Page 470 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460468469470471472 480 520 570 970 1470 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Good night gguys! Chat with you all tomorrow!

Israel: In case you ignorant wrestlers are not aware yours truly Israel Pamich has just become the first and so far only EWNGP champion.

I would also like to point out that only yesterday did Mr Smyth claim that I have not accomplished anything, You are in EWNGP 2 Sir so no pressure but you need to back up your big mouth and to the former endurance champion Kyojin

*Israel Raises up the EWNGP trophy*

Where is your title? Oh thats right you lost it to Mr Smyth
    Israel Pamich
    Number 1 Contender for the RTE Championship
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match
    Alex Wildheart (C) v Israel Pamich

Domination
    Number 1 Contenders for the EWNCW World Tag Team Titles at:
    In Violence We Trust
    EWNCW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH
    Mixed Emotions (C) v Domination

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: In case you ignorant wrestlers are not aware yours truly Israel Pamich has just become the first and so far only EWNGP champion.

I would also like to point out that only yesterday did Mr Smyth claim that I have not accomplished anything, You are in EWNGP 2 Sir so no pressure but you need to back up your big mouth and to the former endurance champion Kyojin

Mr. Smyth: Nice trophy. I remember getting one of those in a box of cereal when I was a kid.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Nice trophy. I remember getting one of those in a box of cereal when I was a kid.
    Israel: You do know that with the winnings I made I could buy you out of business and have spare change for a decent car... not bad for a cereal box prize but please Sir continue to try and be funny
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Blog Entries
    Israel: You do know that with the winnings I made I could buy you out of business and have spare change for a decent car... not bad for a cereal box prize but please Sir continue to try and be funny
    Mr. Smyth: Pardon? You actually believe that your prize money will be more than enough to buy my gloabl conglomorate? Was the prize inclusive of crack, too?

I think it's time to take the blinkers off for a moment and actually look. Compare the quality of the first tounament to the upcoming second tournament. It's more than easy to say that this second tournament is a dramatic improvement to the garden variety dullards who graced the first tournament. And why are there so many big names this time round? Simple: you guys made such a sham of the first round that we were practically begged to come in and bring it back up to standard.

Congratulations on finally achieving something, but this is IWA, not EWNGP. Your lucky charms trophy doensn't mean squat here and in two weeks, it'll be a distant memory to all except you, because no doubt you will go around trying to remind us all that you are a winner of a pilot project.

#BennysTeddy

Mr. Smyth: Pardon? You actually believe that your prize money will be more than enough to buy my gloabl conglomorate? Was the prize inclusive of crack, too?

I think it's time to take the blinkers off for a moment and actually look. Compare the quality of the first tounament to the upcoming second tournament. It's more than easy to say that this second tournament is a dramatic improvement to the garden variety dullards who graced the first tournament. And why are there so many big names this time round? Simple: you guys made such a sham of the first round that we were practically begged to come in and bring it back up to standard.

Congratulations on finally achieving something, but this is IWA, not EWNGP. Your lucky charms trophy doensn't mean squat here and in two weeks, it'll be a distant memory to all except you, because no doubt you will go around trying to remind us all that you are a winner of a pilot project.
    Israel: The reason why all the "big" names are participating in this one is because of the Standard that my fellow competitors and I put up though I have to disagree that there were no big names here, HolyJose is about as big as they come and Artemis Eclipse is a huge name to then you have sagittarius blue and Brock Edwards and I think our tournaments 8 men could beat yours anytime
    Israel Pamich
    Fight Night IV
    ​RTE Championship Match

Domination
    In Violence We Trust

Blog Entries
    Israel: The reason why all the "big" names are participating in this one is because of the Standard that my fellow competitors and I put up though I have to disagree that there were no big names here, HolyJose is about as big as they come and Artemis Eclipse is a huge name to then you have sagittarius blue and Brock Edwards and I think our tournaments 8 men could beat yours anytime
    Mr. Smyth: I tell you what, if you feel that way, oragnise an 8 on 8 match. Let's see who comes out on top.

But, like I said, this is IWA. You want to talk about the micky-mouse league, then do it there.

#BennysTeddy

Black Ninja!

Ali Kazam: All offense intended, but at least Mr Smyth is going to be in a fricking competition In the second tournament. There's actually some people with ability in this one, unlike in your tournament. I mean really. You being the Champion of anything is laughable at best.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Black Ninja!
    Mr. Smyth: I tell you what, if you feel that way, oragnise an 8 on 8 match. Let's see who comes out on top.

But, like I said, this is IWA. You want to talk about the micky-mouse league, then do it there.
    Ali Kazam: Sounds like fun... I'm down for kicking their asses before I kick Kaige Chamberlain's.

Black Ninja!
    Ali Kazam: On to more pressing issues... Haven't heard from Oscar Laymen since Full Throttle... I guess he took my advice and quit.