Page 466 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 366 416 456464465466467468 476 516 566 966 1466 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,660 of 22796
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: I'll learn how to give a crappy promo.
    Mr. Smyth: Don't be mean. I don't often say any positive things about him, but Kyojin is pretty decent on a mic.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: You have to be joking right? I have more morals in my left hand then you have in your entire body, I am honest about you being a useless waste of Oxygen, I was honest that you Sir cost me my maiden PPV victory and you also cost me your Endurance title which would have been mine if you had not of interfered in my match
    Mr. Smyth: Beating that old drum, eh? The reason I lost that match was because I was the only one involved from our 'team', whilst you stood on the side scratching your arse.

As for your title opportunity, you inability to remain focused is your issue.

#BennysTeddy

Black Ninja!
    Ali Kazam: Everyone... SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! I have a job advertisement to post on the wall.

* Ali waves his hands and a piece of paper with a Job description appears on the wall in front of him. *

SORCERER'S APPRENTICE

-Every Good Magician needs a good assistant, they can come in very handy when you want someone cut in half with a saw. Ali Kazam is not a good Magician. He is a master Magician and requires the best assistant available. However, this is IWA and Ali Kazam knows everyone here is completely useless. That is why I am offering the people of IWA a chance to become useful. A chance to become meaningful. A chance to do something worthwhile. A chance to do things for the most entertaining man Alive. Ali Kazam is offering a position as his personal slave... I mean apprentice. This highly sought after position is a privileged one and only the best of the best will be considered.

CRITERIA:
    -The successful applicant must have some experience with Pain and Agony.
    -They must be willing to undergo any task put before them by Ali Kazam
    -They must love spending time with lots of woman. Ali Kazam will require the successful applicant to keep his one-night stands from trying to out stay their welcome.
    - They must never tire of fetching water by pail.
    - They must not enchant brooms to do their work
    -They mustn't use magic in which they are not fully trained yet.
    - They must not split enchanted brooms in two with an axe.
    -They Shall recite the poem of Goethe daily.
    -They shall not be as boring as Israel Pamich.
    -They shall not be as arrogant as Brock Edwards.
    -They shall not be as talentless and fraudulent as Oscar Laymen.
    -They shall not be KJ Punk, because I hate that guy (OOC:Just kidding. I love KJ)

-Oh and the only thing that really matters, is that they do exactly what they are told.

This position is not a paid position as being in my presence is reward enough for any job. Faces need not apply. Your applications will be shredded along with your balls. Anyone interested in this position can go fuck themselves because if you need to apply for the job, you're not worthy of the Job. If you are worthy of this position. I will find you. Yes, Israel, I did just make you waste your time reading this. YOU ARE NOT FIT FOR THIS POSITION!
    _

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Ali Kazam: Everyone... SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! I have a job advertisement to post on the wall.

* Ali waves his hands and a piece of paper with a Job description appears on the wall in front of him. *

SORCERER'S APPRENTICE

-Every Good Magician needs a good assistant, they can come in very handy when you want someone cut in half with a saw. Ali Kazam is not a good Magician. He is a master Magician and requires the best assistant available. However, this is IWA and Ali Kazam knows everyone here is completely useless. That is why I am offering the people of IWA a chance to become useful. A chance to become meaningful. A chance to do something worthwhile. A chance to do things for the most entertaining man Alive. Ali Kazam is offering a position as his personal slave... I mean apprentice. This highly sought after position is a privileged one and only the best of the best will be considered.

CRITERIA:
    -The successful applicant must have some experience with Pain and Agony.
    -They must be willing to undergo any task put before them by Ali Kazam
    -They must love spending time with lots of woman. Ali Kazam will require the successful applicant to keep his one-night stands from trying to out stay their welcome.
    - They must never tire of fetching water by pail.
    - They must not enchant brooms to do their work
    -They mustn't use magic in which they are not fully trained yet.
    - They must not split enchanted brooms in two with an axe.
    -They Shall recite the poem of Goethe daily.
    -They shall not be as boring as Israel Pamich.
    -They shall not be as arrogant as Brock Edwards.
    -They shall not be as talentless and fraudulent as Oscar Laymen.
    -They shall not be KJ Punk, because I hate that guy (OOC:Just kidding. I love KJ)

-Oh and the only thing that really matters, is that they do exactly what they are told.

This position is not a paid position as being in my presence is reward enough for any job. Faces need not apply. Your applications will be shredded along with your balls. Anyone interested in this position can go fuck themselves because if you need to apply for the job, you're not worthy of the Job. If you are worthy of this position. I will find you. Yes, Israel, I did just make you waste your time reading this. YOU ARE NOT FIT FOR THIS POSITION!
    _
    Smokey: All hirings have to go through the HR department, you wand twirling jackass...

Blog Entries
    It's quiet in here...

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Damn you Bear!

Mr. Smyth: You have an HR department?

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    It's quiet in here...
    SHHH! When you say that....TTC appears

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Damn you Bear!

Mr. Smyth: You have an HR department?
    Smokey: Yeah, who do you think hired you? It certainly wasn't me....speaking of which..I need to keep an eye on that hiring department..

*eyes up Ali Kazam, Brock Edwards, Kayfabolous, and Matt Ryder*

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Smokey: All hirings have to go through the HR department, you wand twirling jackass...
    Ali Kazam: Funny, I just rocked up backstage and told them to play my music. They were smart and did it. If I want an apprentice, I'll hire an apprentice, you crackpot.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Smokey: Yeah, who do you think hired you? It certainly wasn't me....speaking of which..I need to keep an eye on that hiring department..

*eyes up Ali Kazam, Brock Edwards, Kayfabolous, and Matt Ryder*
    Ali Kazam: You're gonna want to stop staring at me the wrong way. I don't care if who you are. If you're the boss, that Oscar guy that is faking being a man or a lowly interviewer, if you keep fucking disrespecting me, I'll kick your head in.