Page 462 of 2280 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452460461462463464 472 512 562 962 1462 ... LastLast
Results 4,611 to 4,620 of 22796
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Mr. Smyth: Can't stop talking about it? What are you...Ooooohhhh, it's Pamich. I forget that you do have a warped view on the past.

The reason I use the term 'troglodyte' is because it is the best term to describe the garden variety filth that prance around here. It's not to make me look intelligent. I could have used the term 'nose picker' and I would still come out looking much smarter than you.
    Israel: My view of the past, present and future is anything but warped thougn it is Mr Business man Smyth I am talking to so the dillusion that you are anything but a failed used car salesman is on you

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brocck: For the record, I vote against gay marriage.
    Mr. Smyth: For the record, you'll find that nobody cares about what you think, but I am glad you are here to talk to me, as Israel Pamich is no doubt going through old bits of video footage, trying to find clips of me bragging about holding this championship. It's what he does - twists the past, then goes to look for proof. He will, however, come up short. Again.

The saddest thing is that if he paid attention once every so often, he wouldn't look like such a pathetic and desperate dullard.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: My view of the past, present and future is anything but warped thougn it is Mr Business man Smyth I am talking to so the dillusion that you are anything but a failed used car salesman is on you
    Mr. Smyth: Failed car salesman? You consider my business conglomorate a failuire? This is coming from Mr. Israel 'Been in the wrestling industry for 18 years and have achieved nothing' Pamich?

#BennysTeddy

Mr. Smyth: Failed car salesman? You consider my business conglomorate a failuire? This is coming from Mr. Israel 'Been in the wrestling industry for 18 years and have achieved nothing' Pamich?
    Israel: I have accomplished plenty Mr Smyth and I will continue to accomplish more as te One Man Dynasty

Mr. Smyth: For the record, you'll find that nobody cares about what you think, but I am glad you are here to talk to me, as Israel Pamich is no doubt going through old bits of video footage, trying to find clips of me bragging about holding this championship. It's what he does - twists the past, then goes to look for proof. He will, however, come up short. Again.

The saddest thing is that if he paid attention once every so often, he wouldn't look like such a pathetic and desperate dullard.
    Brock: Let me enlighten you Smyth. More people care about me than you. Even though I don't care for them.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketTragic View Post
    Israel: I have accomplished plenty Mr Smyth and I will continue to accomplish more as te One Man Dynasty
    Mr. Smyth: You are such a hypocrite. This integrity thing is the biggest sham that efedding has ever seen. You call yourself Mr. Integrity, but do you know what the definition of that word is? It is having the ability of being honest, as well as possesing strong moral principles. You display non of these qualities, and that in turn makes your entire persona a farce.

#BennysTeddy

Blog Entries
    Brock: Let me enlighten you Smyth. More people care about me than you. Even though I don't care for them.
    Mr. Smyth: Well, that is certainly a compelling argument.

#BennysTeddy

Mr. Smyth: Well, that is certainly a compelling argument.
    Brock: You know what is also a compelling argument? Matt Ryder.

Blog Entries
    Brock: You know what is also a compelling argument? Matt Ryder.
    Mr. Smyth: How so?

#BennysTeddy

Mr. Smyth: How so?
    Brock: I heard he has some beef with you.