Page 496 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 3964464864944954964974985065465969961496 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,960 of 22796
    Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: You can't use your fists if your arms are wrenched out of their sockets. Then you really will be using magic words... namely "please" and "no." Over and over. As you bleed out on the ground.
    Ali Kazam: It's funny that you think you could walk right over me. I mean, it's not like you're the only one who thinks they can walk all over me. It's hilarious to think that people here consider me to be so little competition. Sure, they laugh when they see that they are going to be facing a magician. But I'll be the one laughing after I embarrass each and every one of the people in this company. When I make Oscar Layman retire due to injuries. When I make Brock Edwards go into hiding to get away from the severe ass kicking I am going to give him. When I make Kyojin realise that he isn't the best technician around. When Chris Fucking Divine is forced to say I am a better man and a better athlete than he is after I beat him in this ring. After I take the world title of this organisation and I am reigning as the best this business has to offer. When, finally the people who pay to watch IWA are treated to true entertainment, that only I can give them. I will be the one laughing.
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali Kazam: I don't feel like interacting with you today. DJ, do me a favour, deal with Brock for me.

DJ: You mean, I get to come out and play. I won't let you down Ali.

Ali: You probably will...

B-Mac: You can't let him down. You're Van's...

DJ: But you use me more. Can you be my new manager...

B-Mac: We'll talk about it later, first. Impress me by taking on Brock verbally.

DJ: OKAY!

*DJ turns around to face brock after everyone else leaves and all he sees is Brock's fist coming at his face. He ducks under it quick as a flash.*

DJ: Brock used jab to face, his attack missed. DJ used Dodge, It was super affective... Hell yeah, I learned Dodge, that's a new move, I must have leveled up or something. Brock attack me again so I can use it again.

*Brock aims a kick at DJ's groin. DJ tries to Dodge, he fails.*

DJ: I guess it only works sometimes...

*DJ Gets back up to his feet.*

DJ: Is that your best kick. I've taken harder kicks than that from wheel-chaired grandmas.
    Brock: What are this gu.......

*Matt enters.*

Matt: This is my kind of party!

Brock: I should have guessed.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So was doing some thinking and wanted to ask ya guys some questions. Its along the lines of the 2013 thread shining made.

What do you guys want to see from iwa in 2013? Is there any storylines or feuds you want to see happening? Is there anyone you specifically want to work with? Is there anything you guys want to see changed in the show? Looking forward to your answers guys!
    More Brock Edwards!

Seriously, all I want is a feud with Sagittarius Blue. And a feud with Matt Ryder.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So was doing some thinking and wanted to ask ya guys some questions. Its along the lines of the 2013 thread shining made.

What do you guys want to see from iwa in 2013? Is there any storylines or feuds you want to see happening? Is there anyone you specifically want to work with? Is there anything you guys want to see changed in the show? Looking forward to your answers guys!
    I want Ali Kazam to fulfill his conquest and make the people of IWA realise that he is the embodiment of entertainment. Also he probably wants to find his apprentice at some stage.
    ]

Also, Happy New Year from my side of the world.

Black Ninja!
    I want Ali Kazam to fulfill his conquest and make the people of IWA realise that he is the embodiment of entertainment. Also he probably wants to find his apprentice at some stage.
    Expanding on that thought, A feud with Shining light down the tack could be interesting.
    ]

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post

*Matt enters.*

More Brock Edwards!

Seriously, all I want is a feud with Sagittarius Blue. And a feud with Matt Ryder.
    DJ:Party! I'll buy the wine coolers.
    ]

Blog Entries
    Ali Kazam: It's funny that you think you could walk right over me. I mean, it's not like you're the only one who thinks they can walk all over me. It's hilarious to think that people here consider me to be so little competition. Sure, they laugh when they see that they are going to be facing a magician. But I'll be the one laughing after I embarrass each and every one of the people in this company. When I make Oscar Layman retire due to injuries. When I make Brock Edwards go into hiding to get away from the severe ass kicking I am going to give him. When I make Kyojin realise that he isn't the best technician around. When Chris Fucking Divine is forced to say I am a better man and a better athlete than he is after I beat him in this ring. After I take the world title of this organisation and I am reigning as the best this business has to offer. When, finally the people who pay to watch IWA are treated to true entertainment, that only I can give them. I will be the one laughing.
    Sagittarius Blue: Okay, so you may be a credible threat, but really? Taking out all those guys? YOU?

Good luck with that. Funny you leave me out. Who's underestimating who, I wonder...

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

DJ:Party! I'll buy the wine coolers.
    Matt: I'll buy the beer and get some girls. You down, bro?!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post

*Matt enters.*

More Brock Edwards!

HELL YEAH!!! A straight-up, bloody, scintillating, senses-shattering WAR between two amazingly good cage warriors. I second this!

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    HELL YEAH!!! A straight-up, bloody, scintillating, senses-shattering WAR between two amazingly good cage warriors. I second this!
    Brock: Oh please, don't hurt!