see a Punk vs Kyojin match that doesn't get interfered with

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

DJ: Yeah. Sounds fun. Can I make the music go. You know can I be the... what do they call it.
    Matt: The boom box man!
    I mean seriously, consider it... both Brock and Sag come from fighting. They both know a world where there is no pinning, no rope breaks, no promos... all they knew was punching and kicking, takedowns and transitions, blood and broken bones, do or die... Even here in the world of wrestling, they are still soldiers. Warriors. One is the mercurial, quick, stick-and-move guy... the other is the battle-hardened hulk, the human Sherman tank. Think of the possibilities... *devious grin*
    *Starts to have some sort of orgasm.*

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'm enjoying my feud with Darius right now. He's a pretty damn good writer and can't wait to see who I go up against next. Would love to see a Punk vs Kyojin match that doesn't get interfered with
    Gotta admit, I'm enjoying seeing KJ in action quite a bit... Looking forward to your work even more bro!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    *Starts to have some sort of orgasm.*
    Exactly! Doesn't have to be a lot of plot or promos or setup or anything... just good old fashioned grudge, anger, and VIOLENCE. IMO Brock and Sagittarius would be the perfect characters to make this happen! I'm saying it now: 2013 needs to see The War of The Fighters: Brock Edwards vs Sagittarius Blue. Not a flash in the pan three-episode feud... with their personalities, their pride, their will to fight... this could be a long-term war that could very well tear IWA to the ground in the fallout!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Exactly! Doesn't have to be a lot of plot or promos or setup or anything... just good old fashioned grudge, anger, and VIOLENCE. IMO Brock and Sagittarius would be the perfect characters to make this happen! I'm saying it now: 2013 needs to see The War of The Fighters: Brock Edwards vs Sagittarius Blue. Not a flash in the pan three-episode feud... with their personalities, their pride, their will to fight... this could be a long-term war that could very well tear IWA to the ground in the fallout!
    I can see it now. The Rise and Fall of Sagittarius Blue!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    I can see it now. The Rise and Fall of Sagittarius Blue!
    Storywise... that does have possibilities. Hmmm....

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong