Page 476 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 3764264664744754764774784865265769761476 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 22796
  1. #4751
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,118
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: Yes! Brock is here to save the world from its greatest enemy... COHERENT THOUGHT! Way to go!
    Brock: Sorry, but at least I know the truth you like to hold back.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  2. #4752
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,575
    Blog Entries
    1
    *A camera spots Vivica sitting alone in the Black Blooded dressing room, cleaning the Vanity title with a soft cloth as she sings to herself.*

    Vivica: I'm the Champion of the Vanity,
    Won't my Daddy be so proud of me
    and when I get to fight then someone's gonna bleed
    then my Daddy will be so proud of me
    Nobody will take this belt from me
    because I got the love of the bestest Daddy
    I'm cleaning up my belt nice and shiny
    those whores can't take away what belongs to me.


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  3. #4753
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Sorry, but at least I know the truth you like to hold back.
    Sagittarius Blue: Yeah, Brock... you do know the truth. The ugly, dirty truth. I've been trying to hide it for so long, but no matter what, I just can't conceal the fact that...

    ...

    You sleep with a teddy bear.


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  4. #4754
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,118
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: Yeah, Brock... you do know the truth. The ugly, dirty truth. I've been trying to hide it for so long, but no matter what, I just can't conceal the fact that...

    ...

    You sleep with a teddy bear.
    Brock: I ain't Matt. So, get that straight Blue. Or you will get hurt.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  5. #4755
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    *A camera spots Vivica sitting alone in the Black Blooded dressing room, cleaning the Vanity title with a soft cloth as she sings to herself.*

    Vivica: I'm the Champion of the Vanity,
    Won't my Daddy be so proud of me
    and when I get to fight then someone's gonna bleed
    then my Daddy will be so proud of me
    Nobody will take this belt from me
    because I got the love of the bestest Daddy
    I'm cleaning up my belt nice and shiny
    those whores can't take away what belongs to me.
    *Pisces Pink looks on, too angry to say anything... simple watching while cracking her knuckles and imagining how Vivica's bones would snap when she's locked in the Sign of Pisces...*


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  6. #4756
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: I ain't Matt. So, get that straight Blue. Or you will get hurt.
    Sagittarius Blue: I love how warm and fuzzy you make me feel when you try to get all tough and threaten me, Brock. It's so cute I bet you say that to everybody.


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  7. #4757
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,575
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    *Pisces Pink looks on, too angry to say anything... simple watching while cracking her knuckles and imagining how Vivica's bones would snap when she's locked in the Sign of Pisces...*
    *Vivica looks up, seeing Pisces through the doorway*

    Vivica: Hi! I remember you, you're pinky stink or something, right? You know I feel for you poor girls having to go around life without someone like My Daddy to inspire and watch over me.


    Opportunity is often missed because it shows up in overalls, looking like work.
     

  8. #4758
    Black Ninja! TTC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Shield HQ
    Posts
    6,118
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Sagittarius Blue: I love how warm and fuzzy you make me feel when you try to get all tough and threaten me, Brock. It's so cute I bet you say that to everybody.
    Brock: You know your real funny, scribbler_jones.

    A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

  9. #4759
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    *Vivica looks up, seeing Pisces through the doorway*

    Vivica: Hi! I remember you, you're pinky stink or something, right? You know I feel for you poor girls having to go around life without someone like My Daddy to inspire and watch over me.
    Pisces Pink: "Watches over you?" Your "Daddy" watches you while you sleep, you little skank. FUCK YOU.


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


  10. #4760
    God scribbler_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Land of the Red Clay, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,823
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: You know your real funny, scribbler_jones.
    Sagittarius Blue: No, no, Sagittarius Blue. Say it with me, Brock: Sa-gi-tar-i-us... BLUE. Don't worry - it's possible for anyone to be great, even when afflicted with debilitating mental illness. You'll be fine


    The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

    Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

    #WhereIsPiscesPink

    WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.